• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you thought 25 million was a lot for Kerr look at this

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you might find this hard to believe, but I was actually a fan of LeBron's before 2010. It's the HEAT I've never liked. I'm a Jerry Stackhouse fan (avatar) and have always felt the NBA robbed his chance at a ring in 2006. But, I'm 26 now and not 18 or 21 anymore and am more willing to let personal feelings go at this day and age.

That being said, if the fans and the media are going to continue to make comparisons with LeBron and Jordan, LeBron is going to continue to be dogged when held to those standards. Deal with it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hambombs,

I'll give you props as one of more knowledgeable posters on here, but there's nothing in this link that confirms a $60 million dollar offer. I also google searched Steve Kerr's name and still nothing.

Look, I know some of you think you're taking the "high road" by siding with LeBron and trashing the Cavs organization, but at least get your sources straight. Honestly, I don't even think LeBron holds any beef with the Cavs at this point no being four years into the past.

I would like to see LeBron return to Cleveland and work with a talented, though inexperienced nucleus. That being said, it would also make sense if he's opt in to his player option with Miami and see how their management retools their supporting cast around the Big 3.

What are you talking about? ESPN reported this all day yesterday. There's also a link on SI confirming it as well.

Report: Kentucky's John Calipari turned down $60 million offer to coach Cavaliers | The Point Forward - SI.com

Some of you might find this hard to believe, but I was actually a fan of LeBron's before 2010. It's the HEAT I've never liked. I'm a Jerry Stackhouse fan (avatar) and have always felt the NBA robbed his chance at a ring in 2006. But, I'm 26 now and not 18 or 21 anymore and am more willing to let personal feelings go at this day and age.

That being said, if the fans and the media are going to continue to make comparisons with LeBron and Jordan, LeBron is going to continue to be dogged when held to those standards. Deal with it.

That's cute. You're one of the ones who thought Dallas were the champs in 2006. Miami was, deal with it.