• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly fuck you. I don't move shit. Infact I forwarded all the stupid ass attempts that a few people claimed I moved goalposts and they were all ridiculous. Say what you want but I don't know why you unfairly accuse me of that. Next, I don't agree with RTK often but I have no idea why you jump all over his ass with clowns like Handi that you don't say shit too. It's seems like you're trying to buddy up with all the Cowboy fans.
So fucking annoying that you jump in with clowns like Manster and Handi and accuse me of shit I don't do.
You are without a doubt the biggest goalpost mover here, its not just Manster or Handi that accuse you of this either btw, its legit anyone who has had a convo with you ever on this website.
Whenever you are called out you either say "I didnt say that" or if proof is provided that you did say it you say "Thats not what I meant"
And to say we jump over you guys and you dont know why is the biggest load of bull ive ever seen, people jump all over you guys because you say stupid ass shit that deserves to be called out on.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are without a doubt the biggest goalpost mover here, its not just Manster or Handi that accuse you of this either btw, its legit anyone who has had a convo with you ever on this website.
Whenever you are called out you either say "I didnt say that" or if proof is provided that you did say it you say "Thats not what I meant"
And to say we jump over you guys and you dont know why is the biggest load of bull ive ever seen, people jump all over you guys because you say stupid ass shit that deserves to be called out on.

So completely not true. People act like I say shit when I never fucking did and you hold it against. The newest one is I said I don't go to the EGles board cause they are to many homers. I never said that dumb shit. Suck my dick dude.
The only person who says that is Manster anyway but your being like SteelersPride. "I want to be one of the cool guys around here so I'll jump in an talk shit to Eagle fans". It's such fucking nonsense. Move the goal posts... fucking stupid

Since I do it soooo much tell me when I move the goalposts. You're probably like Manster and don't even know what it means.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So completely not true. People act like I say shit when I never fucking did and you hold it against. The newest one is I said I don't go to the EGles board cause they are to many homers. I never said that dumb shit. Suck my dick dude
Cool so we are at the part where you just are throwing around insults so you have nothing literally nothing. keep moving goalposts and keep spinning stories. It seems thats all you have.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool so we are at the part where you just are throwing around insults so you have nothing literally nothing. keep moving goalposts and keep spinning stories. It seems thats all you have.

The problem is I don't move goalposts. In factI do the exact opposite and hold to my point no matter what. It's infuriating you accuse me of something so completely false. You got on my nerves, I insulted you. Now that's about 2 for me and 200 for you.
You guys act like complete clowns and you get these guys on here who are complete fucking morons like Manster and Handi yet you don't say shit to them. Could you imagine the grief I'd get if I said I was a multimillionaire, under par golfer, 5th degree black belt, professional athlete, Rhodes scholar, bought my Dad a Bentley, saved people's live on multiple occasions. I mean such utter fucking nonsense and you don't say a fucking thing. But I think there are several positions more important then Center and you ride my ass nonstop.
This site is just over loaded with fucking clowns.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is I don't move goalposts. In factI do the exact opposite and hold to my point no matter what. It's infuriating you accuse me of something so completely false. You got on my nerves, I insulted you. Now that's about 2 for me and 200 for you.
You guys act like complete clowns and you get these guys on here who are complete fucking morons like Manster and Handi yet you don't say shit to them. Could you imagine the grief I'd get if I said I was a multimillionaire, under par golfer, 5th degree black belt, professional athlete, Rhodes scholar, bought my Dad a Bentley, saved people's live on multiple occasions. I mean such utter fucking nonsense and you don't say a fucking thing. But I think there are several positions more important then Center and you ride my ass nonstop.
This site is just over loaded with fucking clowns.
And you are the biggest clown of them all holy shit man. Like you calling other people clowns has got to be the funniest thing ive ever heard of. and no you dont hold your point no matter what. you hold you point until it get proven wrong, then you change up your point a little bit to fit better so on and so forth. I think your problem is this is a sports forum and I dont give a shit about what people do irl. Also heres a newsflash for you people dont ride your ass because you think there are several positions more important than centers. People ride your ass because why you think that.

200 times ive insulted you huh? care to prove that? So you have such a short temper that if some rando on the internet calls you out on your shit it gets on your nerves? be better than that.

All in all if you think this site is so terrible, do everyone here a favor and stop posting here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly fuck you. I don't move shit. Infact I forwarded all the stupid ass attempts that a few people claimed I moved goalposts and they were all ridiculous. Say what you want but I don't know why you unfairly accuse me of that. Next, I don't agree with RTK often but I have no idea why you jump all over his ass with clowns like Handi that you don't say shit too. It's seems like you're trying to buddy up with all the Cowboy fans.
So fucking annoying that you jump in with clowns like Manster and Handi and accuse me of shit I don't do.
Some worthless shits do worthless shit.

Expect it. Don't worry about it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were still the better team than the Giants and Redskins on paper even with the injuries. Dallas was a solid win so there's that.

How's that top notch secondary doing?
19 yards from OT at home with the season on the line. I think if Dak wasn't injured Dallas probably wins that game. BUT, can't play the what if game or make excuses for injuries in the NFL. The Eagles D stepped up and kept Dallas out of the end zone all game and the Eagles won the game and both sides had injuries. On to 2020...hopefully...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is bogus?? Literally 10's of thousands of Eagles posters compared to less then 10. That's bogus? Jesus, everyone around here has lost their minds. I also said I like the added feature like the links to every newspaper in the tri state area every single day on anything Eagles.

I have no idea why you are riding my ass. I said I prefer an Eagles site with 10's of thousands of posters with added features as compared to the Hoops small Eagles site that DOES not have more then 10 regular posters and you call that BOGUS.
I'm not sure you read what was written. He agreed with you that neither board here has the number of posts that can be found on other sites. He said the Eagles and Cowboys boards on the Hoop have similar activity levels and you posted on the Cowboy board for a long time. That is why he said the reason was bogus. Not because the Eagles board is comparable to other Eagles boards that you post on, but because the Eagles board on the Hoop that you didn't post on because of lack of activity is comparable to the Cowboys board on the hoop that you did post on.

My guess is that maybe years ago when all this started on ESPN that the Cowboys board there was way more active than the Eagles board and maybe that is what you were thinking of when you said that?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, wow. Its a message board. If someone saying you move goalposts causes you to explode, start expletives, then wow ok. We'll just put you on the ignore list so you dont meltdown.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some worthless shits do worthless shit.

Expect it. Don't worry about it.

Months ago he was digging into Wentz saying how Dak is better. We talk via PMs and he says "I was just joking around. I know Wentz is better". Now I send him another PM cause I liked the dude and he gave me a lot of good info on injuries cause that's his profession and he says, "I was just joking around" about you moving goalposts.
I mean there's just no rhyme or reason anymore around here. People claim shit that isn't true and when you ask them they say... "Oh, I was just joking". Ridiculous

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you read what was written. He agreed with you that neither board here has the number of posts that can be found on other sites. He said the Eagles and Cowboys boards on the Hoop have similar activity levels and you posted on the Cowboy board for a long time. That is why he said the reason was bogus. Not because the Eagles board is comparable to other Eagles boards that you post on, but because the Eagles board on the Hoop that you didn't post on because of lack of activity is comparable to the Cowboys board on the hoop that you did post on.

My guess is that maybe years ago when all this started on ESPN that the Cowboys board there was way more active than the Eagles board and maybe that is what you were thinking of when you said that?

Yeah. The Cowboys board did used to be a lot more popping especially in the ESPN days and even more so when I posted there! Thanks for clarifying though.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, wow. Its a message board. If someone saying you move goalposts causes you to explode, start expletives, then wow ok. We'll just put you on the ignore list so you dont meltdown.

Because it makes all this just completely fucking pointless. I'm just gonna run around, say absolutely ridiculous shit, accuse people of things they never did and just use the excuse, "I was just joking". Pointless nonsense

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already way ahead of you, I can’t handle the huge cry baby anymore