• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate fantasy football

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks treff, that is what I am trying to make Jeffro understand... Any league that vetoes what they think is a bad trade, until the Veto system is changed, then it is the Owners job to make the trade good enough where the rest of the league would not vote it down... And if you have been in this league for 5 seasons you should know what kind of trades get voted down and which go through... And I bet trades like these 2 NEVER go through, and it is not because he is the best team, it is because he is trading His bench players for STUDS...

According to yahoo.
Matt Ryan is started in 83% of leagues.
Golden Tate is started in 75% of leagues.
Lamar Miller is started in 55% of leagues, and sure to go up now that he is #1 RB in Miami.

Dez Bryant is started in 99% of leagues.
Andy Dalton is started in 19% of leagues.
Darren McFadden is started in 17% of leagues.

Yes, I am trading away players that are sitting on my bench. It's not my fault I put together a solid draft, and have been able to avoid injuries this far.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd probably have better luck by avoiding terms like "shit trades".. just maybe

Fine, that was too strong, but I did say Shit trades for this league... But seeing the other trades that were voted down in this league, I was not surprised these trades Jeffro made were voted down, and I think they were much worse than the previous trades that were voted down...

Jeffro defends these offers, but he knew they would get traded down(at least I hope he does)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to yahoo.
Matt Ryan is started in 83% of leagues.
Golden Tate is started in 75% of leagues.
Lamar Miller is started in 55% of leagues, and sure to go up now that he is #1 RB in Miami.

Dez Bryant is started in 99% of leagues.
Andy Dalton is started in 19% of leagues.
Darren McFadden is started in 17% of leagues.

Yes, I am trading away players that are sitting on my bench. It's not my fault I put together a solid draft, and have been able to avoid injuries this far.

no, it is not your fault your bench is great... and good job on having such a strong bench... But you should know by now in a league like yours trading bench players for studs is just not going to work...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is according to Yahoo FF projections.
Matt Ryan has 254 points remaining.
Eli Manning has 184 points remaining.

Lamar Miller has 108 points remaining.
Darren McFadden has 76 points remaining.

Golden Tate has 68 points remaining.
Dez Bryant has 126 points remaining.

The other team would have a net gain of 44 projected points.

and how correct have these projections been so far this year? I know in the leagues I'm in (at least my teams) have either well under performed over the projections or well succeeded them.