• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know its early, but New England is going to kick the shit out of Denver next week.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, funny thread. I also RMH was here to make one of his wild predictions that would basically make it a lock for the Pats.
The injury excuse is lame, we have enough to put up a solid game against the Broncs. Talib sucks if he can't play more than one game without getting injured. Pats O need to deliver in this one.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, funny thread. I also RMH was here to make one of his wild predictions that would basically make it a lock for the Pats.
The injury excuse is lame, we have enough to put up a solid game against the Broncs. Talib sucks if he can't play more than one game without getting injured. Pats O need to deliver in this one.

I know that I'm not prepared to pencil in a Broncos win simply because your team has a lot of injuries to key defensive players. Since he's been the Pats' HC, I think that Belichick has only lost back-to-back games once. I definitely think that the Broncos have a good chance to hand them a second loss in two games, but I'm not taking it for granted. Should be a great game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I'm not prepared to pencil in a Broncos win simply because your team has a lot of injuries to key defensive players. Since he's been the Pats' HC, I think that Belichick has only lost back-to-back games once. I definitely think that the Broncos have a good chance to hand them a second loss in two games, but I'm not taking it for granted. Should be a great game.

Yeah, that would be silly because all teams have to live through injuries and that's when the teams with solid depth show up. I agree, will be a great game with the master QBs of this generation facing off again, not to mention the pseudo rivalry between Broncs and Pats. Brady seems to be improving as some key offensive players are back and the rookie WRs gain more experience. Pats O better be on their A-game or it will be a long night for us.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict we see as much of briz here next week as we do OregonDucks. :lol:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once, I wanted to see an incomprehensibly stupid thread succeed (Reverse RMH style) Sadly, this follows the RMH gameplan... ROFL

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i called the saints out and now im calling denver out. kc offense aint nowhere near the pats O and the pats will have talib back. which means denver will get smoked. they will lose to the pats and next week at kc. u heard it here first.

Buhahahahaha

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will New England score in this game?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats havent had half their offense for 75% of the season. they should have beaten carolina one of the best defenses in the league denver d cant holda a candle to the. if you forget ridley fumbled the ball in their redzone. pats should have scored there. denver will be exposed next week, their d is mot good lool at kc's offense compared to the pats. the pats should have talib and dennard on the field and they are a whole different defense when they got two stud corners in there. i guarantee you the broncos will lose in ne next week. id bet my life savings on it.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: