• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you feel about the New England Patriots personally?

How do you feel about the New England Patriots personally?

• I am a huge Pats fan, go Pats! Bills the best ever and Tom Brady is the greatest!

• I absolutely hate them. Hate the owner, coach, QB, etc. Whole organization sucks.

• I am indifferent. It's a team on the schedule. I neither care about nor hate them.

• More delicious potato salad with bacon, hard boiled eggs, and onions.

Results are only viewable after voting.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic that the douchers are all about trolling the Pats after wins now.

Remember when there were actual losses to tease about?

Brady's in these guy's heads 24/7.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right up yer sphincter isn't he Psych?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a pats fan before most of these posters have been alive and I don't blame non-fans a bit for waiting for them to fail ... they've been one of the best ... for going on a decade and a half.

What pisses me off is in this era of social media were "stupid" is what is constantly "trending," the Patriots success is sometimes missed in favor of dumbass reasons. And some "fans" are missing history. Lombardi had his speeches to very talented teams. Steelers had the best defenses. Walsh had "his" west coast offense. Shula had the refs, etc ... while Bilichick used extra cameras, mirrors, and soft balls ...

I'm surprised the pats current season success hasn't been criticised for Brady's vengeful obsession being the basis for so many of his teammates injuries ...

... and fuck Shula

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic that the douchers are all about trolling the Pats after wins now.

Remember when there were actual losses to tease about?

Brady's in these guy's heads 24/7.

Told ya Amendola wouldn't last a week

Be thankful the league is awful

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was largely indifferent to them until one of my masshole friends texted me for 2 straight hours after the Super Bowl. I didn't respond to a single one yet that didn't stop him from being a masshole.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was largely indifferent to them until one of my masshole friends texted me for 2 straight hours after the Super Bowl. I didn't respond to a single one yet that didn't stop him from being a masshole.

Cool story bro. Everybody knows you don't have any friends.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"people texted me, so fuck them"

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"people texted me, so fuck them"

Yup. Pretty much.

I guess I could have gone with the endless threads about my team and be shrill whenever someone challenges the awesomeness of them. But you beat me to it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Pretty much.

I guess I could have gone with the endless threads about my team and be shrill whenever someone challenges the awesomeness of them. But you beat me to it.
that was seahawk fans before the wheels came off.

its a repeat movie for us pats fans.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puck the Pucking Patriots! No, actually it's pretty amazing how long they've stayed so competitive... I don't think Belichick is some coaching genius though, he's good, but it's not all because of him... I think he's just lucky he found Brady ... He did take the chance on him though where other teams passed, and it's paid off big time...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indifferent, respect their organization for making smart roster moves at right times. Potato salad as previously discussed Rock... is the devil and completely 100% absolute bullshit. I'm not sure why you keep bringing up potatos with mayo in a bowl (other than to piss me off) but I'm getting sick and tired of it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any organization in professional sports that puts together a run of winning seasons with a few championships sprinkled in has got to be respected. But there is also something to be said about the scandals and accusations that they have gone through. Every one of their Super Bowl wins comes with some kind of controversy. And that's fine and dandy to brag about your team, but it seems like the fan base has taken on the arrogance that BB and Brady convey through each and every one. I've talked to many Pats fans that honestly believe that their organization has NEVER done ANYTHING wrong and there is a growing conspiracy to pin something on this team. And if you even mention it, you're just jealous because the Patriots are winning and your team is not. That's the thing that irks me the most about this organization. This air of "How dare you accuse this group of angels of wrongdoing?" that has been following them around since Spygate.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot to put "Meh" on the ballot

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turns out the voters lied