• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't know how much longer I can do it

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Do you wear a tinfoil hat at all times?

So what you are implying, is that even tho they've put together one of the better coaching staffs in our team's history, Fox COULD'VE done better but held back for fear of the better hiring taking his job?

You're off yer fucking meds mange. I want to like you, but you make it difficult.

I can't do it with him and his asinine theories anymore...

I've been a dick about it, but I can't help it. I've never seen a guy talk out of his ass like him, ever... and I've been posting on football forums since 07. lol

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do it with him and his asinine theories anymore...

I've been a dick about it, but I can't help it. I've never seen a guy talk out of his ass like him, ever... and I've been posting on football forums since 07. lol

Here are the coaches

Chicago Bears | Coaches

How are you guys so intelligent that these are all the best available coaches at their positions other than accepting that they are. The team still sucks, there are talented players here, what is missing then? Where is there a coach full of NFL experience? They should have looked when Gase left, but then here we go with, what is it, 9 new systems for Jay?

We all knew Gase was head coach material, he was interviewed here for the head coach position. Who is that guy now?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew Gase was head coach material, he was interviewed here for the head coach position. Who is that guy now?

:2cents:
Even a highly-touted coach doesn't mean that a team will have success.
I keep seeing on this board how we missed out on Bruce Arians.
Sure, the Cardinals are a good team under him. But Arians hasn't won a title yet.
Peyton Manning had the Colts on the verge of a championship nearly every year. They have a lone title.

Would I trade decades of mediocrity for a winning culture that may not win it all?
Tough call. And I mean that.
Blackhawks have won 3 Cups in the last 6 years. Some fans now have an "expectation" to win it all each season.
Loyalty during the lean seasons makes winning that much sweeter. Just ask anyone who lived thru the 85 Bears.

Here's another train of thought: Kyle Long.
I see him as leader. I see him as tough guy that doesn't take any crap, even from the media.
I see him as someone who gets sincerely irritated with losing.
He also comes from a NFL family.
Long signed a 4-year extension a few weeks ago. He wants to remain a Chicago Bear.
Does he enjoy losing?
Did his HOF father suggest that the wise thing to do is to stay with a mediocre franchise?

Sometimes, regardless of the win/loss record, you can tell about a team's character by the leaders on the team.
The fact that Long wants to stay for an extended amount of years speaks volumes to me.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a couple of charts.
Maybe this helps the argument. Maybe it hurts?

The chart on the left is the CUMULATIVE offense (yardage) since Cutler joined the team in 2009 (thru 2015). As you can see the Bears ranked 24th in offensive yards. (Bears were 18th in points scored during this time-frame.)

The chart adjacent to the right is the CUMULATIVE points allowed also from 2009 thru 2015. Bears ranked 21st in the NFL.

Hard to win games when the offense is consistently in the bottom half of the NFL. Ditto when the defense allows 12th-most points.

14479616_1240943189303625_1683289111094975580_n.jpg
This includes the last 4 years of the Lovie era, both of the Trestman seasons, and 1 year under Fox.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that incredible coach Adam Gase, and the Dolphins doing?

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. The Bears are fucking awful, and its unwatchable for me anymore. This has been a pattern of horrible unwatchable football for a long time. Sprinkling in some good defenses and a kicker(that is no longer there) have been the only consistent positives for many many years. Even the year they went to Superbowl, they were hard to watch. Rex Grossman nearly gave me a heart attack before every snap.

I am fucking fed up with this team. Lucky for me the Raiders are coming to Vegas soon, so i have an out. Probably put all my Bears shit up on ebay for sale. Guess I will probably keep my Walter Payton Wheaties box, and the signed shit I have from him and Butkis, but its just too much to take anymore.

Only makes it harder to take when you seen teams like the Pats lose what you would think is their best player and they just beat the fuck out of their opponents. Our organization is shit and just clings to the past like that somehow makes them relevant.

I made the mistake of wearing a jersey out on Monday night, and went to a bar near my house. I left early with my head down feeling like an idiot for even rooting for an organization that has done just barely enough to keep fans around.

I'm sick of this shit, really.

Raider fans everywhere

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that incredible coach Adam Gase, and the Dolphins doing?

Guy is a very good OC, there is no doubt.

As for his talents as a HC... I think you've got to give it more than four games there, Tex.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is a very good OC, there is no doubt.

As for his talents as a HC... I think you've got to give it more than four games there, Tex.

Unless yer AI, who has already anointed him as the Chosen One.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless yer AI, who has already anointed him as the Chosen One.

you get that from me saying that there is no one on this staff that is qualified to take over on an interim basis?

Seems you need to start looking in the mirror for people that need help man.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you get that from me saying that there is no one on this staff that is qualified to take over on an interim basis?

Seems you need to start looking in the mirror for people that need help man.

shut up dummy