• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Insecure?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo. Its been a long time coming. Hopefully Fooz will find another landing spot or least come back with a little better attitude. No problems with venting or being a bit negative/subjective to this team's past and present performance, but as we all well know, he takes it to another level.

Looking forward to a little break...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last shot and i'm done :lol:

k69f0o.jpg

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For full transparency, Fooz gets a week off to try and grow up a little bit. This is a shit week to banned too. I haven't banned anyone before, but sometimes shit gets to be too much.

I would rep you for this...

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For full transparency, Fooz gets a week off to try and grow up a little bit. This is a shit week to banned too. I haven't banned anyone before, but sometimes shit gets to be too much.

haha, He has actually started to grow on me the past couple weeks. He is the manifestation of my frustration, and with him voicing out all the time I didnt have to live with it. I could live vicariously through him. It started in the Pitt game, when we got down in the first half I could see the ship sinking, and I didn't want to face it. That time every year when your dreams get shattered. So I came to the forum and let fooz voice all my frustrations so I could try and stay positive, it was then that I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

shitty week to be banned. Hopefully I can keep up with you guys this week while traveling. If I don't, have a great thanksgiving, and a even better 24th.

DnKSDad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE=Forty_Sixand2;2543883]For full transparency, Fooz gets a week off to try and grow up a little bit. This is a shit week to banned too. I haven't banned anyone before, but sometimes shit gets to be too much.[/QUOTE]

best news I've heard in weeks

:cheer2:

BornaHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree totally Forty six and2 message boards are no place to bash a young man. As Logan said if you want to say something about him say it to his face, I want to see who has the balls to do that. I am tired of arguing with all the foul weather fans on the R board. Its funny how many show up and post when you have a down year, most teams have fair weather fans, I swear I think we have more foul weather fans than fair. Great site thanks for allowing me to be a member.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally Forty six and2 message boards are no place to bash a young man. As Logan said if you want to say something about him say it to his face, I want to see who has the balls to do that. I am tired of arguing with all the foul weather fans on the R board. Its funny how many show up and post when you have a down year, most teams have fair weather fans, I swear I think we have more foul weather fans than fair. Great site thanks for allowing me to be a member.

Not to stir the pot for no reason, but that is an extremely immature thing to say. I don't know what else was said in that interview, but his response should have been "you know what. I haven't been very good this year. That's why they are saying that." or something to that extent. You watch Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan after their games Sunday and the first thing they said was that they didn't play well. I don't know; him challenging the naysayers definitely did not help matters.

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not to stir the pot for no reason, but that is an extremely immature thing to say. I don't know what else was said in that interview, but his response should have been "you know what. I haven't been very good this year. That's why they are saying that." or something to that extent. You watch Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan after their games Sunday and the first thing they said was that they didn't play well. I don't know; him challenging the naysayers definitely did not help matters.

I kind of agree, it comes with the game.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a maturity thing. I agree with you. On the other hand, you don't expect the same kind of polish from a college QB as you do from a pro.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

An interesting thought WRT foul weather fans. I've experienced similar fans before too. I think it comes with being consistently good, rather than up and down. I think there's alot of self hating Yankees fans out there, contrasted with front runner pink hat Sox fans that showed up after the WS then disappeared. Self hating Lakers and Cowboys fans versus the out of nowhere Heat and Saints peeps. To alot of people, median means mediocre, no matter how good your median is.

If I haven't done so yet, welcome to the board!

BornaHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Logan meant as in , that it's easy to hide behind a screen name and a keyboard and critique and that you wouldn't critique to his face, and I agree with him. I feel like as fans we are spoiled and many don't remember a losing season or even 8-4 or 7-5 season record. It was bound to happen and these kids right or wrong don't need any more negativity. No one wants to win anymore than the kids that have busted their ass to play a game we watch. They know what their record is and how they have played. I guess I look at being a fan different than most, I feel like its being a parent, it's easy when everything is going smooth, but when a wheel falls off a good parent or fan picks the kid up dusts them off and supports them even more. If it was one of your children would you critique them? The recruits do read these boards, wonder what they think? As for them being held to higher standards, they are on scholarship just like engineering, business, Math ect ect ect . no different. maybe we should change Frank's title from Coach to Dean of Football. But we all can agree on one thing we love Hokie Football. Go Hokies

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Full transparency? Not much of that around here. That would mean clear defined rules. You added one specifically for me I guess...no mentioning of players in the thread title which I did once. Apparently I got banned for pointing out that VT is not being proactive in regards to realignment just like Beamer has not been proactive while watching his offense let the team down year after year. Try disputing either of those FACTS and you'll just look like an idiot

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What are we as fans supposed to do while watching some of the stuff that goes on this year? Sorry I can't be in complete denial and ignore it all. I mean why can't you point how poorly the starting QB is doing and question why the backup has not even been given a chance? LT is currently 83rd in the country in passing efficiency. There are 5 QBs below him that are from one of the 4 BCS conferences, which if you're not talking about the Big 12 are better overall defenses than what LT has seen this year. So taking those out he's 88th in the country. Completion percentage is even worse. He's 108th on that list but only 1 QB from one of the 3 BCS conferences with better defenses is lower so I'll leave him there at 108. There are more drops than last year, probably more wrong routes being run, and a poor running game. Pass protection has been reasonably good though and more important how do you explain the easy throws that are way off target. His last 3 TD passes have been fairly poor throws and only 1 of them was fairly difficult. I've watched plenty of college football this year and I can't say that I saw anyone who was clearly a worse passer than LT. Why has Leal not been given a chance? People say that LT is the running game this year but a lot of that has to do with how many carries they give him. Why not put Leal in there and give LTs carries to Scales? Scales isn't as hard to bring down but he is much faster, more explosive, and at least you can use him on the edge. Most of the poor run game is on the blocking in all areas...OL, TE, WR...but some of it is on the offense for being 1 dimensional. The defense does not respect LT as a passer

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason you aren't getting any traction with your posts and everyone is dismissing you is because you are a dick. Stop acting like a dick and actual discussion will follow.

:think:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are we as fans supposed to do while watching some of the stuff that goes on this year? Sorry I can't be in complete denial and ignore it all. I mean why can't you point how poorly the starting QB is doing and question why the backup has not even been given a chance? LT is currently 83rd in the country in passing efficiency. There are 5 QBs below him that are from one of the 4 BCS conferences, which if you're not talking about the Big 12 are better overall defenses than what LT has seen this year. So taking those out he's 88th in the country. Completion percentage is even worse. He's 108th on that list but only 1 QB from one of the 3 BCS conferences with better defenses is lower so I'll leave him there at 108. There are more drops than last year, probably more wrong routes being run, and a poor running game. Pass protection has been reasonably good though and more important how do you explain the easy throws that are way off target. His last 3 TD passes have been fairly poor throws and only 1 of them was fairly difficult. I've watched plenty of college football this year and I can't say that I saw anyone who was clearly a worse passer than LT. Why has Leal not been given a chance? People say that LT is the running game this year but a lot of that has to do with how many carries they give him. Why not put Leal in there and give LTs carries to Scales? Scales isn't as hard to bring down but he is much faster, more explosive, and at least you can use him on the edge. Most of the poor run game is on the blocking in all areas...OL, TE, WR...but some of it is on the offense for being 1 dimensional. The defense does not respect LT as a passer

berneydidnotread.gif