• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Zona v.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be down on your team. Getting to the next level is a progression, one which any cfb fan can see. I only say this because Oregon had its bad times in huge games as well on its way to big wins.

The first one we had was vs Ohio St in RB and quite similarly to tonight got beat soundly.

Be proud. I am. Arizona not only has a top B-ball program but a top 10 cfb team.... and rising.

See you next year in PAC12 CCG rematch guys.

BOOKMARKET!

:suds:

Beardown!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was supposed to say v.2 but when I wrote this I had just finished a 5th of rum.

Not bad for being pirate drunk.

I hope y'all get into the NEw Years big6 still.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can definitely tell Oregon came in far more prepared. AZ very conservative all night. I think you're right, AZ has some young kids coming back and should be good again.

On a different note, I think Bama could be in danger of slipping to #2. That Ducks win was damn convincing, and vs the #7 team.

Go Ducks!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats OREGON> Cannot wait until you come to Tempe!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can definitely tell Oregon came in far more prepared. AZ very conservative all night. I think you're right, AZ has some young kids coming back and should be good again.

On a different note, I think Bama could be in danger of slipping to #2. That Ducks win was damn convincing, and vs the #7 team.

Go Ducks!

Yes, without a doubt Oregon was the team that looked ready for the moment. You have to wonder a bit if the Arizona offense, with a Redshirt Freshman QB and a true Freshman RB would have gotten out of the gates differently if not for that opening kickoff fumble. That is not to take away from the Ducks' defense, which was dominating... but it seems to me like the UofA offense never found it's footing after being on the sidelines for the first 20 plays and I am curious how much of an effect that delay had on Anu.

More than anything, it was the conservative nature of the play calling which was puzzling. Nick Wilson has gained a ton of yards between the tackles this season, and that is something that RR focuses on. He has always ran between the tackles, at every stop in his coaching career, because it helps to open up the options on the outside and over the midle when the defense commits to stopping the inside run...

...but, if I'm not mistaken, Arizona ran (tried) up the middle on 1/2 of it's first 20 plays and gained 0-1 yards per. At some point the offensive play callers need to recognize that Oregon is getting too much push in the middle of the line and to try something else, especially on first down. That offense has potential to put up a ton of yards, but Oregon's stout defense, and Arizona's poor play calling made it look like a team that was in the bottom 20 offensively, rather than the top 20.

A huge congrats to the Ducks on the Pac Championship. Good luck in the playoffs, we (everyone who is not an SEC, B12 fan) will all be rooting for you to bring home the trophy. It is about damn time that someone from the Pacific time zone won the College FB national title.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing of the torch? :noidea:

#HawaiiStrong

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota is one of those players you want to dislike but you can't. As humble as they come and a 100% class act. Congrats to Oregon. I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way. Go represent the PAC.