• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I dont think I have ever met a Jags fan

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Bandwagon has been all over the country. Hopefully you will get to settle down one day, instead of pitching camp

I was born in Alaska...that gives me some freedom when choosing my teams.

Packers are a family tradition.

Red Wings I lived in Jackson, Michigan when I started to play hockey so that stuck

White Sox I lived in Carol Stream when I lived there and got free tickets from perfect attendance in elementary school and loved Frank Thomas so that stuck.

Gators I lived in Jax before finally settling in Tennessee and saw billy Donovan speak s they stuck. I was actually a gator basketball fan before football fan. Then when I moved from Jax to TN all my new friends were Vol fans so that made me like the Gators even more.

Now I live in Jax again after college with my wife, we moved here so she could be close to her family.

Is that acceptable?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me rephrase my earlier comment...........There are more posts in this thread by a fucking Sasquatch than there are Jags fans on all of the Hoop!

Damn - now Hammer has more maintenance on his signature to perform.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red Wings I lived in Jackson, Michigan when I started to play hockey so that stuck

White Sox I lived in Carol Stream when I lived there and got free tickets from perfect attendance in elementary school and loved Frank Thomas so that stuck.

Gators I lived in Jax before finally settling in Tennessee and saw billy Donovan speak s they stuck. I was actually a gator basketball fan before football fan. Then when I moved from Jax to TN all my new friends were Vol fans so that made me like the Gators even more.

Now I live in Jax again after college with my wife, we moved here so she could be close to her family.

Is that acceptable?

So are you saying you are an Alaskan Jags fan? :hope:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that acceptable?

I can live with everything but the Florida part and that will never, ever be acceptable. Sorry, gonna have to ask you to change that.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was outraged at the draft pick but I'm sticking with him. It's a matter of him staying on the field.

I thought they reached for him as well but he does have talent. If he doesn't put it together this year with the weapons he has at WR he is toast, injury or not.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they reached for him as well but he does have talent. If he doesn't put it together this year with the weapons he has at WR he is toast, injury or not.

Hell, the way Whiz is with QBs, he might not make Week 6 if he ain't impressin'!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can live with everything but the Florida part and that will never, ever be acceptable. Sorry, gonna have to ask you to change that.

That one is engrained. I wore my blue and orange proudly while living in Tennessee. Ever heard of UTM? Not sure how familiar you are with west Tennessee.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one is engrained. I wore my blue and orange proudly while living in Tennessee. Ever heard of UTM? Not sure how familiar you are with west Tennessee.

UT-Martin? I had some friends and a girlfriend (for one mindblowing summer of pussy 'n beer straight outta Dazed & Confused) over there.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that acceptable?

Of course man you don't owe me or anybody an explanation. But thanks for taking the time to.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, the way Whiz is with QBs, he might not make Week 6 if he ain't impressin'!

Better hope Mettenberger doesn't continue to take punches. He might see the field soon.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT-Martin? I had some friends and a girlfriend (for one mindblowing summer of pussy 'n beer straight outta Dazed & Confused) over there.

I lived in Dresden, Tennessee for about 8 years. That place was Volunteer hell for me. My mother still lives there

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope Mettenberger doesn't continue to take punches. He might see the field soon.

I doubt seriously he has any intentions of being so gracious ever again in his life. I'm sure Whiz sat him down and said "Stay out of bars during training camp but if someone sucker punches you again, stomp their ass into the middle of next week."

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Of course man you don't owe me or anybody an explanation. But thanks for taking the time to.

I have just always caught all kinds of hell because my teams are spread out. Father was in the military and parents split when I was young so I bounced around a lot

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Dresden, Tennessee for about 8 years. That place was Volunteer hell for me. My mother still lives there

I grew up in Nashville and despised all the dumbass Vols fans that didn't know that UT was in Knoxville and Vandy was in Nashville. I went to about 20 Vandy basketball games a year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey you got to watch a great QB win the National Championship with T. Martin

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Nashville and despised all the dumbass Vols fans that didn't know that UT was in Knoxville and Vandy was in Nashville. I went to about 20 Vandy basketball games a year.

Never been a big fan of Nashville but I enjoyed Opryland before the mall was built. I remember The Hangman was the first inverted roller coaster and I rode on it a couple hours before it got stuck upside down with riders on it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have just always caught all kinds of hell because my teams are spread out. Father was in the military and parents split when I was young so I bounced around a lot

Beats being trapped in 1 shithole your whole entire life. Rhode Island hellhole for me

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you got to watch a great QB win the National Championship with T. Martin

My friends hated that Martin won and Peyton couldn't. I hated to see them win but I loved seeing the Seminoles lose. I was stuck without a rooting interest that year. If we could have made a chipset fg in OT that likely wouldn't have been an issue.