• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frye

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can check the broadcasts over on the Cowboys' website. They too are questioning Hatcher's loyalty and timing of his good play. But I guess they don't qualify as trolls here because they are not posting on this super-duper beloved website? I talk about Romo so much because he is the main reason for the fool's gold being throwing around by this owner and coaching staff for the last 10 years. His record speaks for itself...can come from behind in games (if he is not choking it all away late with a late pick) and could put up numbers during the reg season, but always finds a a way to lose the game for his team when the pressure is the greatest heading into the post season. His track record just doesn't lie over his career. Just because I don't get all wet over some decent play against a bum team during the reg season like you girls do here, or jump up and down because of Hatcher's play when they haven't even reached the playoffs yet, doesn't make me a troll. Just someone that has seen this movie before over the past 16 seasons and isn't willing to just settle for meaningless moral victories? Like uncle Jerry. Certain players or coaches you won't see me talking bad about here like Sean Lee (even with his injury history) or Jason Garrett (even with his serious flaw of buying into the fool's gold mentality with some players, particularly Romo). Lee is a straight up baller, and JG can lead men if he became more objective and less loyal to players...like a Jimmy Johnson. So you see. I prefer to just wait until a player actually does something to elovate this team in the playoffs after almost 20 years, versus just celebrating every sack or come from behind victory against bad teams? Romi has proven that his decision making blows, especially in 3rd down situations when you need a smart QB to move the chains against good teams come playoff time lol. Until he proves that he can do this in crucial situations when it really matters, I prefer to call a spade a spade, and not just join in the yearly "we love Romo" celebration here with you yahoos and uncle Jerry. You will never win anything falling in live with a player's ability that just never materializes at the most needed of times. Moral victories mean everything to some people. Would I like for Romo to prove me wrong?? Sure. Do I expect him to after 10 seasons of studying his body of work?? HELL NO

So what is it you don't like about Hatcher's play? The fact that it is the final year of his contract or the fact you said he wasn't going to be worth a shit in this defense before the season started and every week he is on the field you look like a fool?
I think it's the second option.
And who cares if it's in a contract year. Not our problem. He wont be back next year. Period end of story on that topic. Only you would find a way to bitch about a player having a career year for the Cowboys.

But since you like blaming Romo so much....... click on you tube and watch the highlights from the first Redskin game last year. 4th quarter perfect strike to Dez in the endzone. Dez drops the ball. That was the game right there.
You didn't bitch about Dez or the defense then .... You bitched about Romo.

The reason you like Garrett so much is because he has been an 8-8 coach. If he wins 10 .... Your story will jump to replace him. Saying he will never win the big one.
And you don't bitch about Lee now ..... but you cried like a baby when we drafted him. In fact there was only 2 of us that supported the pick. Payday and myself. So don't even try that bullshit.

and for as much as you bitch about Romo and this team ... We have made a point to ask you over and over your solution for the problem.
Your only answer was Christian Ponder?.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA He has made you look like a fool too.
And we all know whose nuts you were riding for the upcoming draft.
You and fort worth dumbass stated 1000 times "Johnny Football" is the savior of the Cowboys.
You two were like dumb and dumber with all the Johnny Football statements. Very hard to forget comedy that funny.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is it you don't like about Hatcher's play? The fact that it is the final year of his contract or the fact you said he wasn't going to be worth a shit in this defense before the season started and every week he is on the field you look like a fool?
I think it's the second option.
And who cares if it's in a contract year. Not our problem. He wont be back next year. Period end of story on that topic. Only you would find a way to bitch about a player having a career year for the Cowboys.

But since you like blaming Romo so much....... click on you tube and watch the highlights from the first Redskin game last year. 4th quarter perfect strike to Dez in the endzone. Dez drops the ball. That was the game right there.
You didn't bitch about Dez or the defense then .... You bitched about Romo.

The reason you like Garrett so much is because he has been an 8-8 coach. If he wins 10 .... Your story will jump to replace him. Saying he will never win the big one.
And you don't bitch about Lee now ..... but you cried like a baby when we drafted him. In fact there was only 2 of us that supported the pick. Payday and myself. So don't even try that bullshit.

and for as much as you bitch about Romo and this team ... We have made a point to ask you over and over your solution for the problem.
Your only answer was Christian Ponder?.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA He has made you look like a fool too.
And we all know whose nuts you were riding for the upcoming draft.
You and fort worth dumbass stated 1000 times "Johnny Football" is the savior of the Cowboys.
You two were like dumb and dumber with all the Johnny Football statements. Very hard to forget comedy that funny.

Don't really like to respond to your long ignorant words-in-people mouths rants here, but yes Johhny Football would help this team reach the post season IMO. Seems like your panties begin to hurt here whenever someone brings up Romo's shortcomings? It'll be alright sweetheart, he will be throwing away seasons for at least the next two years for this club...you can relax now. Btw, where was Hatcher in New Orleans a few weeks ago? Just sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really like to respond to your long ignorant words-in-people mouths rants here, but yes Johhny Football would help this team reach the post season IMO. Seems like your panties begin to hurt here whenever someone brings up Romo's shortcomings? It'll be alright sweetheart, he will be throwing away seasons for at least the next two years for this club...you can relax now. Btw, where was Hatcher in New Orleans a few weeks ago? Just sayin...

So the whole team pays like shit and that game is Hatchers fault?

Only you could make such a dumb statement

Does Jared Allen get a sack EVERY WEEK?

You remain the clown of the Cowboys forum.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the whole team pays like shit and that game is Hatchers fault?

Only you could make such a dumb statement

Does Jared Allen get a sack EVERY WEEK?

You remain the clown of the Cowboys forum.

The Saints aren't an NFL playoffs caliber team on the road?? Or does Hatcher's vast accomplishments THIS SEASON only count against bum fucking teams?

You fucking fool

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW.... Congratulations, you just shown you are a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints aren't an NFL playoffs caliber team on the road?? Or does Hatcher's vast accomplishments THIS SEASON only count against bum fucking teams?

You fucking fool

We actually get our ass kicked one game and thats the one you point to ....

Held tight with the Chiefs ... Held tight with the Broncos .... Aren't they playoff teams too?

yeah it was Romo that let Stafford run a trick play for Detroit to beat us as well. Oh wait ... that was all Hatchers fault?

As clueless as they come.

Nah let me retract that .... I think you know exactly what you are saying. Prolly the greatest troll ever to pretend to be a Cowboys fan.... Hell you havent been banned YET

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, where was Hatcher in New Orleans a few weeks ago? Just sayin...

Injured and inactive. Want to ask why he didn't have a good game in the Ice Bowl next?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injured and inactive. Want to ask why he didn't have a good game in the Ice Bowl next?

Now who still thinks he is a Cowboys fan that watches the games? :scratch:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Lol.... You mean like wasting three 1st round picks on Jenkins, Felix the kitty cat, and Mo "Bust Better Blues" Claiborne?? Hilarious. Yeah, they could of used every draft pick cause Jerry has just been churning out those draft picks as future all pros?? Guess none of you bozos here have have wanted a player that hasn't lived up to expectations ever before in the draft?? Bunch of hypocrites. Guess I'm a troll cause you say so boss and it's your homer views being messagrd here daily in the sunshine love room with the old Disney kids? I repeat, not troll cause I just don't roll over and love Romo unconditionally like you lovebirds do, or see every player as the next great thing being born out of a supernova lol. You even said yourself that this thread was directed at me, so I guess now I'm just suppose to post here where you want me or your henchmen will ban me from life here to not see an opposing viewpoint? Where do you ever see me posting in any other teams forum or starting troll threads here ? I respond to your stupidly and add my views about whTs wrong with this team in threads, but if it makes you feel better here to find a reason to muzzle me, have fun ....it's what you've been looking for all along anyway?

If I wanted to I could have banned you when you told me to quote "suck my dick". Since you were a long time ESPN poster I've given you as much room on this board as possible.

You don't hate just romo, you hate every player on this team while loving every player we don't have. You hate when we win and post nonstop when we lose. When called on it you will make one token "way to go Dallas" post, disappear for a month, then come back talking shit about every player and ever poster.

Your shit is old. So, you are now on troll status. Keep your BS here or on the smack talk thread troll.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. I'm an Aggie and love JFF, but he will get KILLED in the NFL. I hope Dallas avoids him unless he is sitting there in the 4th round.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I'm an Aggie and love JFF, but he will get KILLED in the NFL. I hope Dallas avoids him unless he is sitting there in the 4th round.

same opinion I like the aggies ..... I dont think he is a NFL QB ..... Not too many scouts do either

He's a 1st option or run Qb ..... That doesnt translate well in the NFL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa and from back when I used to watch wrestling

Ford just laid the Smack Down on your Candy Ass

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually get our ass kicked one game and thats the one you point to ....

Held tight with the Chiefs ... Held tight with the Broncos .... Aren't they playoff teams too?

yeah it was Romo that let Stafford run a trick play for Detroit to beat us as well. Oh wait ... that was all Hatchers fault?

As clueless as they come.

Nah let me retract that .... I think you know exactly what you are saying. Prolly the greatest troll ever to pretend to be a Cowboys fan.... Hell you havent been banned YET

Lol....held tight?? Is that your way of watering down a defense that just got it's ass handed to them!? Some of the homerism is just pure comedy. The logic on this board is simply unparalled. Guess Johnny Football also isn't getting drafted cause Forans an Aggie fan who disapproves lol? We all already know about twistclown's Romo doll that he goes to bed with every night. The Romo dream continues...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it doesn't matter how shitty this defense is against good teams and how many yards get racked up against them for NFL records, or being ranked dead last in the NFL defensively, as long as Hatcher gets his 7 sacks and we can call someone a troll??

Priceless

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it doesn't matter how shitty this defense is against good teams and how many yards get racked up against them for NFL records, or being ranked dead last in the NFL defensively, as long as Hatcher gets his 7 sacks and we can call someone a troll??

Priceless

but but it's Romo's Fault

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....held tight?? Is that your way of watering down a defense that just got it's ass handed to them!? Some of the homerism is just pure comedy. The logic on this board is simply unparalled. Guess Johnny Football also isn't getting drafted cause Forans an Aggie fan who disapproves lol? We all already know about twistclown's Romo doll that he goes to bed with every night. The Romo dream continues...

I bet he isnt drafted in the 1st 2 rounds .... lucky if in the 3rd

Thats your savior

MAybe we can trade a 1st for Ponder ... your original savior

You are as dumb as dirt .... Anyone that thinks you are a Cowboys fan though is even dumber....

Now carry your ass to the Giants board under whatever name you post on over there... $2 brain with 2 cent post

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye,So because he makes you look like a fool for talking how horrible Hatcher was gonna be. He seems to be the leader of the DL & playing the best of them, you try to find away to tear him down. You make absolutely no sense, no matter how much you try & stretch it. So then you try & say he is only having a good year (making you look foolish lets not forget that) because he is in a contract year. Sure simple minds can think Simple things. So here is another simple thought. it is his 1st year playing in a 4-3 Defense & he is flourishing. Could be as simple as that.

but then Jarntts quote
Now usually Fryes crying about our good players sucking turns to white noise to me, but once I read this about Hatchers game against the Saints. Which I wasn't even thinking about (nice pointing out Jarntt)
LOL :laugh3: Think his right to even pretend to be intelligent should be pulled. Somebody go get his Dunce hat!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he isnt drafted in the 1st 2 rounds .... lucky if in the 3rd

Thats your savior

MAybe we can trade a 1st for Ponder ... your original savior

You are as dumb as dirt .... Anyone that thinks you are a Cowboys fan though is even dumber....

Now carry your ass to the Giants board under whatever name you post on over there... $2 brain with 2 cent post

For the record clown boy, I said that I would take Ponder over Romo any day of the week. Never called him a savior or the answer. When they played head to head, he played better despite Romo having much more time in the league with better receivers. Never liked the Giants, so where your pea brain gets that from I'll never know. Just go back to bed and cuddle up with your Romo doll and dream of going to the SB one day...it's as far Romo wil ever get there...in your dreams. Being a realist is seeing the obvious and not just doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results lol. Oh, I'm a troll cause I don't love the Romo dream and on the SportsHoopla dreamworld bandwagon? One day you bozos will understand that there is a difference between wishing the path and in being able to walk the path.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record clown boy, I said that I would take Ponder over Romo any day of the week. Never called him a savior or the answer. When they played head to head, he played better despite Romo having much more time in the league with better receivers. Never liked he Giants, so where your pea brain gets that from I'll never know. Just go back to bed and cuddle up with your Romo doll and dream of going to the SB one day...it's as far Romo wil ever get there...in your dreams. Being a realist is seeing the obvious and not just doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results lol. Oh, Om a troll cause I don't love the Romo dream and on the SportsHoopla dreamworld. One day you bozos will understand that there is a difference between wishing the path and in being able to walk the path.
I knew it. Told you guys he was a skins fan!!! Someone pay up! :nod:

you are just showing how unintelligent you are by Claiming Ponder is a better QB than Romo. (your Dunce hat is showing)
In fact go over to the Vikes board & present a poll of who is the best of the 2? Tell us how it turns out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record clown boy, I said that I would take Ponder over Romo any day of the week. Never called him a savior or the answer. When they played head to head, he played better despite Romo having much more time in the league with better receivers. Never liked the Giants, so where your pea brain gets that from I'll never know. Just go back to bed and cuddle up with your Romo doll and dream of going to the SB one day...it's as far Romo wil ever get there...in your dreams. Being a realist is seeing the obvious and not just doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results lol. Oh, I'm a troll cause I don't love the Romo dream and on the SportsHoopla dreamworld bandwagon? One day you bozos will understand that there is a difference between wishing the path and in being able to walk the path.

and one day you will wake up and yourWendy's pay check wont be able to by the new Madden game ... and you will realize we dont have joysticks in our hands to control the Cowboys

None of us like every move the team makes .... we debate it and discuss it ....
You throw names at anyone that supports this team .....

figure out the difference yet?