• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know its early, but New England is going to kick the shit out of Denver next week.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any team with their schedule would be the best team in history.

Are you kidding me? New England has one of the easiest schedules every year playing in that division. Jets, Fins, Buffalo twice a year?? I wish my team had to play those guys twice as opposed to SF, Seattle and St. Louis.

New England is a very solid team no doubt, but it seems in the past few years they stockpile wins and get bounced in the playoffs. The last think I would be doing is beating my chest about strength of schedule if I was a NE fan.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any team with their schedule would be the best team in history.

yes, there has never been a season before this one with "easy" schedules in the history of the game...they waited til 2013 for their "plan" to make a season of "easy" schedules...

Why haven't you come forward with the name of the guy on the grassy knoll also?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So comparing the Broncos to the Patriots pretty sure the opponents total wins verse losses is pretty darn close. Broncos have 47-54 record for opponents while the Patriots have 49-53. So the fact that the Broncos have only loss once compared to 3 times against a very similar strength of opponents should show it is not just the schedule of why the Broncos have the record that they do.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just learned dennard is going to be out and possibly some other corners so i dont expect the pats to win now. if the pats were healthy they would wipe the floor with the broncos. pats cant win with all their good players out, same story last year which cost us a sb.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just learned dennard is going to be out and possibly some other corners so i dont expect the pats to win now. if the pats were healthy they would wipe the floor with the broncos. pats cant win with all their good players out, same story last year which cost us a sb.

So the excuse train is already out? Broncos fans said this earlier in the year of why the Bronco defense is struggling and many told us injuries/suspensions are no excuse.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the excuse train is already out? Broncos fans said this earlier in the year of why the Bronco defense is struggling and many told us injuries/suspensions are no excuse.
how is it an excuse? all our good players are out.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is it an excuse? all our good players are out.

holy crap, you start a thread talking smack about NE whippin Denver, now your already bailing on your NE team....

guess the bad NE fans are pushing the women and children out of the way to get out the door first.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap, you start a thread talking smack about NE whippin Denver, now your already bailing on your NE team....

guess the bad NE fans are pushing the women and children out of the way to get out the door first.
i was under the impression talib and dennard were playing. they would have shut down mannings wrs. now they both might be out so we are screwed they are irreplacible on defense. we already lost our two starting DT's, and probowl linebacker, theres only so many injuries you can take before the ship sinks.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Epic.

:exploding:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was under the impression talib and dennard were playing. they would have shut down mannings wrs. now they both might be out so we are screwed they are irreplacible on defense. we already lost our two starting DT's, and probowl linebacker, theres only so many injuries you can take before the ship sinks.

You do realize the broncos have 4 quality receivers not just two right?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did preface his prediction by acknowledging that "it's early". LOL

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After how pumped ol Briz was I sort of feel bad for him already.

It's ok! :hug:

Now get me a beer.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost want to think that in Briz' trolly mind that he wants the Pats to lose just so this thread will explode.

I guess so. I just find it pretty hilarious that he predicts NE will not only beat Denver, but "blow them out", before his team has even played its road game against a very good Carolina team. Then, the day after his team suffers a narrow loss, he doesn't even give them chance at home against Denver. Funny stuff.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do miss some of the Rockymountainhigh threads... those were hysterical. Especially in 2010 on the NFL General on ESPN.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do miss some of the Rockymountainhigh threads... those were hysterical. Especially in 2010 on the NFL General on ESPN.

That guy made me a decent amount of money betting against his picks. Never seen anything like that with predictions.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy made me a decent amount of money betting against his picks. Never seen anything like that with predictions.

Oh God! He was the kiss of death for the Broncos! LOL

Just kidding, actually. I don't wear a tin foil hat and I don't think that what anyone posts on a message board, however ill informed, actually affects the outcome of a game. But RMH's predictions, for whatever reason, were highly correlated with the opposite of what ended up happening in Denver games.