• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Nick Foles can win a SB

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a (division/conference) outsiders perspective, I thought Dallas was going to be an 11-13 win team this year.

I am sure you are very happy I gave you my opinion on this. :D
one thing about being a Dallas fan over the last 20 years.....I can't assume much of anything.

Dallas showed it's depth in the oline isn't good and with Elliott, Lee and Smith missing games, it's easy to see how we lost 4 more games than last year but I'll admit that I thought we'd lose more than 3 games but we'd still be a better team...that didn't happen...well, losing more games sure did

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing about being a Dallas fan over the last 20 years.....I can't assume much of anything.

Dallas showed it's depth in the oline isn't good and with Elliott, Lee and Smith missing games, it's easy to see how we lost 4 more games than last year but I'll admit that I thought we'd lose more than 3 games but we'd still be a better team...that didn't happen...well, losing more games sure did

"Wait... thats just excuses". Thats the dumb shit you say to me when I say Carson Wentz is out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wait... thats just excuses". Thats the dumb shit you say to me when I say Carson Wentz is out.
here's the difference
one guy responded to a post which quoted him while the other guy starts a thread throwing in the towel before one playoff snap. I almost....almost hope philly wins their first playoff game just to see you circus act and backspins.

:nod:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the difference
one guy responded to a post which quoted him while the other guy starts a thread throwing in the towel before one playoff snap. I almost....almost hope philly wins their first playoff game just to see you circus act and backspins.

I refuse to let the Lions disappoint me.

It might not be healthy, but I feel like it will make my life longer if nothing else.

Those fucks have won 18 games the last two years and i think I had em pencilled in for 11 total.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to let the Lions disappoint me.

It might not be healthy, but I feel like it will make my life longer if nothing else.

Those fucks have won 18 games the last two years and i think I had em pencilled in for 11 total.
I blame Jerry....he's cursed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the difference

No circus act or backspins. Could it happen... sure. We will need a slew of turnovers etc. I’ll be stunned. But we both know it ain’t happening

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that I've taken so much joy in your misery man.

Im only a dick because you care, if that makes sense.

Nah... i deserve it. I’ve been a little bitch but everything was going perfect, then BOOM, it’s all over. Uuuuuuugh!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... i deserve it. I’ve been a little bitch but everything was going perfect, then BOOM, it’s all over. Uuuuuuugh!

tenor.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think @SU Nittany Tide You argued with me on the team board..........you negged all my posts.........step into the nfl general forum and discuss your love for foles, and how good he is

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think @SU Nittany Tide You argued with me on the team board..........you negged all my posts.........step into the nfl general forum and discuss your love for foles, and how good he is

Foles 0-19 on his last 19 third downs.
4.3 QBR today
Throwing below 49% completion percentage in last 3 games
Terrible

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team can get lucky and go on a 3 game run.

That said, realistically, foles isn't doing it.
Fact is, he isn't even as good as Trent dilfer and the defense isn't remotely as good as that Ravens d was.

People need to realize when foles had his great season, it was 1) in chips system that makes QBs look WAY better than they are 2) he was a rookie. Noone knew his tendencies. Once those two were gone, he was exposed for what he is, a not very good backup.

The biggest reason why Wentz was so successful was his ability to improvise, extend plays, and use his feet when there was nothing... especially with Peters out.

Can they win a game with big defensive efforts and chipping away at few points here and there? Definitely. But I can't see them going to Minnesota, facing the likes of the Patriots or Steelers, and competing.

Philly fans (myself included) just need to enjoy the ride and not be too disappointed if the loss is due to a backup QB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what i changed my mind, flacco did it

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some reporters are also suggesting that, in addition to making a lot of plays with his arm and feet, Wentz was making a lot of the Philly offense hum with his brain. In other words, he was doing a very good job of checking at the line, executing run-pass options, etc. Foles is simply not as good at this, he is slower to read defenses, and it shows if you watch the games.

Reactions: Yam

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this actually is kind of a dick post.

Fact is, Jordan Hicks is a very good LB but unfortunately injury prone, and has been since his Texas days. I don't think it is a stretch to say that his injury has been significant, since he also called the defensive signals for the Eagles.

But, we get it, you hate the Eagles.

Great. He’s very good. But constantly listing the injuried players and defining their ability “when healthy” just sounds like you’re whining.

We all know about the Eagles injuries. It’s been mentioned over and over and over.