• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wish we could draft Kony Ealy but he wont be there

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Donald as my 1st round pick. I really like Abberdis as a receiver,but we can focus on getting quarles in round 2. Donald and quarles would be a great addition. With those two in the middle the Cowboys line would generate lots of pressue. It would be a major mistake by Jerrah to pass on those 2 if they are there

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what if that player isn't there at 23? This is what drives me nuts sometimes about the draft scenarios. We all look at all of the Mock drafts and then start to feel that they are an accurate portrayal of exactly what a player's value is and of how the draft will go. But, they are just articles written by people that have no idea what will actually happen. You can talk to a few GMs, but even they don't know what they will do until the draft starts. It only takes one team to decide a 2nd round pick is really a first round pick to make it happen. If you like a player that you feel it is definitely too early to take then trading back is good, but I'd rather just take someone else there and then still grab that player ion the next round if that's the case. To assume a player that you really want is not a value at 17, but he is good value at 23 is crazy and risky. The scenario I always follow with those trade backs are basically when you have 3 or 4 players that you like equally (or no one that you like) and you have the opportunity to trade back 3 or 4 spots, then you do it. Because you are guaranteed not to lose anything and you gain a pick.

It would be a pretty safe bet If we missed on HAHA or pryor because the Rams take one. We could safely trade down a few spots and take the other. Probably the only team that would take a safety that high would be the Redskins and they have shit for draft picks dowbt they would be trading more. Too many holes in their team as well.

But I would be for it dropping 4-6 maybe 8 spots to get an extra 3rd. But would have to be atlleast a 3rd

Would allow us to go FS in the 1st
DT in the 2nd
DT DE or Lber with both the 3rds and same with the 4th

5th down take the best player at any position

To me I would rather have HAHA because he can play both positions. So if Wilcox emerges or Church has a fall off .... you have a player than can fight them for both positions constantly

Last edited by a moderator:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ealy to me has some freak athletic ability. Lots of potential. I like his teamate Sam as well.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ealy to me has some freak athletic ability. Lots of potential. I like his teamate Sam as well.

you tube and a hunch ....... Hell yeah .... beats the shit out of knowing who you are talking about .....

Highlight reals All the way

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tube and a hunch ....... Hell yeah .... beats the shit out of knowing who you are talking about .....

Highlight reals All the way

At least he didn't go with the classic "I've been watching tape on player X"...that one always cracks me up. Guarantee we see that at least 5 times as we near the draft date...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting timing by the way to say you "like his teamate Sam"...not that there's anything wrong with that...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting timing by the way to say you "like his teamate Sam"...not that there's anything wrong with that...

2 days ago he prolly didn't know who he was

Sadly if he would have listened to the news story on him past the highlight reels he would have heard some actual truth about his playing ability.

He was a one year wonder...... that was allowed to do what he did because his TEAAMMATE was getting all the attention.

He's too small for a DE in the NFL and when they tried to put him as a pass rushing linebacker it didnt work.

4th to 5th rounder at best

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 days ago he prolly didn't know who he was

Sadly if he would have listened to the news story on him past the highlight reels he would have heard some actual truth about his playing ability.

He was a one year wonder...... that was allowed to do what he did because his TEAAMMATE was getting all the attention.

He's too small for a DE in the NFL and when they tried to put him as a pass rushing linebacker it didnt work.

4th to 5th rounder at best

The only reason Nate mentions Sam is to get attention. Every damn thing Nate has ever posted has been about "look at me". He's no different than a tantrum throwing baby.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought: I have removed Sam from my draft board. He would fit in better with the the Redskins