• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Insecure?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As I have said countless times, fooz. It's not your message that gets on people's nerves. It is your immature, whiny ass tone.

Explain "immature". Do I have to call people fags to be a man around here or what? It looks really screwed up when you call me immature with all the other crap that goes on around here

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Eh. Throw #2 in there as well. It is weird when you have one of your own kinda trolling your own board, but it is what it is.

That's your opinion. I'm not posting things to rile people up. This is a shit season so there are going to be a lot of bad things to point out. I wish VT football wasn't in this sorry state but it is what it is

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

Show me a quality post by the choo choo train idiot camfantasy. Tell me what he adds to the board

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For fuck's sake fooz :: why don't you tell us what YOU add to the board? We all know your opinion on ocain'spring or whatever the fuck you call them .. and we know your opinion on newsome and sherman and LT3 ... so move on from it ... make a real fucking contribution to this board every once in awhile .. for example: saw on one of the other threads someone mentioning this kid from Ohio, Chris Frey, who is high on VT and has visited a number of times:

Chris Frey

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3drtl8.png

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For fuck's sake fooz :: why don't you tell us what YOU add to the board? We all know your opinion on ocain'spring or whatever the fuck you call them .. and we know your opinion on newsome and sherman and LT3 ... so move on from it ... make a real fucking contribution to this board every once in awhile .. for example: saw on one of the other threads someone mentioning this kid from Ohio, Chris Frey, who is high on VT and has visited a number of times:

Chris Frey

Oh you must mean something positive. Well I like most of the last 2 recruiting classes. I'm not sure the O-line numbers are high enough or how they'll turn out but as long as we get a new O-line coach they have a chance to be good

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No I mean constructive. Telling us that vt needs a new online coach for the millionth time isn't very constructive

Constructive question fooz: if vt offers another o-lineman in this class, who should it be and why?

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Fooz!!!

I really missed someone pointing out all of the obvious flaws with this team while having zero power to change them.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No I mean constructive. Telling us that vt needs a new online coach for the millionth time isn't very constructive

Constructive question fooz: if vt offers another o-lineman in this class, who should it be and why?

Well it's going to be hard to get a good one for the same reasons I believe they've had trouble getting them for years

1) The coaches spend almost all their effort in the state of Virginia where there is a ton of talent just not at the OL position

2) Recruits notice Newsome's credentials, or lack of, and the relatively low number of VT OL in the NFL

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's going to be hard to get a good one for the same reasons I believe they've had trouble getting them for years

1) The coaches spend almost all their effort in the state of Virginia where there is a ton of talent just not at the OL position

2) Recruits notice Newsome's credentials, or lack of, and the relatively low number of VT OL in the NFL

I agree with your assessment on the OLine fooz. There HAS been some talent that has come from the state of VA. VT has just failed to land most of them in recent years (Spain, Turner, Massie, Moses, etc.) and have failed to develop the highly sought after recruits they have been able to get in Bburg, into something special (DeChristopher, Painter, etc.). I am not sure why this is so?? It could be a variety of things. Newsome simply has to fall on the sword for this one. Whether it is recruiting or coaching OLine..ultimately it is on him.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They've landed a few here and there but it is true that there's generally not enough talent in Virginia wrt oline and UVA gets most of the good ones that stay in state..this is unacceptable...many have mentioned Todd Washington...he was a vt olineman who played in the nfl .. This brings instant credibility..his experience is a little lacking but not sure if we have better options...if not him, I'd prefer that the incoming OC (finger crossed) brings an online coach with him who can coach the blocking schemes necessary for the offensive system