• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I lead the NFL in passing yards and QB rating. Who am I?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much more that goes into this than if Cam is accurate or not. There is no one at the skill positions that causes a defense to have to really watch. Olson is a good player but he doesn't exactly keep the Safeties back having to respect him and opening up the run game. Throw in Cam's arm is not what makes him an MVP candidate. He is an all around threat but when he does pass he doesn't have great weapons to throw to. Just actually go watch a Panthers game and just see how many passes his top receiver drops in a single game. Remember it has been that way for him all year not just the last few weeks like for Brady.

All that is exactly why a Panther's fan should not be too cocky.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is doing it with his top receiver maybe being at best the 5th option on many teams. He pretty much has Olson and that is about it on offense. So the whole "Well Brady has no one" is hogwash to me. Throw in he had Gronk for every game except this last one.
It's still hard to have your offense decimated one week at a time. At least Cam has had the same guys all year and they have a great oline, and then, of course, nothing helps a QB more than a great defense. Consistency is important and the Panthers have been fortunate; the patriots unfortunate. Both QBs have had great years.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that is exactly why a Panther's fan should not be too cocky.

This has nothing to do with the team, this entire boring ass thread has been about QB play.

Calling out a Panthers fan for geeking over the MVP status play of his QB, who he knows is really the only legitimate threat on offense, is far from being cocky. As as Cowboys fan, should you be commenting on what others should be cocky about?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with the team, this entire boring ass thread has been about QB play.

Calling out a Panthers fan for geeking over the MVP status play of his QB, who he knows is really the only legitimate threat on offense, is far from being cocky. As as Cowboys fan, should you be commenting on what others should be cocky about?

Oh, OK. I've been bad eh?

Give me a break.

Untie your snot....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Dr. Phil. Calling Panther fan cocky for excellent QB play seems to be a Cowboys fan wet dream, no?

Untie your snot. It appears to be knotted.

And get with the program, it isn't Dr Phil you bozo.

I'm saying Panthers fans shouldn't be too cocky because receivers are not A list and drop balls frequently.

You should read before you react....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That untie your snot line could use some work Hank.

Not your best effort, and you went to it twice.

Don't get cocky.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Untie your snot. It appears to be knotted.

And get with the program, it isn't Dr Phil you bozo.

I'm saying Panthers fans shouldn't be too cocky because receivers are not A list and drop balls frequently.

You should read before you react....

You don't think Panthers fans know the limitations of their WRs? thanks Captain Obvious.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Andy Dalton has taken the lead in QB Rating at this point with a 107.4 just over Carson Palmer who has a 106.3. Those Bengal and former Bengal QB's are pretty good, no? This is at least the current top two at least until week 14 ends. Tom Brady is now 5th on this list too, by the way.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Untie your snot?

Can snot end up in a knot? I think not.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard the snot in a knot line before. Is it a Canadian thing?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still hard to have your offense decimated one week at a time. At least Cam has had the same guys all year and they have a great oline, and then, of course, nothing helps a QB more than a great defense. Consistency is important and the Panthers have been fortunate; the patriots unfortunate. Both QBs have had great years.

We still talking abou the panthers? 12th in run and pass blocking. Better than previous years (where they were abysmal), but still not good. That's about average.