• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I plan on leaving the Tennesse game early

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have missed this and I don't want to go back and read all the other posts, but is it true that Alabama is suspending student tickets privileges if they leave early? that's crazy shit.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have missed this and I don't want to go back and read all the other posts, but is it true that Alabama is suspending student tickets privileges if they leave early? that's crazy shit.

:nod::nod::nod::nod: I want to say it was 20 blocks?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of the frat houses that leave early every week.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to follow your logic, every coach should leave as soon as they win a title or two and find another place to work. Every person who has a job should leave as soon as they reach a certain milestone as they have nothing left to accomplish. This kind of logic escapes me and apparently Saban as he has stated that challenges present themselves in the job, not in the accomplishments. He stated he wanted to win a title, he did that. then it was win more than one title, and he did that and so on. His pursuit is not in titles so much as it is to create what he has been working on, a dynasty that plays hard every game and reloads instead of rebuilds. He still has that in progress and has much work to do. He has also hinted numerous times at being content at Bama and wanting to retire there. No one knows, but this constant talk each year of him leaving gets old, when he hasnt shown a sign he will yet. He gets offers every year in the off-season, yet to take one.

Paragraphs are your friend.

As for Saban? I merely stated he is laying the groundwork of possibly leaving. My opinion (for whatever it may mean) is that he will leave.

Take it for what it is worth. You can whine, bitch, moan, call me an idiot, and then talk about all his accomplishments to your hearts content. It still won't change my opinion. Lay off the Kool-Aid, it can kill people.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paragraphs are your friend.

As for Saban? I merely stated he is laying the groundwork of possibly leaving. My opinion (for whatever it may mean) is that he will leave.

Take it for what it is worth. You can whine, bitch, moan, call me an idiot, and then talk about all his accomplishments to your hearts content. It still won't change my opinion. Lay off the Kool-Aid, it can kill people.

We hear this shit every year is what you don't seem to get. Since year 1. I guess eventually someone will be right, but predicting it is just more of the same.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
refs have money on bama lol?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1