• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If its broke, lets fix it. OUTSIDERS:GTFO

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if his back-up is say, John Skelton who remains out of football and unsigned.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if his back-up is say, John Skelton who remains out of football and unsigned.

numbers people how much will it cost us to cut clemons and sign skelton :/

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemmons salary is 1 year for $870,000, 30,000 is guaranteed. Cut his ass and we eat $30,000. Skelton is a FA so he can sign for any amount with any team who is willing to pay him whatever. You lose a 6-2, 220lb clipboard holder and get a 6-5, 250lb QB who could start because he was pretty good here in Phoenix. He has one helluva an arm and he is way more accurate than Clemons.

He lost his job because he had the same problem as Sammie. No O-line and one very good WR who people double-teamed and isolated. The one dimension was taken away and Skelton and the offensive production dwindled. I'd sign this guy if I were Snead and dump Clemmons.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemmons salary is 1 year for $870,000, 30,000 is guaranteed. Cut his ass and we eat $30,000. Skelton is a FA so he can sign for any amount with any team who is willing to pay him whatever. You lose a 6-2, 220lb clipboard holder and get a 6-5, 250lb QB who could start because he was pretty good here in Phoenix. He has one helluva an arm and he is way more accurate than Clemons.

He lost his job because he had the same problem as Sammie. No O-line and one very good WR who people double-teamed and isolated. The one dimension was taken away and Skelton and the offensive production dwindled. I'd sign this guy if I were Snead and dump Clemmons.

GODDAMNIT why didn't i learn how to throw a football e.e i could use 30k

sigh ok who has sneads address?

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Derek Carr and send Sam packing, either via trade, release or bench warmer.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of the problem with our defense, is they are on the field for the better part of the game. We are losing the time of possession battle each week. And whose fault is that??

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are a few things I would do to shake things up to see if we can get the engine started:

1. Play Trumaine Johnson as the starting CB and only play Finnegan in OBVIOUS nickel situations. Or maybe try playing Finnegan at safety as he does know how to hit and hit hard.

2. Kenny Britt is being shopped by the Titans. Fisher drafted this dude and he played well for him. Send Saffold to Tennessee.

3. Not Michael Turner, Not Peyton Hillis... CEDRIC BENSON is the temporary answer to the running game issues. He has enough speed once he breaks into the 2nd level and enough power to get THROUGH the first level.

4. As I stated in my rant after Thursday's "game".. we need to come out swinging next Sunday against a team that is in even worse shape than us, The Jags. If we do not win that game by at least 3 touchdowns...it will most likely be our LAST win.

5. Once Barrett Jones is 100%, put him on the interior of the line... ANYWHERE. He will be the cornerstone of our O Line.

6. With McDonald inujured, let's see what Cody Davis can do. But lets also bring in Kerry Rhodes to replace McCloud... he is useless.

7. Somebody mentioned John Skelton earlier, I do not want another "sort of" mobile QB. Accuracy issues can be fixed, being stuck in cement can't. I am going to go out on a limb and say bring in Josh Freeman and let he and Bradford compete for the rest of the season. At least if the O line breaks down, Freeman can make things happen with his legs. Let the best man win and they will be the starter week 1 2014.

I am sure I can come up with other ideas, but that is plenty for now.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested Skelton KSUDodgers. Freeman is another Big-12 QB. Apparently Big-12 QB's do not make for good Pro QBs. You sure you want another Big-12 when we already have one that is certainly not performing up to his billing as the overall number one QB?

Benson I'd take or even Hillis if he does well in a try-out. I'd take Britt and a number 4 or 5 for Saffold. I suggested the same thing for Jones in the interior of the line because we are consistently getting beat up the gut and Wells and Dahl are making significant money and playing like krap.

I also suggested similar things for Finnegan and Rhodes. I think the man has allowed the big money to go to his head and he has gotten completely beat in the last three games. I think he is done but playing him at safety may be something they have to do because Giordano is another Craig Dahl!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is up with jones anyway, i can't find any injury report status :/

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested Skelton KSUDodgers. Freeman is another Big-12 QB. Apparently Big-12 QB's do not make for good Pro QBs. You sure you want another Big-12 when we already have one that is certainly not performing up to his billing as the overall number one QB?
RG3 and Tannehill say hello

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Cut Finnegan, Cut Scott Wells.
-Try to sign Saffold cheap but let him walk otherwise.
-Keep Bradford and Langford
-Draft one of the top 3 OTs (Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan or the one from Alabama)
-Draft the top CB available (not Roby)
-Draft a high upside QB in Round 3 like Stephen Morris
-Spend the rest of the draft on the biggest interior olinemen and dlinemen out there
-Use the money saved from Finnegan to go after a RB and S. Im not sure who is out there but there should be plenty to choose from

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is up with jones anyway, i can't find any injury report status :/
There are no reports. He's behind our 5 starters, Barksdale, Starks, and Barnes on the depth chart.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and if we have a chance at Clowney, draft him even if it means moving people around, hiring a new dcordinator and switching to the 3-4. Can't pass on elite talent

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Clayton, Fisher whiffed on Rob Ryan as the DC before deciding on Walton-remember? Ryan's defense in New Orleans is in the top five and ours is faltering. One of the reasons Fisher whiffed on Ryan was because he was afraid Ryan was going to switch our D to a 3-4 and screw-up the personnel. I bet Fisher wishes he had that decision to make over again!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the approach for Rob Ryan. I understand and respect his reasons for coaching elsewhere. Our coverage schemes are too vanilla under Walton. You can argue about how often we send non-DL after the QB but my issue is the scheme. I know we have a rookie and a 1-year special-teamer at S. I know we have rookies at LB. Regardless of that we can't give WRs that much room at the line of scrimmage and we have to jump some routes using zones or DBs over the top. 1 pick from Johnson and 2 drops by Laurinaitis aren't enough from 4 games. Apologies for any defensive plays i'm neglecting or forgetting.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Fastforward, you are spot on. But Walton does not know how to use his personnel except to be in a perpetual prevent defense 100 yards in length having the corners play off the WRs by 10-12 yards and the free safety often playing 20-30 yards deep leaving a huge hole in the middle of the field where most of the big three we faced caught their scoring passes. That is why we need a Lovie Smith right now.

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters make better draft decisions

I wanted Hopkins and ogletree in the first
and in the second lacy or Giovanni

I aslo wanted barrett jones which I still don't understand why hes not in the line up. he cant do much worse than what im seeing outta the right side line play

and we need to streach the field throw short throw long ... bc right now we sure as he77 cant run the ball... and to help the run throw screens

and other than tree , lil animal , long and Quinn ... DEf wake the F Up already