• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Brady makes the sb and loses

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was reversed, I wouldn't care. It should be obvious when I originally stated that I didn't care if he won another Super Bowl or not. Winning SB's by itself, really has no bearing. If that was the case...the whole Trent Dilfer/Dan Marino thing...

Except by Montana fans right up until the last second of this past seasons SB.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except by Montana fans right up until the last second of this past seasons SB.

Careful with that axe Eugene...you wouldn't want to make more baseless claims against me, only to have them blow up in your face....again.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was reversed, I wouldn't care. It should be obvious when I originally stated that I didn't care if he won another Super Bowl or not. Winning SB's by itself, really has no bearing. If that was the case...the whole Trent Dilfer/Dan Marino thing...

Fuel-From-Bull-Shit-2.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's how it works....for those who are ignorant. As I said....return to your little stats at face value.

It is how it works. Eventually someone else comes along that is better.

You're just butt hurt that the time has come and gone for Montana to reign as GOAT.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...hey Ricky,...good-luck with your next HC/Kelly.......*10th/HC in 16-yrs.?*.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful with that axe Eugene...you wouldn't want to make more baseless claims against me, only to have them blow up in your face....again.

I doubt you are capable of blowing up a childs balloon with out assistance, let alone a position of debate.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is how it works. Eventually someone else comes along that is better.

You're just butt hurt that the time has come and gone for Montana to reign as GOAT.

If and when that time is, I'll certainly admit it. It ain't Brady...and so far, you boys have done a piss poor job in proving otherwise.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If and when that time is, I'll certainly admit it. It ain't Brady...and so far, you boys have done a piss poor job in proving otherwise.

How does one do a non "piss poor job" in proving something, when the only allowable facts are predetermined by the person proclaiming the opposing position is a "piss poor" one?:scratch:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't tried to. You're doing a piss poor job of pissing on Brady.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about the best pro Brady argument yet. The rest of you patty fans take note!

Something else I took note of, the Whiners are sitting home in the post season again.:thumb::pound:

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To many variances I think trying to compare a Montana to a Brady. Any guess would be just a persons opinion. My opinion :), Montana's the better of the two. Advantages QB's have these days with rules protecting the QB, earphones in the helmet to receive next play call through. Who knows what else Montana could have done with just these two differences. QB's these days, definitely more babied.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To many variances I think trying to compare a Montana to a Brady. Any guess would be just a persons opinion. My opinion :), Montana's the better of the two because I have a built in bias for all things Patriots. Advantages QB's have these days with rules protecting the QB, earphones in the helmet to receive next play call through. Who knows what else Montana could have done with just these two differences. QB's these days, definitely more babied.

FIFY

You're welcome.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the ridiculous slide rule, can someone get the QB a pillow?

Why is it ridiculous? The NFL makes the largest portion of it's money from it's star players, them super majority of whom are QB's. It's a business decision.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it ridiculous? The NFL makes the largest portion of it's money from it's star players, them super majority of whom are QB's. It's a business decision.

Into plagiarism I see. Is another form of babying the QB, something else Montana didn't have privilege to.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm:Quick everyone come fight. Someone said Brady may only be the second greatest QB of All Time!!! Kill him!!

Brady will never be the greatest QB of all time. He isn't even the consensus greatest of his own time. He's a good QB.; HOF QB for sure. But he isn't the greatest QB to ever play. But honesty, who gives a shit. None of us agree on who the greatest QB is/was and we shouldn't have to. It's based on our own personal opinions. Personally I'm a Marino guy...