• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Insecure?

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Explain yourself Freud. Facts are facts. Look at the film. The coaches can't even put the best players on the field. Do you think they actually believe they should have been getting the majority of the plays for most of the year? They know they're getting beat

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"They" meaning the players. Coaches I'm not so sure if they know what's going on sometimes. Maybe they are rewarding effort in the practices and weightroom because it sure isn't about what's happening on the field. Playing certain players over others has cost the team games this year

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain yourself Freud. Facts are facts. Look at the film. The coaches can't even put the best players on the field. Do you think they actually believe they should have been getting the majority of the plays for most of the year? They know they're getting beat

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000TH POST :party:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do NOT put the name of a college kid in a demeaning ass post on this site or I will change it into one demeaning you. This place isn't a democracy so if you don't like that policy, you can kick rocks. Go to TSL where they do that shit if you want to. Not here. If you have a problem with this, you can send a PM to "Ghost in the Machine" the guy who runs the sight and complain about me.

Trashing college kids (especially in a thread title that is searchable) is not happening here.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Do NOT put the name of a college kid in a demeaning ass post on this site or I will change it into one demeaning you. This place isn't a democracy so if you don't like that policy, you can kick rocks. Go to TSL where they do that shit if you want to. Not here. If you have a problem with this, you can send a PM to "Ghost in the Machine" the guy who runs the sight and complain about me.

Trashing college kids (especially in a thread title that is searchable) is not happening here.

How about changing that to ANYWHERE else. This is the only site I've seen that tolerates so little negativity<<< also known as reality in the year 2012 for VT football. Actually TSL is pretty tame compared to 247 sports. I'd be at either one over this one except that I hate TSL's format on their free side at least. Maybe the pay side is different and most of 247 is pay too. This must be the place where friends of players and coaches only can hang out. Go searching around. There is nothing even close to this board with the homerism. I know nothing about Beamerball.com though because it's not free either

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about changing that to ANYWHERE else. This is the only site I've seen that tolerates so little negativity<<< also known as reality in the year 2012 for VT football. Actually TSL is pretty tame compared to 247 sports. I'd be at either one over this one except that I hate TSL's format on their free side at least. Maybe the pay side is different and most of 247 is pay too. This must be the place where friends of players and coaches only can hang out. Go searching around. There is nothing even close to this board with the homerism. I know nothing about Beamerball.com though because it's not free either

Ok, since we are such homers and it frustrates you so much, get lost. Our site views are also 100X what they have over there, especially on pay sides. I have rules. You can trash talk in the thread, but when it gets personal and calls out college kids, I am getting id of it, and eventually you. If you don't like it, fuck off. I don't care.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
College kids my butt. They are adults and they are not in fantasy land. They know when they suck and when they don't

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that I am pretty reasonable, hands-off mod, but please tell me if I am wrong.

Seriously, fooz, a ton of us are very critical and the talk gets heated. We just don't talk like petulant spoiled children when we do it and yes, the bottom line is, these players are college kids, 9 out of 10 of which will never sniff pro football, so quit being a dick.

Nobody is saying don't be critical. Don't be a dick, man.

It takes a lot to piss me off. Ask anyone on here.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on adding nothing to this forum. All you do is follow me around

Don't be so self-centered. I contribute. Just because my contribution doesn't involve me creating new threads where I bash players and staff repeatedly by myself, doesn't mean I don't bring insight and information every now and then.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No...just typical foozball shit .. I had to click on the "view post" links because I've hidden vtfoozball just to see what he writes ... Seriously foozball .. Get the fuck over yourself .. No one here is a homer. We've all criticized. We're just not obsessed with the struggles of this team and staff like you are. Seriously, get a life already. 20 bucks to the first guy who can prove that foozball is a 'neer or hoo fan. I'm pretty sure its one..or it maybe it's vtff just fuckin with us...

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on adding nothing to this forum. All you do is follow me around

I'd say trolling the troll counts as adding something to the board. Especially if it's funny.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this fuck still posting here?

Then+who+was+phone+_ce0a6fcc897cfdf2c10d63fa83b34ed8.jpg

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Seriously, fooz, a ton of us are very critical and the talk gets heated. We just don't talk like petulant spoiled children when we do it"

I don't get the spoiled comment. Spoiled on what? 10 wins a year? No I'm just pointing out some flaws in the program that have been there for years. Most of the VT fanbase has been aware of them

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
" No one here is a homer. We've all criticized. We're just not obsessed with the struggles of this team and staff like you are. "

There is really not much else to talk about. 5-6 against a weak schedule is not a happy time. And I really wouldn't be so obsessed over it if the problems with the program just sprung up this year. Anyone who thinks they have doesn't know football or they're just casual fans

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is this fuck still posting here?

Then+who+was+phone+_ce0a6fcc897cfdf2c10d63fa83b34ed8.jpg

Quick say something like "Let's replace all the coaches with foozball"

You want to talk about childish how about the stuff from LT's biggest fan here. What you don't like people pointing out how your hero has stunk it up this year?