• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frye

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can check the broadcasts over on the Cowboys' website. They too are questioning Hatcher's loyalty and timing of his good play. But I guess they don't qualify as trolls here because they are not posting on this super-duper beloved website?

Here's an idea. If you don't like this site GET THE FUCK OUT.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it. Told you guys he was a skins fan!!! Someone pay up! :nod:

you are just showing how unintelligent you are by Claiming Ponder is a better QB than Romo. (your Dunce hat is showing)
In fact go over to the Vikes board & present a poll of who is the best of the 2? Tell us how it turns out.

Tell me then, what NFL QB is the worst rated at converting 3rd down plays?

Il wait

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and make no mistake .... without being accused of it ... I 100% admit I made this topic to bring you to the board ..... just to expose you ... you bit hook line and sinker hoss.

You think you are playing games with us ..... right now I control you like a joystick .... exposing all that you are ....

Id say you have been 100% OWNED in this topic .... By everyone

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snack on that one for a moment bitch

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me then, what NFL QB is the worst rated at converting 3rd down plays?

Il wait

Funny question coming from a troll who didn't want to use stats to grade a QB. By the way troll, please let us know Romo's rating. Ill give you a hint he's 20 places better than your QB hero Ponder.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and one day you will wake up and yourWendy's pay check wont be able to by the new Madden game ... and you will realize we dont have joysticks in our hands to control the Cowboys

None of us like every move the team makes .... we debate it and discuss it ....
You throw names at anyone that supports this team .....

figure out the difference yet?

Minny is actually ranked 11th this season in team 3rd down conversions, while Dallas is ranked 29th with a more experienced QB with better receivers? Don't believe the hype.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny is actually ranked 11th this season in team 3rd down conversions, while Dallas is ranked 29th with a more experienced QB with better receivers? Don't believe the hype.

so you been called on a previous post

Manster laughed at you ...Jarntt explain

Care to EXPLAIN how Hatcher didn't help us vs the Saints?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
classic Frye move coming ..... thinking of a way to divert the conversation ....

Way ahead of you mother fucker ...... Your tactics are 1980s Pac Man

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey troll. You do realize this is a team stat not a players stat. As long as you want to bring up stats Romo was the 5th highest rated QB last year on 3rd down.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you been called on a previous post

Manster laughed at you ...Jarntt explain

Care to EXPLAIN how Hatcher didn't help us vs the Saints?

I believe my post was "where was he" against the Saints?? Nursing his whittle stinger from the sidelines lol? Fact remains, Hatcher plays well against the bum teams to pad stats for next years contract. Where was he against the better teams? "Holding tight"?? Roflmao

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey troll. You do realize this is a team stat not a players stat. As long as you want to bring up stats Romo was the 5th highest rated QB last year on 3rd down.
What the hell are you doing Manster!!!!

you know Frye doesn't like (or understand) logic or facts.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
I believe my post was "where was he" against the Saints?? Nursing his whittle stinger from the sidelines lol? Fact remains, Hatcher plays well against the bum teams to pad stats for next years contract. Where was he against the better teams? "Holding tight"?? Roflmao

back at ya with the lame shit .......

you dont even know who is on the field on Sundays ....

PROVEN TROLL

now its just a matter of time before an admin finally admits you are ....

been alot better here than disney without FWD and TRS and ERICO ... you gone .... topping on the cake

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I forgot, he got his sack while the rest of the defense was giving up 600+ yards lol. Next it will be Hatcher is the best defender in the league from you Yahoos. My point, yeah Hatcher is having a good contract year but he's still a head case ready to jump ship if he nots paid just like his buddy Ratliff. So whole you loverboys are fawning all over yourselves to promote his probable 10 sacks season, let just try and keep your eyes on the prize and this horrid defense. I call it like I see it, not what I wish it could be. End the end, it is what is, and not what you want it to be. I know that hurts, but being passive and wishful doesn't change your reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I forgot, he got his sack while the rest of the defense was giving up 600+ yards lol. Next it will be Hatcher is the best defense in the league from you Yahoos. My point, yeah Hatcher is having a hood contract year but he's still a head case ready to jump ship if he nots paid just like his buddy Ratliff. So whole you loverboys are fawning all over yourselves to promote his probable 10 sacks season, let just try and keep your eyes on the prize and this horrid defense. I call it like I see it, not what I wish it could be. End the end, it is what is, and not what you want it to be. I know that hurts, but being passive and wishful doesn't change your reality.

How is he having a contract year though..... didnt YOU spend months telling us and PDAY mianly how he was going to suck in this defense?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Frye roots against a Cowboys player having a good year ......... ONLY frye

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you mean twist? there are plenty of skins fans that root against a cowboy player having a good year!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you mean twist? there are plenty of skins fans that root against a cowboy player having a good year!

yeah but they dont waiste the time of this board ....

Pretending to be a Cowboys fan ... and rooting against them .... thats a stamp on Frye's ass That is him plain and simple ... He is only happy when we lose

Thats why the fucker goes MIAwhen we win.... above .500 you wont see Frye ... period ..... has been him for years.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never posted that I was rooting against the guy, just that there is some reasoning to his improved play mainly because of dollar signs. I'm not the only Dallas fan that questions his loyalty to team,
just go to the 'boys website and you will see it there also. Listen, I'll say this again, I have seen enough of this team to already know what they are. I said before the season started that they needed to improve their DL because Ware, Spencer, and Ratliff were overrated and injury prone, and I was vindicated and proven right with that. They rarely get any pressure up front and will be exposed yet again come playoff time because of it. No matter how any come from behind victories Romo produces, he just makes poor decisions unlike the great ones on 3rd down, and thus will absolutely make them again come playoff time..mark my words. Just like death and taxes. Sorry I just can't be a dreamer like you fans here in the supernatural world and how Romo will change overnight when that time comes. History has proven otherwise time and time again....he will just try and do to much once again. Instead of letting Romo prove himself in a contract year before committing long term, why did uncle Jerry and JG do instead? Gamble the next 2-3 years of this team's future on a complete unknown? It's this type of shitting thinking and moves that has left this franchise a complete laughingstock over the years, and will continue well into the future as long as you have fans, coaches? And an owner so willing to comity precious resources in faith and faith alone....and not any proven abilities. So if doubting this franchise and some of its players make me a troll. So be it.

Last edited by a moderator: