• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I should come clean to you guys. I can't do this anymore. Pretty much everything I've said about myself here is a bold face lie, made up on the fly. It's a horrible problem I've always dealt with no matter where I go. I just always feel the need to create some story to make myself seem more unique, even if it makes no sense. For those that remember me from ESPN should probably know this, but have kept their mouth shut thankfully and I thank you guys for that.

I didn't go to Georgia Tech. I didn't even go to college period. I just randomly picked them on the NCAA Football 2002 game and followed them from there. And I do root for Virginia as well, since that's my home state. I don't run my own business. I don't do shit. I haven't worked in months. I don't smoke weed at all. I don't even know where to buy the shit. And I've never watched a single episode of Pokemon. I have no clue why I even made up that story and that personality to begin with. It was pretty lame and stupid.

I guess I just feel the need to create a fake life so I can forget about the shitty one I do have. I haven't done shit with my life, and I run away from all of my problems. And I'm an attention seeker. I'm sure you all noticed from my posts. And if you knew me at ESPN, you know what I did over there. For those that don't know, I'll let you in on it. I created a good 15 or so accounts on ESPN so I could control the board the way I wanted to. I pretended that I was a UGA fan that was just trying to embarrass Georgia Tech.

I used the other accounts to talk to myself and others at the same time so I would get the feeling that I was the most dominant poster on the board. I have no idea why I have this thought that if I post more than others, then I feel accomplished and better. I'm honestly just a pathetic individual who has done nothing in his life and seeks out escape on the internet in any way possible. I'm stopping myself though. I'm going to leave the board and attempt to fix my life and become a real man and come back here and earn respect back.

But to be honest, I said that multiple times on ESPN, then I used my alts to continue to post. The UGA fans caught me and called me out on my bullshit. I ended up just getting back on my main account and continued to embarrass myself any way I could possibly think of. I know I need help, but I have refused to get it. I live a pretty sad life, and it's time I do something about it. I'm just glad I can be honest with myself and attempt to pull myself up out of the dark.

I know this just came out of nowhere, and you guys are probably going to have a hay day with this. This will probably go down as one of the biggest "meltdowns" of 2016, but I see it as a turning point in my life where I'm deciding that it's time that I stop hiding from the truth and begin to forge my way to a real life that I can be proud of, and actually be a respectable person. This starts in therapy, which I'm going to start. I'm going to get cleaned up from all my problems and live my life freely.

With this said, I'd like to thank all of you for being who you are. This board is an amazing place to be where we all come together to discuss sports and just about anything from there. You guys are my friends, and I'm going to miss you all. I have to be a better man and friend to you all, so I have to do this. I'm not sure when I'll post again. I might still be on for a while to see what you guys have to say, but I'm going to get the help I need and deserve. And you guys don't deserve to be posting with a lying sack of shit. So...

TL;DR: I've been lying this entire time and I'm just a kid with no life who still lives at home with his dad pretty much.
TL;DR, and even if i did get past the first paragraph, why would we believe this @Doublejive ?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I should come clean to you guys. I can't do this anymore. Pretty much everything I've said about myself here is a bold face lie, made up on the fly. It's a horrible problem I've always dealt with no matter where I go. I just always feel the need to create some story to make myself seem more unique, even if it makes no sense. For those that remember me from ESPN should probably know this, but have kept their mouth shut thankfully and I thank you guys for that.

I didn't go to Georgia Tech. I didn't even go to college period. I just randomly picked them on the NCAA Football 2002 game and followed them from there. And I do root for Virginia as well, since that's my home state. I don't run my own business. I don't do shit. I haven't worked in months. I don't smoke weed at all. I don't even know where to buy the shit. And I've never watched a single episode of Pokemon. I have no clue why I even made up that story and that personality to begin with. It was pretty lame and stupid.

I guess I just feel the need to create a fake life so I can forget about the shitty one I do have. I haven't done shit with my life, and I run away from all of my problems. And I'm an attention seeker. I'm sure you all noticed from my posts. And if you knew me at ESPN, you know what I did over there. For those that don't know, I'll let you in on it. I created a good 15 or so accounts on ESPN so I could control the board the way I wanted to. I pretended that I was a UGA fan that was just trying to embarrass Georgia Tech.

I used the other accounts to talk to myself and others at the same time so I would get the feeling that I was the most dominant poster on the board. I have no idea why I have this thought that if I post more than others, then I feel accomplished and better. I'm honestly just a pathetic individual who has done nothing in his life and seeks out escape on the internet in any way possible. I'm stopping myself though. I'm going to leave the board and attempt to fix my life and become a real man and come back here and earn respect back.

But to be honest, I said that multiple times on ESPN, then I used my alts to continue to post. The UGA fans caught me and called me out on my bullshit. I ended up just getting back on my main account and continued to embarrass myself any way I could possibly think of. I know I need help, but I have refused to get it. I live a pretty sad life, and it's time I do something about it. I'm just glad I can be honest with myself and attempt to pull myself up out of the dark.

I know this just came out of nowhere, and you guys are probably going to have a hay day with this. This will probably go down as one of the biggest "meltdowns" of 2016, but I see it as a turning point in my life where I'm deciding that it's time that I stop hiding from the truth and begin to forge my way to a real life that I can be proud of, and actually be a respectable person. This starts in therapy, which I'm going to start. I'm going to get cleaned up from all my problems and live my life freely.

With this said, I'd like to thank all of you for being who you are. This board is an amazing place to be where we all come together to discuss sports and just about anything from there. You guys are my friends, and I'm going to miss you all. I have to be a better man and friend to you all, so I have to do this. I'm not sure when I'll post again. I might still be on for a while to see what you guys have to say, but I'm going to get the help I need and deserve. And you guys don't deserve to be posting with a lying sack of shit. So...

TL;DR: I've been lying this entire time and I'm just a kid with no life who still lives at home with his dad pretty much.
.....*was this a lie/are you really into beastiality?*....hqdefault.jpg

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TL;DR, and even if i did get past the first paragraph, why would we believe this @Doublejive ?

I probably should've put the TL;DR message at the top instead of the bottom, but I assumed people would scroll down. But that's cool. I don't like reading either.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enlist in the ARMY and grow up..

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably should've put the TL;DR message at the top instead of the bottom, but I assumed people would scroll down. But that's cool. I don't like reading either.
Is this because I said that i didnt understand why liars like Double Jive dont just come clean about being full shit and salvage some shred of dignity?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because I said that i didnt understand why liars like Double Jive dont just come clean about being full shit and salvage some shred of dignity?

No. I didn't even know about that. I just genuinely felt like shit and felt like venting a bit. I haven't really been active around here until this past August.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot pockets are for retards that don't know how to make a sandwich. What kind did you say you had again?
i bet you know all about making a fucking sammich dontcha

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I didn't even know about that. I just genuinely felt like shit and felt like venting a bit. I haven't really been active around here until this past August.
You do seriously love Calvin Johnson though, right?

(I'm honest as fuck on tHoop, don't be afraid.)

Please just lie to me if you don't.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's any consolation to the OP, I've been banned for several months. I've never heard of you until this thread.
Banned? Shit I just thought you were changing jobs and having a tough time.