• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know they are a distant memory, but LOL at the Angels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had to get that out of my system.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking the exact same thing lol!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was funny when Naps went on to have the best season of his career and was the hottest player of the league after the AS break. It got funnier when Jeff Mathis batted .174 and $21 million Vernon Wells bats .218. Then it got hilarious when Naps hit 2 HRs(one being the game winner) against LAA on the final game of the season in front of their home crowd. Then he went on to be have the highest BA on the team through the postseason and probably the ALDS MVP. Then it got hysterical when Naps is having the series he's having now. Jesus, you can't make shit like this up. If I were a LAA fan, I'd be contemplating suicide.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was funny when Naps went on to have the best season of his career and was the hottest player of the league after the AS break. It got funnier when Jeff Mathis batted .174 and $21 million Vernon Wells bats .218. Then it got hilarious when Naps hit 2 HRs(one being the game winner) against LAA on the final game of the season in front of their home crowd. Then he went on to be have the highest BA on the team through the postseason and probably the ALDS MVP. Then it got hysterical when Naps is having the series he's having now. Jesus, you can't make shit like this up. If I were a LAA fan, I'd be contemplating suicide.

And how Nap was seen as a defensive liability and unable to be worked with by Scocia, who likes everyone to think he is some kind of Catcher-whisperer. The guy is a hack, an Archie Bunker look alike, and a control freak that is doing a lot to help Texas every year.

And it will be hilarious if we win the WS to crown Nap as the WS MVP. That is where he is headed right now.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know that Scioscia has to be cringing at home watching the playoffs. Not only does this make him look like an idiot, but it might just be shortening his career in Anaheim. I think the guy let the talk of him being such a genius go to his head on this one.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sciosia has been incredibly overhyped in my opinion. And seeing what Napoli has become for us just proves to me that he is so full of himself and catching knowledge that he let what could have almost undoubtedly become the best player on his team. I have a feeling Napoli loves it here and I have no doubt Nolan and company want him back. Nolan will pay the man, and rightfully so. The poor guy just never really got a chance in LA.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sciosia has been incredibly overhyped in my opinion. And seeing what Napoli has become for us just proves to me that he is so full of himself and catching knowledge that he let what could have almost undoubtedly become the best player on his team. I have a feeling Napoli loves it here and I have no doubt Nolan and company want him back. Nolan will pay the man, and rightfully so. The poor guy just never really got a chance in LA.

What I don't understand about Scioscia is HOW he missed the fast that Napoli is a VERY good catcher and this is most likely DUE to his tutelage (good solid offense, good recieving skills, good throwing arm, calls a good game, etc...)

Its like Scioscia didn't trust the beast that he created...

b/c he might take over the world? jk

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand about Scioscia is HOW he missed the fast that Napoli is a VERY good catcher and this is most likely DUE to his tutelage (good solid offense, good recieving skills, good throwing arm, calls a good game, etc...)

Its like Scioscia didn't trust the beast that he created...

b/c he might take over the world? jk

I think the problem is that Scoscia plays favorites, and it blinds him. Rather than putting the best guy out there, he puts the guy that he feels is the better player.

I hope he keeps doing it, because every year we seem to get a guy from them that helps us out.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Los Angeles. we're enjoying the WS and especially NA-PO-LI

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy Mathis LAA!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Enjoy Mathis LAA!

That's what shocks me. The guy thought that Mathis (who can't swing his way out of a wet paper bag) was the better option. Mathis! It must be maddening to be an Anaheim fan. Reminds me a bit of the Cowboys OL decisions this offseason.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what shocks me. The guy thought that Mathis (who can't swing his way out of a wet paper bag) was the better option. Mathis! It must be maddening to be an Anaheim fan. Reminds me a bit of the Cowboys OL decisions this offseason.

Reminds me of those who still think that Taylor Teagarden is a ML catcher.