• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 yards from OT at home with the season on the line. I think if Dak wasn't injured Dallas probably wins that game. BUT, can't play the what if game or make excuses for injuries in the NFL. The Eagles D stepped up and kept Dallas out of the end zone all game and the Eagles won the game and both sides had injuries. On to 2020...hopefully...

Thats cool but I don't agree for a lot of reasons.
1. Philly was way waaay waaaaay more injured then Dallas across the board but QB is the most important position.
2. If Dak was hurt why would he throw the ball over and over and over. Wasn't it over 40 times
3. Philly missed 2 makable FGs which our K usually hits and Miles Sanders rips a run with a clear path to the end zone and instead of taking the easy score he lays down and runs the clock out instead. I think Philly dominated that game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already way ahead of you, I can’t handle the huge cry baby anymore

But before last night you could tag me over and over and over with nonsense and insults.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly fuck you. I don't move shit. Infact I forwarded all the stupid ass attempts that a few people claimed I moved goalposts and they were all ridiculous. Say what you want but I don't know why you unfairly accuse me of that. Next, I don't agree with RTK often but I have no idea why you jump all over his ass with clowns like Handi that you don't say shit too. It's seems like you're trying to buddy up with all the Cowboy fans.
So fucking annoying that you jump in with clowns like Manster and Handi and accuse me of shit I don't do.

This sounds like a meltdown. Will I need popcorn?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I fact checked these numbers, and yes technically they are correct, however they don't account that two of the wins came in 2016 in weeks 16 and 17 against the NYG and Dallas Cowboys in games neither team needed as any other out come would have zero affect on the standings. Week 16 the Giants had the 1st WC secured and they couldn't win the East no matter what happened. Week 17 Dallas had the 1 Seed secured and played Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez.
Also they are crediting Wentz with a 2017 win against the Rams, in a game the Rams led until Foles replaced Wentz. Now I cannot in any way say the Rams win if Wentz doesn't get hurt, but facts are they were leading at the point of a Wentz injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fact checked these numbers, and yes technically they are correct, however they don't account that two of the wins came in 2016 in weeks 16 and 17 against the NYG and Dallas Cowboys in games neither team needed as any other out come would have zero affect on the standings. Week 16 the Giants had the 1st WC secured and they couldn't win the East no matter what happened. Week 17 Dallas had the 1 Seed secured and played Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez.
Also they are crediting Wentz with a 2017 win against the Rams, in a game the Rams led until Foles replaced Wentz. Now I cannot in any way say the Rams win if Wentz doesn't get hurt, but facts are they were leading at the point of a Wentz injury.

The Rams did not lead that game. Wentz has 4 freaking TDs in that game. It's hilarious how you fact check shit from 4 years ago. Here's my SteelersPride devaluation of Wentz... "Well Wentz wouldnt have that great record if he played in the snow on leap years. I mean that game the opposing DE had his shoes untied and didn't realize it. If he did Wentz would have lost".
The guy has the 2nd most wins of any QB against 10 win teams or better and you write it off because in 2016 the week 16 opponent had no reason to win. Jesus. I know, I know... you're just kidding, right?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams did not lead that game. Wentz has 4 freaking TDs in that game. It's hilarious how you fact check shit from 4 years ago. Here's my SteelersPride devaluation of Wentz... "Well Wentz wouldnt have that great record if he played in the snow on leap years. I mean that game the opposing DE had his shoes untied and didn't realize it. If he did Wentz would have lost".
The guy has the 2nd most wins of any QB against 10 win teams or better and you write it off because in 2016 the week 16 opponent had no reason to win. Jesus. I know, I know... you're just kidding, right?
:sadbron:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the score before Foles took a snap?