• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess the Steeler fans didnt like this joke by the Jag's mascot

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw this "higher standard" bullshit. The NFL isn't some kind a social model for a utopian world. It's a violent game played by testosterone fuelled animals vying to be the Alpha Male. Think about why we played it as kids. It wasn't for the money or the fame because there wasn't any. It was for the opportunity to prove your physical superiority over your piers so that you just might get the chance to mate with the cutest cheerleader. Everything else is just lawyers and bullshit. Football is all about the nookie.

We'll have to agree to disagree here. NFL is a multibillion dollar sports league, some sense of professionalism should be expected, especially from a league with so much influence.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually funny, and not a NFL team making fun of an international crisis. It's not like the Cowboys actually endorsed that.

Those were Texans fans but still....it wasn't endorsed by the team.

Kinda ballsy and lucky they didn't get their ass beat going into the visiting stadium like that.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda ballsy and lucky they didn't get their ass beat going into the visiting stadium like that.

That is rather ballzy.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not much chance of that. It was Dallas not Oakland or Philly.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They prob saw Jeruh picking his nose on jumbotron and wanted to protect themselves. Kind of like people that went to Gallagher shows and wore rain parkas

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck your cause and your selfish views.

Not trying to start anything here, but do you know anything about Monrovia? Know where it got it's name? Why it's arguably the most dangerous ghetto in the world? Ever heard of General Butt Naked and the cannibal warlords? Do you know why the locals eat bush meat and do you understand the part the U.S. Government played in destroying the tiny nation of Liberia. Like so many of the worlds worst shit holes this Ebola ridden ghetto has our fingerprints all over it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to start anything here, but do you know anything about Monrovia? Know where it got it's name? Why it's arguably the most dangerous ghetto in the world? Ever heard of General Butt Naked and the cannibal warlords? Do you know why the locals eat bush meat and do you understand the part the U.S. Government played in destroying the tiny nation of Liberia. Like so many of the worlds worst shit holes this Ebola ridden ghetto has our fingerprints all over it.

Interesting questions, I'll admit I am unaware of these things, but I'll be sure to look into it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are so fucking sensitive these days. Pull the stick out of your ass and laugh for once. How are you offended when you don't even have Ebola?

:noidea:

What a dumb fucking statement I dont have Ebola so I can laugh at others that are dieing, its called compassion

I guess we can add you to the fucking sensitive crowd. Nobody's laughing at people with ebola. But they are trying to find a way to laugh at people with yellow towels. They have aids too.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL teams should be held to a higher standard than the fans regarding this matter. It's killing hundreds of people. Not something a NFL team should be making fun of right now.

Dan Sneider may not agree with the higher standard thing

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting questions, I'll admit I am unaware of these things, but I'll be sure to look into it.
Vice News has a few docs on it. They're a couple years old but pretty interesting.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

That is all.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your right I don't know any of it and never heard of it, but have compassion for innocent people, especially children dieing from something I have heard of. There was a 10 yr old girl that died suddenly next town over In RI from a Virus. Healthy 1 day and gone 2 days later, how do parents grieve with that? Its no a PC thing but I just dont see humour in poking fun of that. There was a guy they had wrapped in plastic and ready to bury in Liberia I think, that started moving, buried alive is no joking matter

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can add you to the fucking sensitive crowd. Nobody's laughing at people with ebola. But they are trying to find a way to laugh at people with yellow towels. They have aids too.

Sure jerkoff you can add me to whatever list you want. I didn't take offense to the towel or the hazmat suits, but for someone to say why not make fun of it, its not like you have it. But your too fucking stupid to realize that

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure more people are laughing at the Jaguars than anything else involved in this story.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really has nothing to do with the Terrible Towel,

If it did, this would suffice...

2gv8x38.jpg

Wanna get high?

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if you want to make an Ebola joke, go for it, I've made plenty. At the same time, a NFL team should be held to a higher standard than an anonymous person pretending to be a penguin on the internet IMO.

Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..."pretending?"

mefnirV.gif

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

I thought both the mascot and guys in Hazmat suits were pretty funny.