• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I plan on leaving the Tennesse game early

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read all botslayer's post in the Stevie voice from eastbound & down.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like a pro team could hang 4 TDs on an SEC team let alone Bama

image.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee with the shocker of the year....

they only lose by 21

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta confidence up in hurrr

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was my favorite comment from the espn article reporting how bama suspended student block seating

The fact that Nick Saban is implying that nobody has any sort of job or commitment to anything because they don't play football is stupid. To suspend student block seating lets me know just how much Bama cherishes football over the student body itself. Nothing against the fans or the alumni, but Alabama doesn't deserve to call itself an institution of higher learning. Just be honest with yourselves and call yourselves a football farm, cause that's all that matters there. Education comes second to the tide.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was my favorite comment from the espn article reporting how bama suspended student block seating

The fact that Nick Saban is implying that nobody has any sort of job or commitment to anything because they don't play football is stupid. To suspend student block seating lets me know just how much Bama cherishes football over the student body itself. Nothing against the fans or the alumni, but Alabama doesn't deserve to call itself an institution of higher learning. Just be honest with yourselves and call yourselves a football farm, cause that's all that matters there. Education comes second to the tide.

What is not told in that little blurb you posted is that it was only the Greeks(frats) that had their tickets privileges removed and that was due to their constant abuse of getting the tickets and leaving early for parties. They do want the student section filled to the end of the game as it does show to the recruits that they are interested in their team. I get this, dont you? Or have you never been recruited to a college to play football?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see is Saban possibly laying the groundwork for his exit as the head coach at Alabama after the end of this season.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see is Saban possibly laying the groundwork for his exit as the head coach at Alabama after the end of this season.

No one stays forever, but how many coaches would drop their teams to be the NEXT HC at Alabama? All but a few is my guess. People act as if Saban is the only coach who can coach an Alabama team to a title, but that is not true or we wouldnt have all the ones we have now. WE would miss him, but life has to go on and we would certainly find another coach.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one stays forever, but how many coaches would drop their teams to be the NEXT HC at Alabama? All but a few is my guess. People act as if Saban is the only coach who can coach an Alabama team to a title, but that is not true or we wouldnt have all the ones we have now. WE would miss him, but life has to go on and we would certainly find another coach.

Not doubting that Alabama will spend the money to get a coach.

Keep in mind, you guys did have Bill Curry, Ray Perkins, Mike DuBose, Dennis Franchione, and Mike Shula as your head coaches before. You haven't struck gold every time you have hired a new guy.

Just like my Huskers are rolling through some shit coaches, Bama has their own history of crap coaches just like a lot of other football programs. The next guy isn't guaranteed to do anything regardless of his name or history.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is not told in that little blurb you posted is that it was only the Greeks(frats) that had their tickets privileges removed and that was due to their constant abuse of getting the tickets and leaving early for parties. They do want the student section filled to the end of the game as it does show to the recruits that they are interested in their team. I get this, dont you? Or have you never been recruited to a college to play football?

I wish UNC would do the same. They show up at the start of the second quarter and leave before the start of the fourth.

Also, I've never been recruited to play college football but I think I would be more impressed by the actual blowout and not focused on the fact that some fans left. I think recruits understand that for the most part fans leave games early. I'd assume they're much more interested in what the fans are like before the game, when the game starts and before the game gets out of hand.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doubting that Alabama will spend the money to get a coach.

Keep in mind, you guys did have Bill Curry, Ray Perkins, Mike DuBose, Dennis Franchione, and Mike Shula as your head coaches before. You haven't struck gold every time you have hired a new guy.

Just like my Huskers are rolling through some shit coaches, Bama has their own history of crap coaches just like a lot of other football programs. The next guy isn't guaranteed to do anything regardless of his name or history.

Each of those with the exception of Perkins and Dubose were good coaches in their own right. Curry took the team to 10 or 11 wins but was not a Bama guy and that upset some fans. He was done wrong. Many of the others were stop gap coaches that we could get at the time due to either being on probation, or impending penalties. You left out Stallings, who took the team to the 92 title and was the coach that the Bear wanted as his replacement when he retired, but the President at the time wanted Perkins. Shula was a knee jerk reaction because of the Price situation, and Shula did OK for a probation team with few players and taking what he could get(problem kids and all). We always bounce back(might take some time) but we always bounce back.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish UNC would do the same. They show up at the start of the second quarter and leave before the start of the fourth.

Also, I've never been recruited to play college football but I think I would be more impressed by the actual blowout and not focused on the fact that some fans left. I think recruits understand that for the most part fans leave games early. I'd assume they're much more interested in what the fans are like before the game, when the game starts and before the game gets out of hand.

Its not the fans that pay that is the center of Saban's argument though, its the student section and it was taken out of context. The true articles that posted that it was the student fans section is out there to read it it tells of the actions where the Greeks had their privileges removed for this game and the tickets given to other students or were sold to fans.

Believe me, a kid who is being recruited does look at the fan section too for their interest in seeing the team play and how loud they are, how crazy they get, how much support they show the team.