• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm glad we can all agree that Jabril Peppers is the best defensive player in the country

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have a tribute thread to russians in NSFW. If not I may need to make one :plotting:
I try to get over there once a year but I haven't been there in the last three years due to this last one taking me to the cleaners while the price of oil here in Alaska bottomed out and we all lost our jobs. Hopefully work picks back up here real soon like so I can head on over to Kyiv / Kiev. It's a buyers market over there atm due to that civil war they have going on. That one I posted the pics of up above is a war widow.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't many things that are clear at this point, so let's be thankful for this one.
Who is that and what position does he play? Seriously, most Michigan fans around here are tools and expect is to just know, we don't do big 10 around my neck of the woods.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to get over there once a year but I haven't been there in the last three years due to this last one taking me to the cleaners while the price of oil here in Alaska bottomed out and we all lost our jobs. Hopefully work picks back up here real soon like so I can head on over to Kyiv / Kiev. It's a buyers market over there atm due to that civil war they have going on. That one I posted the pics of up above is a war widow.
Ive always wanted to go but have never been. I'm part Russian on my fathers side of the family

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when? Two months ago that's a ballsy bet by the UW fan. Today it's a ballsy bet for a USC fan.
Before the season I'm not worried about it. Its the PAC the conference has been chaotic the past few seasons. Any bet involving PAC teams is ballsy imo

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is that and what position does he play? Seriously, most Michigan fans around here are tools and expect is to just know, we don't do big 10 around my neck of the woods.

I don't have time to answer that question. Ask me what positions he doesn't play and I might have time to answer.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always wanted to go but have never been. I'm part Russian on my fathers side of the family
It's what you make it. I've spent time in Russia (worked there in the oil fields), spent a few months in Belarus and been to Ukraine and Romania. I usually rent an apt. over there because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a hotel and I go from there. You can get a liter of vodka there for around $2. Ecstasy and shrooms over there is dirt cheap also.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what you make it. I've spent time in Russia (worked there in the oil fields), spent a few months in Belarus and been to Ukraine and Romania. I usually rent an apt. over there because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a hotel and I go from there. You can get a liter of vodka there for around $2. Ecstasy and shrooms over there is dirt cheap also.
I deftly want to visit i only smoke now tho.They should really just legalize it everywhere now.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deftly want to visit i only smoke now tho.They should really just legalize it everywhere now.
I've never seen weed in eastern Europe/Russia but they do have a boatload of hash in those parts. I spent three days / two nights in a tent outside a bar in Ukraine surviving off of nothing but vodka, shrooms and hash. That entire three days was nothing but a blur in the memory bank.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen weed in eastern Europe/Russia but they do have a boatload of hash in those parts. I spent three days / two nights in a tent outside a bar in Ukraine surviving off of nothing but vodka, shrooms and hash. That entire three days was nothing but a blur in the memory bank.
Yeah we're going to get along great :dhd: :suds:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still paying on the ex Russian wife. This here is my future ex Ukrainian wife. She speaks decent English.

72d2db3590.jpg

So you like em underage and to look like Mormons?