• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How hard will you LOL if Misery wins the SEC East?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a team that is built up from a 20yr abyss in football and currently a competitive team that still isnt quite building the recruits needed to fully compete with the big boys.

College basketball sucks now unless you get made for NBA players or have a top 5 coach. We have neither so we aren't a basketball school

thank you......

not trying to be a dick, i just wanna point out how wrong horns is about the departed b12 teams.

dude made a claim that "99.9% of colorado alumni live within the b12 footprint"

turns out the amount of colorado alumni living in the pac12 footprint is 4x larger than the b12 footprint. of all colorado's alumni clubs (50+) a grand total of only 4!!!!!! are located in the b12 blueprint

obsessive much? maybe:noidea: im just waiting for him to own up to this cuz he has been spitting out a lot of lie's about not only colorado but mizz unl & aggie as well

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were a basketball town when we had Norm Stewart and Quinn Snyder but before Stewart they pretty much gave away nosebleed tickets to college basketball teams from what I hear.

I think Im ok with people saying that we have a good college basketball program because we certainly do. But we are a 2 sport school with a 2 sport fanbase

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Rutgers and Maryland are shit teams. Keep digging, you haven't reached rock bottom yet.

By the way, Rutgers beat Arkansas earlier this year so they must be a damn good football team. Maryland beat the shit out of West Virginia 37-0 from that powerhouse Big 12 conference.
Huh? You aren't making sense. Do you rally think the B1G took them for their athletics? And what do I care if Maryland bay wvu in one game? You really can't hold a rational discussion, can you. If I dangle a shiny object here, you'll change the subject 5 more times.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the past have to do with this year at all?

As you can see, Clayton, in the SEC you don't get to enjoy any of your wins.

If you're a swearing man, I'd advise you to retort a hearty "fuck you" to all haters.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is a basketball school.

They might not be as top heavy as say Indiana, Kentucky, or Duke....but they are a hoops school.

They have nearly 20 basketball conference titles since their last football conference title.

They are probably one of the top 30 or 40 best basketball programs.

Considering there are nearly 300 NCAA basketball schools, that is relatively rarified air.

That puts them in the top 10% of basketball programs.

you are outside of your fucken mind......

sorry but id take the word of a mizz fan over a texas fan.

They have nearly 20 basketball conference titles since their last football conference title.
another flat out lie by you!!!!! mizz has the SAME amount of bb conf titles as FB titles. granted they won their last FB title in 69, but they have a prettyeven amount of bb conf. titles before 69 & after 69

and you dont have a clue about basketball. there are 421 bb programs now, but most of those bb turned d1 in the last 20-25 years. when the tourny expanded to 64 teams there were only 140 d1 bb programs.

being a top 10% in bb is nothing special (sorry mizz fans) there are huge disparities between the top 5 programs, the next 5, the next 5, and so on until you get to about 20. then it all levels out to where theres not much difference. im not trying to be mean to mizz fans but their BB trophy case is shit. they dont even have a final four. this is not a bb school. go to provy, shu, depaul, gtwon butler, xavier, vcu, creighton etc. THOSE ARE BB SCHOOLS.

im sorry but anyone who knows a thing about cbb knows that mizz is not a bb school. ive been to their campus and i saw for myself that they dont have the same bb mentality that IU, uk, su or gtwon has

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You aren't making sense. Do you rally think the B1G took them for their athletics? And what do I care if Maryland bay wvu in one game? You really can't hold a rational discussion, can you. If I dangle a shiny object here, you'll change the subject 5 more times.

In your last response you said "We weren't the conference that picked up Rutgers and Maryland.". I responded to your shit comment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe it is time to put down the bourbon and keep up with your own comments?

The only shiny object that is dangling is the one you keep throwing out there in front of your own nose.

When confronted with any rational discussion, or a discussion that actually challenges your opinion, you refute to badgering and belittling. Congrats. Have a good rest of your night.