• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that montsho be banned from SportsHoopla immediately

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first time I talked to Montsho on this bored was in the "I demand Jay Z be banned thread" and I disagreed with him.

Being a bad troll can get him banned and I get that.

do you really get it ? I mean really get it ... so let it go then cause it sucks to be him because he isnt coming back no matter how much you bitch, moan, and cry about it ..your worse than a five year old that wants an ice cream cone after being told no

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Are you claiming everyone on here that defends or just questions the meaning of Larry Johnsons tweet is racist? Yep. Sure am. You are playing dumb, because it suits your race. That is racist.

2. When it came to Jay Z, he questioned people and asked how everyone knew, with certainty that he was aware of what he was wearing. He admitted, that if Jay Z was aware of it's meaning then he is a racist. I have agreed with everything you've said, I believe Jay Z and Carmelo are racist...if they understand and support the five percenters. If wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry. How may pages and links and articles did it take for him to give this greasy, wannabe attorney admission?

3. What am I dancing around? Reality.

4. Why is it only unacceptable for Montsho to call someone a racist? And how do you know it wasn't "spoofing"?
Go into any private establishment, and call the owner a punk ass racist hillbilly, then dare him to throw you out, and see how that goes for you.

Some fucking stupid going on right now.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but to suggest the only a racist gets pissed about racism is just a foolish statement. That's all I was responding to. Whether montsho deserved his ban... dk/dc.... didn't read the whole thread, got a life, too. If he's black, my sympathies to him. But a couple of days here should have clued him in about what he was getting into. This ain't the Rainbow Coalition discussion board. They can ban anyone for any reason or none at all. That's the just deal with these boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
corbis_rf_photo_of_dog_chasing_tail-1.jpg

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you really get it ? I mean really get it ... so let it go then cause it sucks to be him because he isnt coming back no matter how much you bitch, moan, and cry about it ..your worse than a five year old that wants an ice cream cone after being told no

What's your deal? Yes, I get it. I don't care if he comes back or not. I don't even post on the same boards as him. Pretty sure I haven't done anything other than question his racism.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your deal? Yes, I get it. I don't care if he comes back or not. I don't even post on the same boards as him. Pretty sure I haven't done anything other than question his racism.

then why keep bitching about it ? that is what makes it look like you care

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go into any private establishment, and call the owner a punk ass racist hillbilly, then dare him to throw you out, and see how that goes for you.

Some fucking stupid going on right now.

Regardless of his skin color, he's right. You don't know that Larry Johnson wants a league without whites. If you're claiming everyone that believes that is racist then I can find you several post by racists on this board regarding that tweet.

It took a lot of pages before he said those words, but if you read what he wrote that's what he was getting at every time he answered or asked a question. And, that's fine I get that calling Hammer a racist can get him thrown out, but it doesn't make him a racist. I don't know how I could be more clear: I'm not questioning his ban since he wasn't banned for racism. I was asking what made him racist.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why keep bitching about it ? that is what makes it look like you care

I don't care about his ban. I want to know what makes him racist, that's all. Should I assume that you're bothered by me questioning stuff since you won't let it go?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of his skin color, he's right. You don't know that Larry Johnson wants a league without whites. If you're claiming everyone that believes that is racist then I can find you several post by racists on this board regarding that tweet.

It took a lot of pages before he said those words, but if you read what he wrote that's what he was getting at every time he answered or asked a question. And, that's fine I get that calling Hammer a racist can get him thrown out, but it doesn't make him a racist. I don't know how I could be more clear: I'm not questioning his ban since he wasn't banned for racism. I was asking what made him racist.

I have never so much as made a post, maybe two about LJ, so you are fixating on that.

Whether you choose to acknowledge that wearing a racist medallion is racist, REGARDLESS OF WHAT BELIEVED INTENT IS, actually does lend one to being racist. If a white celebrity showed up to a game with a kkk patch on, and I tirelessly defended him, stating that "nobody really knows what his intent was, and maybe he didn't know, and itsa religious group. I WOULD BE A RACIST.

There would not be 5 threads and 400 pages of pleading the fucking 5th.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us whites should get our own internet. Our own website.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never so much as made a post, maybe two about LJ, so you are fixating on that.

Whether you choose to acknowledge that wearing a racist medallion is racist, REGARDLESS OF WHAT BELIEVED INTENT IS, actually does lend one to being racist. If a white celebrity showed up to a game with a kkk patch on, and I tirelessly defended him, stating that "nobody really knows what his intent was, and maybe he didn't know, and itsa religious group. I WOULD BE A RACIST.

There would not be 5 threads and 400 pages of pleading the fucking 5th.

What's more well-known the 5 percenters or the kkk? It's hard to wear a kkk patch and not know it's meaning. I think you're misinterpreting what he was saying. He said that he had not really heard of the organization and didn't know all of their thoughts, and that it's possible Jay Z didn't understand what the organization was about when he wore the medallion. It seems far-fetched but it is possible that Jay Z didn't know that the 5 percenters was a racist organization.

If a celebrity showed up at a game wearing something that supported a white supremacy group that you had never heard of you might acknowledge it was racist but question whether or not they knew what it represented.

I'm bringing LJ because it's been mentioned a lot and I can't keep up with who all has mentioned it.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just fucking wow. :L

Several people have been on your forums explaining their interpretation of the tweet. I agree with your interpretation, but so many people do not and it doesn't make sense to assume that our interpretation is correct and everyone else is racist.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more well-known the 5 percenters or the kkk? It's hard to wear a kkk patch and not know it's meaning. I think you're misinterpreting what he was saying. He said that he had not really heard of the organization and didn't know all of their thoughts, and that it's possible Jay Z didn't understand what the organization was about when he wore the medallion. It seems far-fetched but it is possible that Jay Z didn't know that the 5 percenters was a racist organization.

If a celebrity showed up at a game wearing something that supported a white supremacy group that you had never heard of you might acknowledge it was racist but question whether or not they knew what it represented.

I'm bringing LJ because it's been mentioned a lot and I can't keep up with who all has mentioned it.

How does the popularity of the racist group have anything to do with it? This is the dancing around reality that I was referring to.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us whites should get our own internet. Our own website.

Due to this statement, we've just received notice of a Cease & Desist Order here at SportsHoopla World Headquarters initiated and signed by half the free world. SportsHoopla will hereby cease all operations.

Goodbye

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several people have been on your forums explaining their interpretation of the tweet. I agree with your interpretation, but so many people do not and it doesn't make sense to assume that our interpretation is correct and everyone else is racist.

And? You're stating the obvious because...