• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors vs. Wisconsin

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life and games must go on... Nebraska is 3-2 and has a chance to flip the script on the season this weekend, they are confident they can and are hosting a ton of big name recruits to do it. It's throwing a lot eggs in the we think we can beat Wisconsin basket but hey, if you're Mike Riley that's one of the only baskets you have left to throw into. Here's who I have confirmed visiting as of now:

Micah Parsons (5-Star OLB) [Harrisburg, PA] - So far Parson's recruitment has been weird. For a while everyone thought he was going to OSU but that door appears to be closed. It seems down to Nebraska or Penn State (who he was formerly committed to) and Penn State seems to be way out in front as they opened the doors back up a few weeks ago (and being a Top 5 team doesn't hurt). But Parsons is serious about his interest in Nebraska and will be making a trip with his dad this weekend. Nebraska wins and show shim a good time and they could get out in front with a difference maker on defense.

Brenden Radley-Hiles (4-Star CB) [Bradenton, FL] - Bookie is making a return trip to Nebraska this weekend much to the enjoyment of fans. The current #1 recruit in the class is having a heck of a senior year and has seen his stock rise dramatically (still think he could end up a 5-star at some point). He's close with Donte Williams and the rest of the staff as well as cousin Tyjon Lindsey. But it's always good to remind him why he chose Nebraska in the first place.

Tommy Bush (4-Star, WR) [Schertz, TX] - Bush is the type of player Nebraska simply doesn't have at WR right now and given Nebraska's depth at WR he could be an instant impact play maker. 6'5" 191 lbs with great hands and better athleticism running an electronically timed 4.47 forty earlier this year. Home state schools Texas and Baylor will have a say but Nebraska getting a visit is huge.

TJ Pledger (4-Star, RB) [Bradenton, FL] - Give Nebraska credit, they have never let off the gas pedal with Pledger and they hope that his OV this weekend could swing things in their favor. Nebraska doesn't really have a go-to back right now and Oklahoma (where TJ is committed) has a few Freshmen stealing the spotlight this season. Could opportunity swing things in Nebraska's favor? It's tough to tell but getting him on campus is a good thing.

Bryan Hightower (4-Star, WR) [Bradenton, FL] - Nebraska wants two more receivers in this class and they would love those two to be Bush and Hightower. Nebraska was Hightower's first offer and he has been wavering a bit on his Miami commit in recent weeks. Another IMG star, Nebraska has a shot at flipping him with Joshua Moore and Bookie both in his ear this weekend.

Chase Williams (4-Star, CB) [Corona, CA] - The long time Nebraska commit was rumored to be looking around a bit due to Nebraska's uncertain situation at HC. Bringing him in for this game could go a long way in securing his commitment. Nebraska beats Wisconsin and starts to circle the wagons around Riley and this would definitely shore up the Williams commitment.

Cameron Brown (4-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO] - The two time Nebraska commit will be in town once again and Brown is looking forward to it. Nebraska bringing him and Moore in is a huge shot in the arm to try to get the other two WRs to pull the trigger this weekend and as well.

Joshua Moore (4-Star, WR) [Yoakum, TX] - Getting Moore into town at the same time as Bush is a huge deal for Nebraska. The two Texas products know each other and there's a lot of respect for each other's talent there and Moore has been one of the commits most solid to Nebraska since his commitment this past summer.

Tate Wildeman (3-Star, DE) [Parker, CO] - One of Nebraska's first committed defensive players Wildeman will get to see Diaco's 3-4 up close and in person on Saturday. Again, a player that has never wavered and loves the idea of being a Husker. Good to get him around Micah Parsons for the weekend so he can share his love for the school with him.

Will Farniok (3-Star, C) [Sioux Falls, SD] - Too bad Will won't be watching his brother play Saturday but getting a good swath of Nebraska commits in on a big visit weekend is great for morale and for sharing excitement about the program.

Masry Mapieu (3-Star, NT) [York, NE] - Mapieu continues to have teams like UCLA and Alabama check in on him this season. He's got a ton of raw talent. Nebraska wants to keep him in the fold desperately.

Barret Pickering (2-Star, K) [Hoover, AL] - It will be Barret's second visit of the season. He is slotted to take over for senior Kicker Drew Brown starting as a freshman.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life and games must go on... Nebraska is 3-2 and has a chance to flip the script on the season this weekend, they are confident they can and are hosting a ton of big name recruits to do it. It's throwing a lot eggs in the we think we can beat Wisconsin basket but hey, if you're Mike Riley that's one of the only baskets you have left to throw into. Here's who I have confirmed visiting as of now:

Micah Parsons (5-Star OLB) [Harrisburg, PA] - So far Parson's recruitment has been weird. For a while everyone thought he was going to OSU but that door appears to be closed. It seems down to Nebraska or Penn State (who he was formerly committed to) and Penn State seems to be way out in front as they opened the doors back up a few weeks ago (and being a Top 5 team doesn't hurt). But Parsons is serious about his interest in Nebraska and will be making a trip with his dad this weekend. Nebraska wins and show shim a good time and they could get out in front with a difference maker on defense.

Brenden Radley-Hiles (4-Star CB) [Bradenton, FL] - Bookie is making a return trip to Nebraska this weekend much to the enjoyment of fans. The current #1 recruit in the class is having a heck of a senior year and has seen his stock rise dramatically (still think he could end up a 5-star at some point). He's close with Donte Williams and the rest of the staff as well as cousin Tyjon Lindsey. But it's always good to remind him why he chose Nebraska in the first place.

Tommy Bush (4-Star, WR) [Schertz, TX] - Bush is the type of player Nebraska simply doesn't have at WR right now and given Nebraska's depth at WR he could be an instant impact play maker. 6'5" 191 lbs with great hands and better athleticism running an electronically timed 4.47 forty earlier this year. Home state schools Texas and Baylor will have a say but Nebraska getting a visit is huge.

TJ Pledger (4-Star, RB) [Bradenton, FL] - Give Nebraska credit, they have never let off the gas pedal with Pledger and they hope that his OV this weekend could swing things in their favor. Nebraska doesn't really have a go-to back right now and Oklahoma (where TJ is committed) has a few Freshmen stealing the spotlight this season. Could opportunity swing things in Nebraska's favor? It's tough to tell but getting him on campus is a good thing.

Bryan Hightower (4-Star, WR) [Bradenton, FL] - Nebraska wants two more receivers in this class and they would love those two to be Bush and Hightower. Nebraska was Hightower's first offer and he has been wavering a bit on his Miami commit in recent weeks. Another IMG star, Nebraska has a shot at flipping him with Joshua Moore and Bookie both in his ear this weekend.

Chase Williams (4-Star, CB) [Corona, CA] - The long time Nebraska commit was rumored to be looking around a bit due to Nebraska's uncertain situation at HC. Bringing him in for this game could go a long way in securing his commitment. Nebraska beats Wisconsin and starts to circle the wagons around Riley and this would definitely shore up the Williams commitment.

Cameron Brown (4-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO] - The two time Nebraska commit will be in town once again and Brown is looking forward to it. Nebraska bringing him and Moore in is a huge shot in the arm to try to get the other two WRs to pull the trigger this weekend and as well.

Joshua Moore (4-Star, WR) [Yoakum, TX] - Getting Moore into town at the same time as Bush is a huge deal for Nebraska. The two Texas products know each other and there's a lot of respect for each other's talent there and Moore has been one of the commits most solid to Nebraska since his commitment this past summer.

Tate Wildeman (3-Star, DE) [Parker, CO] - One of Nebraska's first committed defensive players Wildeman will get to see Diaco's 3-4 up close and in person on Saturday. Again, a player that has never wavered and loves the idea of being a Husker. Good to get him around Micah Parsons for the weekend so he can share his love for the school with him.

Will Farniok (3-Star, C) [Sioux Falls, SD] - Too bad Will won't be watching his brother play Saturday but getting a good swath of Nebraska commits in on a big visit weekend is great for morale and for sharing excitement about the program.

Masry Mapieu (3-Star, NT) [York, NE] - Mapieu continues to have teams like UCLA and Alabama check in on him this season. He's got a ton of raw talent. Nebraska wants to keep him in the fold desperately.

Barret Pickering (2-Star, K) [Hoover, AL] - It will be Barret's second visit of the season. He is slotted to take over for senior Kicker Drew Brown starting as a freshman.

Thanks for the visitors report. I was looking forward to seeing who was going to be here.

I knew it was going to be huge, but this is WHUGIER. Is this the entire current committed class? Probably not, but it has to be close.

These are one of their five OVs, so they can bring parents or whoever. Gotta make it great.

Big game, big time visitors. Go BIG or go home.

BTW, if Nebraska beats Wisconsin and Ohio State I told Brasky I would change my signature to Brasky is my Daddy. He has nothing to lose. I am more than willing to change my signature if Nebraska beats them both.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only missing two currently committed players... Cam Jurgens (who could be there unofficially anyway) and Mario Goodrich (who might also be coming)

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m almost sure the stafff is planning on Jurgens at OLB

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they're not.
Big mistake imo, but not surprising, I just assume that’s why we’re not recruiting anyone realistic for olb, we’re good there tho right

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big mistake imo, but not surprising, I just assume that’s why we’re not recruiting anyone realistic for olb, we’re good there tho right

Jurgens doesn't have that fluid athleticism that an OLB needs in a 3-4. He's a TE all the way. As for realistic OLB options, I'm not sure Micah Parson's isn't realistic at this point. A lot depends on what happens during the season and especially during this weekend, but being in a kid's top 2 gives you a chance.

Also, Alston, an OLB out of Minnesota visited for the Rutgers game, he's got good athleticism and Nebraska is his best offer so it's not like it's Parson's or bust.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jurgens doesn't have that fluid athleticism that an OLB needs in a 3-4. He's a TE all the way. As for realistic OLB options, I'm not sure Micah Parson's isn't realistic at this point. A lot depends on what happens during the season and especially during this weekend, but being in a kid's top 2 gives you a chance.

Also, Alston, an OLB out of Minnesota visited for the Rutgers game, he's got good athleticism and Nebraska is his best offer so it's not like it's Parson's or bust.

If Micah Parsons commits, that is like a win over either Wisconsin or Ohio State in my book. He would be like getting Jabril Peppers.

By commits, that would mean SIGNS. Committing is one thing, signing is the real ball game. We all know in recruiting, it ain't over until it is over.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just perused Micah Parsons twat account.

I hope he has two accounts. One is public and the other is private. Since I am not a professional twatter, not sure if twitter allows that because they are controlling their application.

Sometimes, you just wonder about people that twit to recruits.

I will assume you get an alert each time someone sends you a twat. I would hate that because absolutely none of it is useful other than it allows him to figure out which fanbase is more dangerously insane.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your hulk hands maybe got lead in that red paint

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36