• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From memory he was injured diving into the endzone and the play was called back on a penalty. The game was very much in the balance when he went out. Statistically Foles didn't do much. I'm not saying Wentz didn't deserve the win but technically he came out when the team was behind.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From memory he was injured diving into the endzone and the play was called back on a penalty. The game was very much in the balance when he went out. Statistically Foles didn't do much. I'm not saying Wentz didn't deserve the win but technically he came out when the team was behind.
That's pretty much what I said, and I get told I'm wrong.
I don't know how, but somehow the Rams offense took a turn for the worse after Wentz went out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams did not lead that game. Wentz has 4 freaking TDs in that game. It's hilarious how you fact check shit from 4 years ago. Here's my SteelersPride devaluation of Wentz... "Well Wentz wouldnt have that great record if he played in the snow on leap years. I mean that game the opposing DE had his shoes untied and didn't realize it. If he did Wentz would have lost".
The guy has the 2nd most wins of any QB against 10 win teams or better and you write it off because in 2016 the week 16 opponent had no reason to win. Jesus. I know, I know... you're just kidding, right?

They took the lead on the td pass Wentz threw with the torn acl

funny u show back up. Cant reply as usual with any back up.

but the comment was the rams never lead.

welcome to reality.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took the lead on the td pass Wentz threw with the torn acl
From memory Wentz was injured diving into the endzone from 2 yards out. The score at the time was Rams 35-31 Eagles. The TD was negated on a penalty. Foles came in and didn't score a TD. The Eagles kicked a FG which kept the Rams ahead 35 -34. The Eagles later scored on another FG and a defensive return of a Rams fumble.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny u show back up. Cant reply as usual with any back up.

but the comment was the rams never lead.

welcome to reality.

What backup do you need? I posted the video yesterday of him tearing his ACL and then staying in the game to throw the TD pass to take the lead.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the score before Foles took his first snap?

They were down, but they didn't win that game because Foles put the team on his back. The only points Foles got was a field goal after the defense got a turnover already in field goal range. Wentz was electric that game and the Rams weren't able to stop him especially once he started to get going.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From memory Wentz was injured diving into the endzone from 2 yards out. The score at the time was Rams 35-31 Eagles. The TD was negated on a penalty. Foles came in and didn't score a TD. The Eagles kicked a FG which kept the Rams ahead 35 -34. The Eagles later scored on another FG and a defensive return of a Rams fumble.

Your memory deceives you.

Wentz got injured diving in the endzone but it was called back on a penalty. He stayed in the game and eventually threw a TD pass to Jeffery.

timestamped

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were down, but they didn't win that game because Foles put the team on his back. The only points Foles got was a field goal after the defense got a turnover already in field goal range. Wentz was electric that game and the Rams weren't able to stop him especially once he started to get going.

Go read everything I wrote. Not once did I say they only won because of Foles. All I said was the Eagles were down when Foles took over. There's three questionable wins in Wentz record vs 10 win team

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read everything I wrote. Not once did I say they only won because of Foles. All I said was the Eagles were down when Foles took over. There's three questionable wins in Wentz record vs 10 win team

That's not really a questionable win. He left the field with them in the lead. He was having one of the best games of his career before he got hurt. He was consistently making great clutch plays throughout that game. He stays healthy they were for sure still going to win that game just as they did.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not really a questionable win. He left the field with them in the lead. He was having one of the best games of his career before he got hurt. He was consistently making great clutch plays throughout that game. He stays healthy they were for sure still going to win that game just as they did.
sure but through 4 seasons, a 4th rounder has played better than #1 and #2 overall from that draft class
maybe this is his year, maybe not

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure but through 4 seasons, a 4th rounder has played better than #1 and #2 overall from that draft class
maybe this is his year, maybe not

LOL

Dak hasn't played better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What backup do you need? I posted the video yesterday of him tearing his ACL and then staying in the game to throw the TD pass to take the lead.
So again, you didn't answer the question. Keep dancing my eagles friend.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So like I said, the rams were ahead at one point. But you jumped in defending his statement that they weren't.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your memory deceives you.

Wentz got injured diving in the endzone but it was called back on a penalty. He stayed in the game and eventually threw a TD pass to Jeffery.

timestamped
According to the CBS report he came out of the game after that play with the Eagles leading 31-28. The Rams scored on their next possession to lead 35-31. Foles then came into the game with a 4 point deficit - so by the book Wentz left with the Eagles behind. The Foles-led Eagles then had 2 scoring drives to lead 37-35. I'm not a fan of accrediting QBs with wins and losses but if I had to give a QB the win it would have to be Foles.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....everything from stats to wins say's as much through 4 seasons
sad but true for your pep squad dumb ass

More TDs per game and less INTs per game. Wentz able to do things on the field that Dak could never dream of and Wentz does them consistently.

Dak is a game manager that as of late is trying to be more than a game manager and naturally since he is not good enough to be more than a game manager his team has suffered as a consequence.