• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I would revoke his press privilages on campus

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just put john01992 on your ignore list. It's easier that way. He's hates the Big 12 and every current member.

i don't hate WVU

but the other 9........um.....maybe

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know what happened to him, he was touched at inappropriate places when he was at Ped State, hell he was probably one of "Jerry's" kids......... I now feel sorry for him......

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out that three of the best players ever to wear the gold and blue finished their careers on a 7-6 team is bashing, HOW? Read some of you guys posts about Pat Whites last year, THEN slam Mickey again........................

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out that three of the best players ever to wear the gold and blue finished their careers on a 7-6 team is bashing, HOW? Read some of you guys posts about Pat Whites last year, THEN slam Mickey again........................

You are on target.

Mickey wrote a complimentary piece about Geno Smith and the manner he handled the airline incident. He transitioned from compliments about Geno and his character, to praise of his football abilities.

But, Mickey has to add a shot at the final record for Geno's senior season, and included a shot on last year's final record in football.

What did last season's final record have to do with Geno Smith?

Why do you do this shit? It is beyond pathetic...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on target.

Mickey wrote a complimentary piece about Geno Smith and the manner he handled the airline incident. He transitioned from compliments about Geno and his character, to praise of his football abilities.

But, Mickey has to add a shot at the final record for Geno's senior season, and included a shot on last year's final record in football.

What did last season's final record have to do with Geno Smith?

Why do you do this shit? It is beyond pathetic...

It is called column inches, BB, papers have pages that need filled. AND those ARE fair comments, when you have an offense with those guys on it that scores 50 points a game, then for whatever reason manages to score a total of 14 points in two games...........

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is called column inches, BB, papers have pages that need filled. AND those ARE fair comments, when you have an offense with those guys on it that scores 50 points a game, then for whatever reason manages to score a total of 14 points in two games...........

Great point DAD. It was a column. Now that you pointed out what I had pointed out... that it was a column... I can see why he would bash Dana when he was crediting Geno on the way he handled the airline incident.:lame:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reason that you and your buds slammed Stewart for Pat White's final year..........

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reason that you and your buds slammed Stewart for Pat White's final year..........

Me and my buds slammed Stewart during White's final year? I have to call you out on that one too. That is pure BS.:bullshit:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it makes perfect sense that Mickey would bash Dana in his column for the same reason you and your buds rip him. Which makes perfect sense that you'd start a column praising Geno Smith, and finish it by trolling.

Figures one troll would understand a fellow troll's logic.

I hope to never understand your logic...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY, you didnt slam Stewart for "only" a 9-4 record in White's final year????? REALLY, think back, BB.
You didnt slam the 2010 team for "wasting" a great defense???? WOW

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know what happened to him, he was touched at inappropriate places when he was at Ped State, hell he was probably one of "Jerry's" kids......... I now feel sorry for him......
Throw Syracuse in there too... Maybe he had a weekend at Bernie's.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY, you didnt slam Stewart for "only" a 9-4 record in White's final year????? REALLY, think back, BB.
You didnt slam the 2010 team for "wasting" a great defense???? WOW

No... DAD. I never slammed Billy Stewart. I truly think you have issues.

I was a huge Billy Stewart fan. It wasn't until WVU lost to UConn on the road his last year that I gave up having faith in his abilitities.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy... DAD got me with the thumbs down ratings.

Grow the fuck up...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow somehow we got back to stew....:L

So if Mickey F wants to bring up 7-6 and 4-8 ALL THE TIME then why does he never point out positives like the fact we are getting strong recruiting classes despite 7-6 and 4-8. Why is everything a bash on Luck and DH. He wrote a article last year bashing the AD about being in the red, yet this year we were 4 mil in black and not a peep. He is a hack writer with a personal agenda, he represents WVU sports as petty.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, rather than just look at who wrote something and slamming it, read the damned article or post. Look at ANY sports column or report, there is always info that is not related to the main topic, I read today about the WVU win against KSU yesterday and there were mentions of games from last year, there were mentions of Rod Thorn, there were mentions of the old field house. They have inches to fill, and will use that space how they see fit, if you do not like what is written......don't read it.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait till we upset Bama and send them packing back to the SEC, then Micky F and Dad will have to eat their words

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, rather than just look at who wrote something and slamming it, read the damned article or post. Look at ANY sports column or report, there is always info that is not related to the main topic, I read today about the WVU win against KSU yesterday and there were mentions of games from last year, there were mentions of Rod Thorn, there were mentions of the old field house. They have inches to fill, and will use that space how they see fit, if you do not like what is written......don't read it.

What a joke of a post.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you disagree with BB, you are not allowed to post, he will not add anything other than to try and slam you. If you do not parrot what BB wants to read, you should be fired from the newspaper.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you disagree with BB, you are not allowed to post, he will not add anything other than to try and slam you. If you do not parrot what BB wants to read, you should be fired from the newspaper.

DAD,

You have a lot in common with Mickey. You are both so bitter over the way Luck treated Bill Stewart that you take every opportunity to slam the AD and the school's head football coach... and feel it is justified.

Everyone that reads Mickey's columns can see what they want to see.

For those like you, they read his piece and agree with his agenda.

For those who support the football program and the AD, they see an old man who has been on a rant for the past two years. He does not accurately account for the errors of his comments. Nor does he have to answer to anyone for his negative attack on Luck and Holgorsen.

He is free to write what he wants.

You are free to post what you want.

I don't care that you have a different opinion than me.

I don't care what Mickey writes anymore. I am saddened to see a man who's work I respected as a child, end his life writing one negative piece slamming his alma mater.

I know he loves WVU. I know he doesn't care about his legacy, and wants to use his printed word to establish a tide to turn against Luck and force change.

I don't read his column unless someone posts his crap here or on BGN.

I don't attack your posts simply because they differ from my opinion. I attack them for inaccuracies or bullshit. When you make shit up, or when you say me and my friends had opinions we did not.. or I did not share.... I will call you out.

You are a hypocrite. I have little respect for you.

You say WVU fans did not give Bill Stewart time, but you want to attack Dana in ways others attacked Billy.

I think you are pathetic...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can give me a thumbs down rating on that last post.

And, this one too.

If it makes you feel better doing so.