• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Brady makes the sb and loses

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Peyton was a better QB at their peaks and I think by a decent amount. BUT,,,Brady is still playing at a high level (sans yesterday) after all of these years. Peyton is really kind of just hanging on, while Brady is still one of the top QBs in the league THIS YEAR. IMO that puts Brady over Manning for their careers. it's kind of amazing how long Brady has been in the mix for best QB in the league and it looks like he still has a couple more years at that high level left.

Its amazing that the HGH rumor isnt attached to Brady

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Peyton was a better QB at their peaks and I think by a decent amount. BUT,,,Brady is still playing at a high level (sans yesterday) after all of these years. Peyton is really kind of just hanging on, while Brady is still one of the top QBs in the league THIS YEAR. IMO that puts Brady over Manning for their careers. it's kind of amazing how long Brady has been in the mix for best QB in the league and it looks like he still has a couple more years at that high level left.

This was the first year that Peyton was out of the top tier. You're overreacting. Remember that Peyton will have every single passing record, and it won't be broke for a while. And I can see the same thing happening to Brady. It happens to everyone at that age. You can't be great forever. I don't see Brady losing that much arm strength or throwing that many INTs, but he will regress for sure.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton wasnt much better than Tom yesterday

The bar is lower for Manning these days given his current state.

He made the throws he had to, some big throws and didn't make any stupid gaffes except for that flukey lateral.

That's a good game for Manning.

Brady wasn't great yesterday but it was certainly gutsy enough and even with getting pounded constantly they still almost made it into overtime.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is better than Brady. Just like Marino is better than Montana. Brady and Montana have just accomplished more than they did in their careers, so they get more love. I'll take the better passers on my team all day every day.
Yeah those Lombardis would take up too much room in your trailer.