• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Maryland beats tOSU this week

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, does every thread have to turn into an "Attack Dad" thread? Really bores the hell outta me. He was saying nothing to cause it - so others post things to stir the pot.... Like being in Jr. High again :doh: We all know his opinions and we all know others. Please - let's not rehash what we already know in every freaking thread.

If I say the sky is blue, there are four posters on here who would argue otherwise, THEN tomorrow argue how blue the sky is.................

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But was not multi year div 1AA champion Appy State a pretty good team and program as well, when they beat Michigan and the entire B11 was ridiculed for it?????? Were people not screaming for a coaches head when WVU had to rally back and play overtime to beat Marshall a few years ago, a really good mid major program? How about JMU, also a championship 1AA team that beat VPI, was not VPI and the entire ACC ridiculed? I get a certain amount of homerism, but some WVU fans are beginning to act like fans of SEC teams, I wonder how long before we see fans carrying B12 flags and signs into the games..........

I do remember those upsets but I didn't follow Appy State or JMU enough to see how good they turned out to be...I honestly thought that they were kinda flukey wins. I watched College Game Day when they were in Fargo and they were talking about NDS's record vs FBS programs. NDS is 6-0 in the last 7 years vs FBS schools. To me, they are not a "flash in the pan" program. They could compete in CERTAIN conferences in the FBS.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall was 5-7 the year they took us in to overtime....They don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as appy st, JMU, or NDSU..:yahoo:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall was 5-7 the year they took us in to overtime....They don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as appy st, JMU, or NDSU..:yahoo:

Marshall is better than Kansas................

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, does every thread have to turn into an "Attack Dad" thread? Really bores the hell outta me. He was saying nothing to cause it - so others post things to stir the pot.... Like being in Jr. High again :doh: We all know his opinions and we all know others. Please - let's not rehash what we already know in every freaking thread.

DAD was doing nothing to cause it?

Really?

Here was DAD's first post in this thread…

Maryland is a lock to win the game, ohio state has freshmen in the secondary, on both lines, and at QB......

If you don't get the inference… then I will give you a clue… it is called baiting…

DAD is obsessed with me. He wants so badly to make me look wrong… to attack my opinion.

It is a game… and, he isn't very good at it…

Sorry if it bores you.

But… it is what I do when I'm bored…it's called entertainment…

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world did OSU, a team forced to play freshmen, even at QB, manage to beat senior laden UMD? Could it maybe be effective coaching?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world did OSU, a team forced to play freshmen, even at QB, manage to beat senior laden UMD? Could it maybe be effective coaching?

According to Our Lads, OSU started 2 red shirt freshmen, 1 being the quarterback, which means he is going into his 2nd year of the program, similar to Trickett. They started 1 red shirt freshman on the D side of the ball. No true freshmen started on the O or D side of the ball.

Urban Meyers has been in the game for a while as a HC. Something I hope DH develops into. So far, the program has brought in a lot of good players on both sides of the ball, at least on paper, who I hope develop into the players they are expected to be. Meyers has always recruited quality athletes/players and has been able to fill his recruiting classes every year, full of talent. Before the NCAA placed a limit on the number of recruits, Meyers was able to bring in more than the max limit imposed today. Some coaches couldn't even recruit half the maximum number of player based off of today's standards.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Ohio state hired a head coach, WVU hired a trainee at master's wages.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Our Lads, OSU started 2 red shirt freshmen, 1 being the quarterback, which means he is going into his 2nd year of the program, similar to Trickett. They started 1 red shirt freshman on the D side of the ball. No true freshmen started on the O or D side of the ball.

Urban Meyers has been in the game for a while as a HC. Something I hope DH develops into. So far, the program has brought in a lot of good players on both sides of the ball, at least on paper, who I hope develop into the players they are expected to be. Meyers has always recruited quality athletes/players and has been able to fill his recruiting classes every year, full of talent. Before the NCAA placed a limit on the number of recruits, Meyers was able to bring in more than the max limit imposed today. Some coaches couldn't even recruit half the maximum number of player based off of today's standards.

There are 14 freshmen and rs freshmen on osus two deep, including four starters, per ourlads, look a little closer.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If expecting the best from my school, and voicing my opinion on where we are is trolling, so be it.

DAD, you whine constantly about the CBS posters who complained about Stewart. Yet, you want to belittle Holgorsen constantly.

That's voicing an opinion?

Sorry... you are either trolling or you are a hypocrite. Maybe both?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, Holgorsen has made the same errors in every game, we think he has learned something because we see the roll of the dice pay off once in a while, but in the end we see the same clock management issues, the same lackadaisical second half play, the same play calling mistakes, the blind loyalty to Efore, the same or worse ST play. WVU won today because we have more talented players than Kansas, we won despite the coaching. Say what you will about Stewart and Mullins, but one thing they did was learn from their own mistakes.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how did Stewart and Mullens demonstrate that they learned from their mistakes?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how did Stewart and Mullens demonstrate that they learned from their mistakes?

If you are really asking that, you need never comment about football again. If you are just baiting, stop calling others names.:lame:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are really asking that, you need never comment about football again. If you are just baiting, stop calling others names.:lame:

Funny you are. When trapped... you make excuses for not responding. Talk about... :lame:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trapped at all, chief, it is well documented the learning that took place. If you spent nearly as much time thinking about WVU football as you do trying to come up with lame ways to attack me, you may be able to objectively look at what's going on in Morgantown.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... enlighten me.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'm still waiting for you to discuss Stewart's recruits for the DL. You never gave me a response to that one either.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I would like an explanation why you have trouble with the CBS posters who didn't like Stewart, but feel it is OK for you to rant about your dislike for everything Holgorsen.