• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the CBS report he came out of the game after that play with the Eagles leading 31-28. The Rams scored on their next possession to lead 35-31. Foles then came into the game with a 4 point deficit - so by the book Wentz left with the Eagles behind. The Foles-led Eagles then had 2 scoring drives to lead 37-35. I'm not a fan of accrediting QBs with wins and losses but if I had to give a QB the win it would have to be Foles.

It'd be incredibly stupid to give the win to Foles instead of Wentz. Wentz literally walked to the lockerroom with the Eagles in the lead. But yeah, give credit of the win where the Eagles scored 43 points to the QB who helped score 6 of those 43 points, 3 of which were after a turnover with the ball deep in the Rams territory. If anything only getting 3 points there instead of getting a TD in that situation could have potentially cost the Ealges the game.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be incredibly stupid to give the win to Foles instead of Wentz. Wentz literally walked to the lockerroom with the Eagles in the lead. But yeah, give credit of the win where the Eagles scored 43 points to the QB who helped score 6 of those 43 points, 3 of which were after a turnover with the ball deep in the Rams territory. If anything only getting 3 points there instead of getting a TD in that situation could have potentially cost the Ealges the game.
Again, technically Wentz came out of the game with his team 35-31 behind. He might deserve the win, as might the defense for making plays in the 4th quarter, but you can't give him the win.

For example Team A scores a go-ahead TD with 1 minute left in a game. Team B scores a TD on the last play of the game to re-take the lead and win. You can't give the QB of Team A the win. That he came off the field with his team in the lead doesn't matter.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More TDs per game and less INTs per game. Wentz able to do things on the field that Dak could never dream of and Wentz does them consistently.

Dak is a game manager that as of late is trying to be more than a game manager and naturally since he is not good enough to be more than a game manager his team has suffered as a consequence.
TD% 4.7 both, INT% 1.7 both

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly fuck you. I don't move shit. Infact I forwarded all the stupid ass attempts that a few people claimed I moved goalposts and they were all ridiculous. Say what you want but I don't know why you unfairly accuse me of that. Next, I don't agree with RTK often but I have no idea why you jump all over his ass with clowns like Handi that you don't say shit too. It's seems like you're trying to buddy up with all the Cowboy fans.
So fucking annoying that you jump in with clowns like Manster and Handi and accuse me of shit I don't do.

How about this for a pivot. Over the last 4 years Wentz has beaten more 10 or more win teams then any QB in the NFL except Tom Brady.

So completely not true. People act like I say shit when I never fucking did and you hold it against. The newest one is I said I don't go to the EGles board cause they are to many homers. I never said that dumb shit. Suck my dick dude.
The only person who says that is Manster anyway but your being like SteelersPride. "I want to be one of the cool guys around here so I'll jump in an talk shit to Eagle fans". It's such fucking nonsense. Move the goal posts... fucking stupid

Since I do it soooo much tell me when I move the goalposts. You're probably like Manster and don't even know what it means.

The problem is I don't move goalposts. In factI do the exact opposite and hold to my point no matter what. It's infuriating you accuse me of something so completely false. You got on my nerves, I insulted you. Now that's about 2 for me and 200 for you.
You guys act like complete clowns and you get these guys on here who are complete fucking morons like Manster and Handi yet you don't say shit to them. Could you imagine the grief I'd get if I said I was a multimillionaire, under par golfer, 5th degree black belt, professional athlete, Rhodes scholar, bought my Dad a Bentley, saved people's live on multiple occasions. I mean such utter fucking nonsense and you don't say a fucking thing. But I think there are several positions more important then Center and you ride my ass nonstop.
This site is just over loaded with fucking clowns.

Because it makes all this just completely fucking pointless. I'm just gonna run around, say absolutely ridiculous shit, accuse people of things they never did and just use the excuse, "I was just joking". Pointless nonsense

You know what dude. This is in fact a major meltdown. I tell you, you that you move goalposts.....which people have been telling your for pages and threads on end.

Then you fire this at me. Expletive filled rage. Along with the angry PM. really?

Lets answer your question about RTK. Because , like you he makes a ton of statements. When you call out that their wrong, or ask for, ahem, clarification, he doesn't respond. Also, like you, he may reply with irrelevant info. Like when i ask about injuries in the past few pages. Perhaps like when he backed you up on your claim that rams never lead, ive asked him about that twice, no reply. He, you and eaglesnut all do the same things. You know like when you told us about wentz's "procedure".

You're right, Im trying to being @handicappers @Tapey and @Manster7588 , @Schmoopy1000 @PDay8810 BFF, am I forgetting anyone? In actuality, @handicappers and @dbldwn711 are my alt's.

This is a message board dude. Maybe you are better off a those "bigger", "more active" boards. @HaroldSeattle did he ever provide you with said boards?

Yikes dude, really.:L

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the CBS report he came out of the game after that play with the Eagles leading 31-28. The Rams scored on their next possession to lead 35-31. Foles then came into the game with a 4 point deficit - so by the book Wentz left with the Eagles behind. The Foles-led Eagles then had 2 scoring drives to lead 37-35. I'm not a fan of accrediting QBs with wins and losses but if I had to give a QB the win it would have to be Foles.
I agree. Wins shouldnt be a QB stat. Takes a whole team, but your point in this conversation is valid.
In Baseball terms. The win would have gone to Foles. Even though Wentz was lights out in that game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More TDs per game and less INTs per game. Wentz able to do things on the field that Dak could never dream of and Wentz does them consistently.

Dak is a game manager that as of late is trying to be more than a game manager and naturally since he is not good enough to be more than a game manager his team has suffered as a consequence.
Game Manger....LOL
wins
Dak 40-24
Wentz 32-24

Comp %
Dak 65.8
wentz 63.8

Passing Yards
Dak 15778
wentz 14191

QB rating
Dak 97.0
wentz 92.7

Game winning Drives
Dak 14
wentz 8

Comebacks\
Dak 8
wentz 6

TD passes 97 for both
Ints Dak 36, wentz 35

and the biggest difference
Dak is a leader while 1/2 of the eagles thinks wentz is bozo the clown

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
97 TDs for both while Dak has played 8 more games. Lol, game manager.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, technically Wentz came out of the game with his team 35-31 behind. He might deserve the win, as might the defense for making plays in the 4th quarter, but you can't give him the win.

For example Team A scores a go-ahead TD with 1 minute left in a game. Team B scores a TD on the last play of the game to re-take the lead and win. You can't give the QB of Team A the win. That he came off the field with his team in the lead doesn't matter.

No, he literally left the game leaving the field walking into the locker room on a torn ACL with the Eagles up 31-28.

I can't anything you say seriously trying to argue that Foles gets credit for that win over Wentz.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stat Caveat: Dak Prescott was 62% accurate on throws that travelled further than 15 yards downfield, the best rate in the NFL.

In 2019, Dak Prescott was the second-most accurate quarterback in the NFL.
He was the second-most accurate quarterback on third downs
and the most accurate quarterback in the NFL on third-and-long.
He was also the most accurate passer on straight dropbacks.

You keep preaching this game manager thing. So I understand how frustrating it must be for a Game manager like this to outperform your golden boy.

But none of the stats support your claim of a simple game manager.
QueasyBeautifulDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Power ranking NFL quarterbacks 2020 | Off The Ball

RTK. Wanting something to be true. Doesnt make it true.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what dude. This is in fact a major meltdown. I tell you, you that you move goalposts.....which people have been telling your for pages and threads on end.

Then you fire this at me. Expletive filled rage. Along with the angry PM. really?

Lets answer your question about RTK. Because , like you he makes a ton of statements. When you call out that their wrong, or ask for, ahem, clarification, he doesn't respond. Also, like you, he may reply with irrelevant info. Like when i ask about injuries in the past few pages. Perhaps like when he backed you up on your claim that rams never lead, ive asked him about that twice, no reply. He, you and eaglesnut all do the same things. You know like when you told us about wentz's "procedure".

You're right, Im trying to being @handicappers @Tapey and @Manster7588 , @Schmoopy1000 @PDay8810 BFF, am I forgetting anyone? In actuality, @handicappers and @dbldwn711 are my alt's.

This is a message board dude. Maybe you are better off a those "bigger", "more active" boards. @HaroldSeattle did he ever provide you with said boards?

What was the "angry PM" ?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
97 TDs for both while Dak has played 8 more games. Lol, game manager.
yep and 36 INTs to wentz's 35 with Dak playing 8 more games

don't count fumbles, your boy looks worse

Dak plays through injuries while wentz looks for a place to lay down

maybe it's coming cause wentz does have the measurables, but through 4 seasons, the 4th rounder has been the better QB without question. Now take your stupid pep squad bull shit and call it a night cause fucking football clueless has never been easier than when you post

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's stupid isn't it. He tried to discredit Wentz when he finds out he has the 2nd most wins against 10 win teams and him and Manster think a 4 TD game on the road on the west coast after being on the road the week before on the west coast is a "game in doubt". 4 TD passes in less then 3 quarters while having an incredible game is there way of letting us know Went actually sucks.
They couldn't just say, "Well that is a pretty impressive stat" him and Manster have to let us know he actually sucks

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat Caveat: Dak Prescott was 62% accurate on throws that travelled further than 15 yards downfield, the best rate in the NFL.

In 2019, Dak Prescott was the second-most accurate quarterback in the NFL.
He was the second-most accurate quarterback on third downs
and the most accurate quarterback in the NFL on third-and-long.
He was also the most accurate passer on straight dropbacks.

You keep preaching this game manager thing. So I understand how frustrating it must be for a Game manager like this to outperform your golden boy.

But none of the stats support your claim of a simple game manager.
QueasyBeautifulDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Power ranking NFL quarterbacks 2020 | Off The Ball

RTK. Wanting something to be true. Doesnt make it true.

BOOM

in yo face RTK

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ooooh now your not joking. In your PM you said you were just joking around. You constantly ride my nutz then follow it with "I was just joking. I know Wentz is better then Dak" or "I know you don't move goalposts. I was just joking"
The part that I don't get is Manster and Handi come on here with absolute nonsense and you don't say a word. Yeah. I definitely think you align yourself with the jerkoffs and talk shit to Eagle fans cause you know you'll get support. No one is raging. Just pointing out that you're a chicken shit. You're sitting here trying to tell us a 4 TD game on the road in less then 3 quarters is a questionable victory. Jesus

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooh now your not joking. In your PM you said you were just joking around. You constantly ride my nutz then follow it with "I was just joking. I know Wentz is better then Dak" or "I know you don't move goalposts. I was just joking"
The part that I don't get is Manster and Handi come on here with absolute nonsense and you don't say a word. Yeah. I definitely think you align yourself with the jerkoffs and talk shit to Eagle fans cause you know you'll get support. No one is raging. Just pointing out that you're a chicken shit
yes, im joking around when i post, almost all the time.......Im serious now that your'e a lunatic.

Ive stated that previously i did think wentz was better than dak. Not hiding much there. You didnt previoiusly move goal posts, now you, RTK, eaglesnut and the boys dance all over. Yes we have had a few private conversations, yes I have told you im joking alot. Yes i said you didnt move goalposts, things change. Did you forget the other conversation where I told you my opinion on wentz has changed due to injuries? You forgetting that one?

Again inform me on that procedure wentz had?

No one is raging? really? the expletives, the "f you", the "suck my dick", the message cussing at me? nope no rage..........

Chicken shit? Been called worse, but I am right here......

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.03 TDs per game for Wentz.

1.53 TDs per game for Dak.

0.48 INTs per game for Wentz.

0.67 INTs per ge for Dak.
this is what I see.
Same TDs Wentz played less games Advantage Wentz.
1 more INT in more games played Advantage Dak.
In less games played Wentz has managed to fumble 48 times (56 games) .857 per game
In more games played Dak has managed to fumble 31 times (64 games) .484 per game
Advantage Dak
In less games played Wentz has lost fumbles 19 times.
In more games played Dak has lost fumbles 15 times.
Advantage Dak

Combine all of this.

Advantage The Game Manager!

Which if true. makes your Golden boy less than a Game manager. (what's less than a game manager?)