• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you feel about the New England Patriots personally?

How do you feel about the New England Patriots personally?

• I am a huge Pats fan, go Pats! Bills the best ever and Tom Brady is the greatest!

• I absolutely hate them. Hate the owner, coach, QB, etc. Whole organization sucks.

• I am indifferent. It's a team on the schedule. I neither care about nor hate them.

• More delicious potato salad with bacon, hard boiled eggs, and onions.

Results are only viewable after voting.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point about the kids intended no harm against them...of course they don't know the history of the team before they were born unless they are hardcore fans abd researched it...the pc just gives you the illusion....kinda funny actually.

touche...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 3. I don't mind them. Brady is what he is and Bellichek is 1 of the best coaches of all time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 3. I don't mind them. Brady is what he is and Bellichek is 1 of the best coaches of all time.

BB is one of the best of alltime and should be a HOFer himself...but you can't overlook CLE, (not all his fault) and you have to wonder how much Brady factors here. We can only point to the one season that Cassel had, but given that Cassel has not really been successful since he left...does that make Bill look even better?

idk

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to take option #1, even though I am first and foremost a Cowboys fan.

I've enjoyed the Patriots run the last 15 years or so and tend to agree with the statements.

And for the record, when they played the '85 Bears in 86 Superbowl I wasn't really a Pats fan but for some insane reason thought they had a chance to beat the Bears.

Until of course they were routed.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to take option #1, even though I am first and foremost a Cowboys fan.

I've enjoyed the Patriots run the last 15 years or so and tend to agree with the statements.

And for the record, when they played the '85 Bears in 86 Superbowl I wasn't really a Pats fan but for some insane reason thought they had a chance to beat the Bears.

Until of course they were routed.
hey, they led in that game!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 for potato salad

Well, you did put bacon in there. It's to be expected from real men not obsessed with Tom Brady. By the way, did you get your Dodge Dart back from the shop?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with that.

Pats fans are banned at a much higher rate.
Multiple threads are allowed as long as they're shitty toward the Pats, otherwise, they're deleted or merged.

WHAT?!! Have you met Rock?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was pumping my own tires when they did.

What was the kicker? Franklin? Something like that.
believe it was franklin. you'll have to forgive me, i was 10.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm indifferent to the Patriots, except that I have a lot of respect for how consistently that organization has fielded successful teams over the past 15-ish years. It's been a really remarkable achievement.

I know that there are many fans of various other teams who claim to hate the Patriots because they believe that the Patriots have played fast and loose with the rule book. I just don't have any of that kind of feeling, perhaps because I haven't followed their 'scandals' very closely (because of my indifference to the team), or perhaps because I don't have a lot of accumulated bitterness towards the Patriots for regularly wrecking my team's hopes (with the exception of course of last year's Super Bowl). But the Patriots earned that SB win; so I can't really be bitter about it.

The whole 'Deflate-gate scandal' never really seemed interesting to me. Maybe there was some sort of malfeasance in it; maybe not; but it didn't seem to me an egregious thing in any case, and certainly had nothing to do with the Seahawks losing SB 49. The Patriots just have been a remarkable organization through the whole Belichick/Brady era. Have to give credit where it's due.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember more stuff from when I was 10 than I do from when I was 31.... which I was at that time.

There has been a serious decline in brain cell numbers over the years......

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember more stuff from when I was 10 than I do from when I was 31.... which I was at that time.

There has been a serious decline in brain cell numbers over the years......
Please pass that bottle over here <Hic>.
I think we all were a little sharper when we were kids, before, you know, we experimented.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrupt organization. Coach is a cheater. QB is a cheater. They should have asterisks next to their Super Bowls.

I think I speak for most fans in the NFL. That said, I sure wish my team was a little more like them! Playing by the rules and integrity ain't getting the Bills, Lions or Jags anywhere.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already know how I feel about this. No need to go into it. All I need to see is fuck the Patriots. :D

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put the Pats in the same category as Tiger Woods. I was ok with both of them for a while, but then after a while the media hype and adulation day after day after day just started to become like a pebble in my shoe on a long walk. Each step got more and more annoying. Tiger has fallen back to earth and it won't be long before the Pats do too. Then things will be right in the world again.
.....image.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the option for "Don't Care, But More Threads Please"