• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll pick up #4 where they should of with #3......
The old man sitting in the barn waiting for the Creeper to wake, maybe toss in a bit of Gina Phillips looking for revenge, and maybe you can save this shit fest......

View attachment 175602

I specifically remember rewinding that panty shot!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be 55 by the time we hit 10k in here.
Well not with that attitude... ;)
Just had a great thought for a Horror film......zombies on a plane.
As long as Samuel L Jackson still stars in it... I'm game

On a serious note... When the hell is World War Z going to make its sequel??? That plan scene was epic!!!!!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...re Zoombies: I'm about 15-20 minutes into it. The characterization and acting is so bad.

So, so bad.

I retract my statement about a review. There is no way I'm gonna make it all the way through this piece of shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my boy!

Have we ever discussed Kong:Skull Island? Damn, I loved that movie; a perfect homage to the old "Monster Movies". :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Don't think we have? But I've seen it. Loved the Vietnam look & feel they gave it. Damn cool special fx & cgi. That gas scene where the dude picked up the samurai sword was epic!

tumblr_oruxatk9HZ1tgearso2_540.gif

Could have used more Brie Larson...
giphy.gif
If ya know whatta mean?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think we have? But I've seen it. Loved the Vietnam look & feel they gave it. Damn cool special fx & cgi. That gas scene where the dude picked up the samurai sword was epic!

Could have used more Brie Larson...
giphy.gif
If ya know whatta mean?

Seriously, when she fell in the water.....that top needed a bit more transparency!!!!!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yeah, I'm pretty fucking stir crazy. For the last two plus years I downloaded every TV show and movie I wanted to watch and played it on my TV (granted, i still had Amazon+, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) I haven't had the time to sit down and watch a horror film be it shitty going into it or expecting great things. Shits been stressful overall, but fuck, i wish there was something I knew I could pop on that would make things nice. That being said, that's not a solicitation, I know i've seen the majority of shitty horror movies that would tide me over for the night and can't imagine getting a new suggestion for one (though if you have one...) fuck life. Fuck i wont a bid on a house, but i;m still so far from being able to get back in this thread. will miss you cats until then. I can only watch netflix and everything else on my phone at the moment, fucking terrible. such is life

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not with that attitude... ;)

As long as Samuel L Jackson still stars in it... I'm game

On a serious note... When the hell is World War Z going to make its sequel??? That plan scene was epic!!!!!!

Seriously, the guy can get bit on the ground......then get on his flight.....few hours in.......he starts to transform!!!!! And all kinds of hijinx can ensue.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or zombies in space on a huge Aliens type cruiser just cruising around in space.....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...re Zoombies: I'm about 15-20 minutes into it. The characterization and acting is so bad.

So, so bad.

I retract my statement about a review. There is no way I'm gonna make it all the way through this piece of shit.

Man up.....I watched the entire thing......was almost sleeping as it ended.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or zombies in space on a huge Aliens type cruiser just cruising around in space.....
i don't know what you're going off of, but it sounds like you missed the leprechaun block syfy played over the weekend

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As DJ said, decent for what it is. The idea behind it is really the biggest selling point. Not really thrilling, suspenseful, or scary... Just a drama about a f*cked up condition that a girl uses to her advantage to castrate men. Its tagged as a horror comedy, but never did it ever feel like a comedy. The only comedy I could come up with was the basis of her "condition", which is one of the more ludicrous ideas up there next to the Human Centipede films. Pretty sure that was the intention.

Haven't watched it. The trailer always gives me that full-blown SyFy film vibe lol which I have to be in a very desperate mood in order to watch. The cgi looks hilarious.

Want to see those centipede flicks.....never got around to seeing them.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to see those centipede flicks.....never got around to seeing them.
you're certainly not missing much, obviously see the first, to know what it's about, if i recall the second is very similar, but you know what you're getting. the third it had traction, so it had trejo and some other cats and went into a more mainstream syfy movie of the week (honestly I think syfy produced it and had the pleasure of being the station to premiere it), which while it was crazy, it did at least delve into the syfy movie of the week where it's so bad it's good. that being said, watch the first to know it. watch the second if you really want to fill up time you'd otherwise be staring at a clock for, and watch the third to see the point where hollywood came in and thought they could make a buck off of it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, the guy can get bit on the ground......then get on his flight.....few hours in.......he starts to transform!!!!! And all kinds of hijinx can ensue.
Well for that to work into a full length movies it would have to be one helluva slow infection rate. But I'd watch it. Its gotta be a helluva challenge to write full length movies in 1 small setting. Shyamalan's Devil was probably the smallest setting, or maybe Buried but that didn't really count when majority of the movie is memories & premonitions IIRC.

It's not Zombies... But 7500 is a decent flick (used to be titled Flight 7500). You should check it out.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for that to work into a full length movies it would have to be one helluva slow infection rate. But I'd watch it. Its gotta be a helluva challenge to write full length movies in 1 small setting. Shyamalan's Devil was probably the smallest setting, or maybe Buried but that didn't really count when majority of the movie is memories & premonitions IIRC.

It's not Zombies... But 7500 is a decent flick (used to be titled Flight 7500). You should check it out.

That's why I immediately followed up with:

"Or zombies in space on a huge Aliens type cruiser just cruising around in space....."

On a bigger platform than just a plane.....LOL.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I immediately followed up with:

"Or zombies in space on a huge Aliens type cruiser just cruising around in space....."

On a bigger platform than just a plane.....LOL.
That's essentially Pandorum.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This scene right here was pure genius .... to have that setting sun behind him was brilliant.

kong-skull-island-brie-larson-tom-hiddleston-warner-bros.jpg

This scene right here was pure genius .... to have that setting sun behind him was brilliant.

kong-skull-island-brie-larson-tom-hiddleston-warner-bros.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Forgot about that.....

Talking about the more traditional zombies type flick....
This might give away some of my nerdiness, but I'd love it if Bungie released the rights to a Halo movie involving "The Flood". That shit would be epic.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yeah, I'm pretty fucking stir crazy. For the last two plus years I downloaded every TV show and movie I wanted to watch and played it on my TV (granted, i still had Amazon+, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) I haven't had the time to sit down and watch a horror film be it shitty going into it or expecting great things. Shits been stressful overall, but fuck, i wish there was something I knew I could pop on that would make things nice. That being said, that's not a solicitation, I know i've seen the majority of shitty horror movies that would tide me over for the night and can't imagine getting a new suggestion for one (though if you have one...) fuck life. Fuck i wont a bid on a house, but i;m still so far from being able to get back in this thread. will miss you cats until then. I can only watch netflix and everything else on my phone at the moment, fucking terrible. such is life
Sorry to hear things have been so stressful my man. Hope things start to smooth out for you. Been there with the phone limitation so I know that feeling exactly. Netflix has been producing some great content lately so I'm very hopeful for the future releases.

But as far as recommendations... You can search this thread with the keyword Netflix and find a bunch of reviews. Looking at the upcoming releases it looks like we may hit a dryspell until May. March & April isn't providing us with anything most of us haven't already seen. Looking forward to rewatching some Eli Roth Films (Aftershock 3/7, original Cabin Fever 4/1, & Cabin Fever 2), and Friend Request 4/18.