• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers Vs Nittany Lions

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(First sorry for creating a thread on your board. I didn't see a chat thread where I could have posted this.)

Well I finally get the chance to take my son to the perfect game for his first game. Next year Nebraska plays at Beaver Stadium and I cant wait to finally have my son who will be 4 then experience the game. Who they play isn't the top priority its about tradition, family bonding, and memories with your son. My father took me to a Penn State game ever 3rd year (other 2 years were my sister or brother) growing up. I picked the Nebraska game because my best friend and his family are die hard Husker fans. I still kid him to this day that Nebraska stole Penn States 94 championship :nod: It will amazing having 3 generations at the game and it might be 3 generations for my friends family with his son, and dad. I hope next year our teams can return where they were in the 80's and 90's and we can be back on top. Nebraska is off to a good recruiting start and I have always cheered for you guys and wish you the very best in your games. Hope to see some of you at the game next year. Well good luck this year :suds:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80's and 90's were the best decades in College Football. And Penn State and Nebraska were a big part of why that was the case.

I absolutely long for the day when Nebraska meets Penn State and it's actually important again. It's coming soon. The pretenders can only pretend for so long. The storied programs will return to the top.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attended our spring game on Saturday with my son and his girls. 3 generations gets a fella to thinking back over the years. At times it was hard to focus on the game as I wanted to watch the reaction of my grandkids as they took in the spectacle that is Nebraska football. It would have brought a year to my eye if I weren't the manly tough guy that I am.....

First times are the greatest. You'll get a bigger kick out of watching your kid than you will the game. Enjoy it. Cherish it.
GBR