• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess the Steeler fans didnt like this joke by the Jag's mascot

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with being a penguin. Emperors are the toughest critter ever to waddle. Just try balancing an egg on your toes while standing on ice in -60 deg temps and 80 mph winds for 3 months with no food........naked.
Plus I'm a huge fan of Linus Torvalds.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with being a penguin. Emperors are the toughest critter ever to waddle. Just try balancing an egg on your toes while standing on ice in -60 deg temps and 80 mph winds for 3 months with no food........naked.
Plus I'm a huge fan of Linus Torvalds.

:agree:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are so fucking sensitive these days. Pull the stick out of your ass and laugh for once. How are you offended when you don't even have Ebola?

:noidea:

I can't agree with you more! USA has become a nation of pussies. So sensitive these people are but yet so racially prejudice! I seldom watch what I say because if the truth hurts someone than maybe they need to change it! A bunch of babbling crybabies in this nation that feel they are "entitled" to everything. Two words: fuck them!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are so fucking sensitive these days. Pull the stick out of your ass and laugh for once. How are you offended when you don't even have Ebola?

:noidea:

200_s.gif

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree with you more! USA has become a nation of pussies. So sensitive these people are but yet so racially prejudice! I seldom watch what I say because if the truth hurts someone than maybe they need to change it! A bunch of babbling crybabies in this nation that feel they are "entitled" to everything. Two words: fuck them!

What truth? The towels don't carry Ebola. Besides, I would rather have Ebola than be a Jaguar fan.