• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to the Lakers Celtics game Wednesday

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna break shit if they end up with the #1 pick this year. They have the rights to swap picks with the awful Nets.

Not even a pick swap. Celtics own the pick. No protections. They also have Dallas and Minnesota's first rounders, although with some protections. And their own first rounder!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers youth have better chances of being stars in this league than the Celtics youth.

I agree. Imo, both teams got some really nice players, but the Lakers got at least one and possibly two stars in Randle and Russell, a really good #2/3 in Clarkson and a potentially very solid role player in Nance Jr.

The Celtics got some nice #2/3 and role player types, but no stars.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest that you go to every Lakers game the rest of the year

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the late write up about the game, but I have been sick with the flu. So here is what I took away from the game.

First, too much one on one action on offense. That lead to times were on offense no one without the ball moved. They stayed at the 3 point line and The Center under the basket. It lead to turnovers or one guy trying to take a tough shot. Clarkson did this a lot in the second half. When he did it he drove to the basket. When Russell did it he would take a 3 or try a well guarded jump shot. A slasher on offense would have had so many wide open dunks and layups.

Second, They kind of looked good on defense. I was surprised to see some much activity on defense, even by Nick Young. Too bad they did not have that on offense. On defense they were getting their rotations down and they were moving well. It was most likely what won the game for them.

Third, Kobe was injured not by the dunk like I had thought, but most likely by running through hard screens on defense. David Lee was screening him all night and he would shove hard on his shoulders. But he clearly looked hurt the whole 4th quarter. He kept flexing, stretching and rubbing his shoulder.

Fourth, The young guys all looked much more athletic than they appear on TV. It looks like they could run around the Cletics at will. In fact after the game I watched the game from the Celtics feed and the announcers who hate the Lakers were raving about Randle going to the basket without fear. They said he will be a stud. Same with Clarkson. They loved that he would get into the paint. Russell's vision and ball handling was what they liked about him. And Nance was going to be better than Griffin because he can shoot while being that athletic. They were shocked that with all the athleticism on the team they suck at fast breaks. It is something they really need to work on.

And finally, they need to stop using Lou as a point guard. He looks uncomfortable with the ball. He looks good after he receives a pass, but when he dribbles up the court he looks like he wants to drive the ball or shoot, but feels like he has to pass and would pick up the ball in no mans land and have to pass it off. he is a shooting guard and scorer and should go back to that roll.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the late write up about the game, but I have been sick with the flu. So here is what I took away from the game.

First, too much one on one action on offense. That lead to times were on offense no one without the ball moved. They stayed at the 3 point line and The Center under the basket. It lead to turnovers or one guy trying to take a tough shot. Clarkson did this a lot in the second half. When he did it he drove to the basket. When Russell did it he would take a 3 or try a well guarded jump shot. A slasher on offense would have had so many wide open dunks and layups.

Second, They kind of looked good on defense. I was surprised to see some much activity on defense, even by Nick Young. Too bad they did not have that on offense. On defense they were getting their rotations down and they were moving well. It was most likely what won the game for them.

Third, Kobe was injured not by the dunk like I had thought, but most likely by running through hard screens on defense. David Lee was screening him all night and he would shove hard on his shoulders. But he clearly looked hurt the whole 4th quarter. He kept flexing, stretching and rubbing his shoulder.

Fourth, The young guys all looked much more athletic than they appear on TV. It looks like they could run around the Cletics at will. In fact after the game I watched the game from the Celtics feed and the announcers who hate the Lakers were raving about Randle going to the basket without fear. They said he will be a stud. Same with Clarkson. They loved that he would get into the paint. Russell's vision and ball handling was what they liked about him. And Nance was going to be better than Griffin because he can shoot while being that athletic. They were shocked that with all the athleticism on the team they suck at fast breaks. It is something they really need to work on.

And finally, they need to stop using Lou as a point guard. He looks uncomfortable with the ball. He looks good after he receives a pass, but when he dribbles up the court he looks like he wants to drive the ball or shoot, but feels like he has to pass and would pick up the ball in no mans land and have to pass it off. he is a shooting guard and scorer and should go back to that roll.

Proof that the Boston Celtics make people sick