• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd like a Tuna Sandwich

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if I posted this before, but I've been making BLTs for lunch this week. Good German wheat bread, mayo, BLT of course, onion, just a little bit of thinly sliced fresh habenero, and avocado. Next week I want to try grilling the onions and hot pepper.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if I posted this before, but I've been making BLTs for lunch this week. Good German wheat bread, mayo, BLT of course, onion, just a little bit of thinly sliced fresh habenero, and avocado. Next week I want to try grilling the onions and hot pepper.

Be good with a cold beer....but then again what isnt?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried that new Carl's Jr. Buffalo Bleu Cheese Hot Sauce Cheeseburger and fries today with a Cherry Coke.

Not bad.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont have Carl Jr's here. can you send one?

You got Hardy's right? Same owner so I'm assuming same crap. I don't remember eating Hardy's although I know we did when we lived in OH.

Last edited by a moderator:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grilled scallops tonight...wonderful

Nice, I approve.

We went to El Torito tonight. I got the Mazatlan Shrimp Enchiladas, Cadillac margarita and Bohemia beer. The wife had veggie fajitas (Pucky Jr. II is allergic to a ton of foods it seems so she's watching what she eats) and Pucky Jr. I got a cheese pizza and Mexican rice - umm....OK, son.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got Hardy's right? Same owner so I'm assuming same crap. I don't remember eating Hardy's although I know we did when we lived in OH.

Not really. They used to have a few stores in NJ but not currently. There was a blurb in the business section a few months ago that a big franchise operator was going to bring them back so maybe.

I seem to remember them having good breakfast sandwiches but i could be confusing them with someone else.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this really awesome chinese place by where I live in Michigan owned by the sweetest little chinese people. So I got myself some chinese food for... breakfast

(I work nights so my breakfast is generally 9pm before I go to work at 9:30 haha)

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong to go into a chicken joint and tell the girl that asks if she can help you, I'll have 1 of your breasts? :noidea: If it isn't wrong, why the heck did I get slapped? Next time I'll reply, I'll have 1 of your thighs!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this really awesome chinese place by where I live in Michigan owned by the sweetest little chinese people. So I got myself some chinese food for... breakfast

Congratulations, you just had little Sparky for breakfast.

Nom nom nom nom.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. They used to have a few stores in NJ but not currently. There was a blurb in the business section a few months ago that a big franchise operator was going to bring them back so maybe.

I seem to remember them having good breakfast sandwiches but i could be confusing them with someone else.

I don't remember anything about Hardy's except my dad saying we ain't eating there. I remember their signs though.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm partial to Vinny's..but it's probably a bit of a drive for you

Not really, just a stroll down the hall to his room - that's the name of my youngest son. And he looks like a guido too since mom is Sicilian.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies best for lunch today
Not bad for a south oc chain place but expensive

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get over to South Philly a few times a month but the clients usually want us to take them to a nice (code name for expensive) Italian or seafood place so I rarely get a genuine Philly steak any more even though my office is about 20 minutes out of town

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies best for lunch today
Not bad for a south oc chain place but expensive

Ate there once in my life, it was OK. And yes, it's pricy for what you get.

I've had better Phillies in mom and pop chains but wouldn't mind going here again sometime.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get over to South Philly a few times a month but the clients usually want us to take them to a nice (code name for expensive) Italian or seafood place so I rarely get a genuine Philly steak any more even though my office is about 20 minutes out of town

We don't have any good places for that here on the West Coast, although Carls Jr. brought back the Philly Cheesesteak Burger from the early 2000s. Couldn't find the original one from 2000 or 2001, but here's the Hardee's version, it's identical:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqECPuytYY]Hardees/Carl's Jr. Philly Cheesesteak Cabbie Spot - YouTube[/ame]

Haven't tried it since they re-released it but that's on the to-do list real soon. I was skeptical back then, tried it and then being a single guy had one every night for like 10 days straight. Then got burned out and then it disappeared.