• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Josh

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the NC in 2000 and all,
But dude, you absolutely suck as an Offensive Coordinator.
I always thought you had a tremendous mind for football, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
QB coach is what your strong suite is.
You need to bow out with what little dignity you have left, and leave the team or demote yourself back down.

And if Bob wont make you do this then we fire his ass as well.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% correct

Heupel is shit for a play caller.

This QB by committee and RB by committee needs to get the fuck out.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3:24 left in the first quarter before a running back even touched the ball. That's just inexcusable when you have the backs OU has.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When my dogs know that Bell is going to try to run the ball maybe, just maybe, Josh should think about something else.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the saddest thing is, is that the D played a pretty good game and if the offense had given them any kind of support, who knows?

I have to admit, I don't get as fired up as I used to, but there have to be some changes made and either firing Heupel or reassigning him to another position has got be one of the first.

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the NC in 2000 and all,
But dude, you absolutely suck as an Offensive Coordinator.
I always thought you had a tremendous mind for football, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
QB coach is what your strong suite is.
You need to bow out with what little dignity you have left, and leave the team or demote yourself back down.

And if Bob wont make you do this then we fire his ass as well.

hell yes we have three top ranked QB and we do not throw if they cant get them out of there to get new ones.:wtf2:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap that was bad seriously...that was freakin' terrible. Normally, I don't really go after coach's or coordinator. I just think it's a tough position. I remember folks clamoring for Mangino, Chuck Long, even Kevin Wilson to get fired. Knowing that those were just idiot homer t-shirt fans who probably started watching Sooner football in 2000 and don't even know what terrible football is like nor paying to attend that terrible football team's game because your loyalty to the program.

But this....this, was bad. Josh Heupal, I just feel bad for the guy, he is in way over his head. Huepel has had no time to develop nor learn what it is like to take charge. This is the University of Oklahoma, we aren't exactly the kind of program that hire coordinators who have no game time experience. But Stoops took a big gamble with Huepel and it looks like it didn't pay off.

After hearing Stoops comment's after the game...I wouldn't be surprised to have an open OC position by the end of the season or next year.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya well, Bob needs to take a long hard look in the mirror, first, and figure out just how bad he still wants to be the HC at OU...it all starts and stops with him.