• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do we handle Tyson Bageant for the rest of the season?

Should we give Bageant some play time

• Yes, ASAP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martz shits on the Bears every chance he gets.

He also thought 7 step drops when J'Marcus Webb was your left tackle were a good idea.

I greatly appreciate what he did in the Rams organization and I respect that. But his takes on all things NFL the past few years have been pretty skeptical.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Fields somehow starts to turn it around,Poles wont keep him anyways for fear of him starting ugly again next season.......

Hes had his chance and I fo believe theres a 90% chance hes not here next season......

Bring on Williams
I doubt we get Williams. He might go back to school to avoid this dumpster fire.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Fields suffers an injury at some point that keeps him out and we see him start a game or two. Then, again at season's end when we have another "let's rest guys so we lose" situation.

I would be interested in seeing him play because... well... why not? He's also kind of a cool story. Do I think he'll be anything worthwhile? No. Chances are slim.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we get Williams. He might go back to school to avoid this dumpster fire.

Think positive.......too early for that shit.

Besides if he does stay for another year,hes gonna get drafted by some horrible team anyways.
So he just needs to suck it up and realize the bigger picture ih he actually turned that Bears offense around........

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think positive.......too early for that shit.

Besides if he does stay for another year,hes gonna get drafted by some horrible team anyways.
So he just needs to suck it up and realize the bigger picture ih he actually turned that Bears offense around........
I don’t think there’s another team that has had as near of a shitty QB run as the bears have had since McMahon got hurt by the packers. We simply don’t know how to nurture them. We don’t even know where to begin. The only QB that might have a hope of saving the franchise from this curse is Peyton Mannings nephew, and that’s only if they bring Peyton into the fold somehow as well.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh grow a brain. Money talks. Yeah forgo the number one spot to go back to college and risk injury or perform poorly and lose your number one spot putting millions of dollars at risk. Yeah I’m sure he will do that. NOT.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When things go badly fans get stupider I swear.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh grow a brain. Money talks. Yeah forgo the number one spot to go back to college and risk injury or perform poorly and lose your number one spot putting millions of dollars at risk. Yeah I’m sure he will do that. NOT.
The right team for a QB could be the difference between a successful career and a failure of a career. I would agree if we’re talking RB or WR, but QB is different. Had we taken Aaron Rodgers instead of Cedric Benson, we probably remember him much differently because he didn’t go to the right team. Ditto for Pat Mahommes.

I don’t think a great offensive mind is going to make a shitty QB great, but I do think a shitty offensive coordinator is almost always going to ruin a good qb.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was watching The Herd earlier today,love his show,and this same subject was brought up.......

Colin expects him to come out just ad you said.....money.....by the time his rookie contract expires in 3 years,the payout for him is atleast 60 mill......
Why would he wait an extra year for that??

The only thing that would/could hold him back would be his father telling him to stay put......how true that is,I have no idea,but I do tend to think that these guys have inside information to where we dont....

The big problem that was brought up,is Willians demanding a trade cause he does not wanna play for us ala Eli Manning adid to the Chargers.......

So Im convinced Williams is comjng out and he most lilley ends up in our lap,but what Im not convinced if is him signing with us........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had we taken Aaron Rodgers instead of Cedric Benson, we probably remember him much differently because he didn’t go to the right team. Ditto for Pat Mahommes.

I don’t think a great offensive mind is going to make a shitty QB great, but I do think a shitty offensive coordinator is almost always going to ruin a good qb.

This is all just conjecture. Unless you have a time machine this is just your personal belief. I believe the cream always rises to the top. Mahomes would have succeeded anywhere, even here.

No college QB will go back to college to avoid coming to Chicago. GIVE ME A BREAK.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think there’s another team that has had as near of a shitty QB run as the bears have had since McMahon got hurt by the packers. We simply don’t know how to nurture them. We don’t even know where to begin. The only QB that might have a hope of saving the franchise from this curse is Peyton Mannings nephew, and that’s only if they bring Peyton into the fold somehow as well.
Lol... why? Because his last name is Manning? No other prospect is better suited than this kid who has yet to play at the college level. Because of his dad?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching The Herd earlier today,love his show,and this same subject was brought up.......

Colin expects him to come out just ad you said.....money.....by the time his rookie contract expires in 3 years,the payout for him is atleast 60 mill......
Why would he wait an extra year for that??

The only thing that would/could hold him back would be his father telling him to stay put......how true that is,I have no idea,but I do tend to think that these guys have inside information to where we dont....

The big problem that was brought up,is Willians demanding a trade cause he does not wanna play for us ala Eli Manning adid to the Chargers.......

So Im convinced Williams is comjng out and he most lilley ends up in our lap,but what Im not convinced if is him signing with us........
The Eli Manning and Elway situations are notable for a reason. They're very rare. It has also yet to happen since Eli two decades ago.

We're worrying about something that's very unlikely and would shatter modern precedent. If Lawrence was willing to play with a trainwreck Jags organization, if QB's have been willing to go to Browns, Lions, etc. There's little reason, at this point, to make a big deal out of this remote possibility. Not until we hear something on the matter, at least.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eli Manning and Elway situations are notable for a reason. They're very rare. It has also yet to happen since Eli two decades ago.

We're worrying about something that's very unlikely and would shatter modern precedent. If Lawrence was willing to play with a trainwreck Jags organization, if QB's have been willing to go to Browns, Lions, etc. There's little reason, at this point, to make a big deal out of this remote possibility. Not until we hear something on the matter, at least.

I totally agree.....

But what got me thinking is the Dad of Williams putting in his 2 cents.....Heard it again yesterday on another talk show.
This time I think it was NFL Live.

And like I said,I believe hes coming out no matter who picks first,just hopefully he does sign with us if we just so happen to win the sweepstakes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only QB that might have a hope of saving the franchise from this curse is Peyton Mannings nephew, and that’s only if they bring Peyton into the fold somehow as well.

Sometimes I log on to this forum with the belief that I've probably already have seen the dumbest post possible. And then there's a new one that just completely takes the fucking cake for just mind blowing retardedness.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I log on to this forum with the belief that I've probably already have seen the dumbest post possible. And then there's a new one that just completely takes the fucking cake for just mind blowing retardedness.
Aw Gee, that means a lot coming from you!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, that means a lot coming from you