• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HERE WE GO-deflategate

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Approximately two and a half hours after that phone call, Brady followed up with Jastremsky by text message:

Brady (9:51:54am): You good Jonny boy?

Jastremski (9:53:27am): Still nervous; so far so good though. I‟ll be alright

Brady (9:54:16am): You didn’t do anything wrong bud.

Jastremski (9:55:01am): I know; I’ll be all good

When interviewed by investigators, Brady recalled that Jastremski had been worried because he was responsible for the preparation of game balls. Brady said he believed Jastremski would be asked a lot of questions by the organization and sent these messages to show his support. The exchange continued one hour later:

Jastremski (10:54:40am): FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He’s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it’s unrealistic you did it yourself...

Jastremski (10:55:32am): Just a heads up

Brady (10:59:32am): No worries bud. We are all good

Jastremski denied that the “it” in his 10:54:40 message referenced the deflation of footballs. Later that day, Brady sent Jastremski a text message requesting they meet:

Brady (2:38:09pm): Jj are you here?

Jastremski (2:38:17pm): Yup

Brady (2:38:34pm): Come to qb room

Jastremski acknowledged that in 20 years with the Patriots, he’d never previously met with Brady in the QB room. He said the meeting lasted a few minutes and did not discuss anything relating to the mounting investigation of game balls. Brady recalls requesting the meeting with Jastremski because he was already preparing for the Super Bowl and wanted to know the game balls would be prepared. He acknowledged the deflation investigation may have come up during the meeting.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more to me like two douche bags that had an itch for Tom, with all the fuck Tom's and wait till there at 16.
The range is like 12-13, no wonder he wanted them deflated if they were feeding him 16 pounders!!!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more to me like two douche bags that had an itch for Tom, with all the fuck Tom's and wait till there at 16.
The range is like 12-13, no wonder he wanted them deflated if they were feeding him 16 pounders!!!

If they were fucking with the balls.....Brady could of had them fired as easy as breathing.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were fucking with the balls.....Brady could of had them fired as easy as breathing.

those two fucktards better look into entering the witness protection program. their life won't be worth spit. they will be vilified till eternity over the irresponsible text messages.

Art Vandelay

Latex Importer/Exporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his final text of Oct 17, 2014, Jastremski (I find great irony in that his name is so close to Boston hero Yastremski) states "I just measured some of the balls. They supposed to be 13 lbs," which proves they knew that the balls needed to be above 12.5 lbs. Brady wanted the balls as low as they could possibly be, and he trusted these two clowns to make sure they were within the legal level--a level that they obviously knew about based on Jastremki's text. Unless Brady himself has a pressure gauge and uses it before each game, I really don't think he's going to know if the balls have been deflated to below legal levels.

The questions will go something like this:

Goodell: Tom, did you ask that the balls be deflated.

Brady: Yes, I asked that they be brought down to the lowest level possible but still remain within the rules established by the NFL. Mr. Jastremski was clearly aware of these rules as evidenced by his October 17 text in which he stated that the balls were "supposed to be 13 lbs."

Goodell: Thanks, Tom. I'm still gong to suspend you because otherwise I'll look like an emasculated asshole, and the Wells report will look like a multi-million dollar fishing expedition when I should have been concentrating on more serious issues.

Brady: I'll see you in hell, Roger.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO he probably tried to sneak them in under the limit... probably likes them @ 11 - 11.5 PSI. The league will likely make all the QB's play with kickers balls from now on. Brand spanking new balls pumped up to 13PSI, and check them at the half now.

BFD... QBs are way too pampered in this era anyway.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, someone from NE was going down for this no matter what. Looks like it's TB now. Seems these kids, who worked with Brady, did not like they way he did business. We have all been there, knocking are bosses behind their back for something. At no point did these kids say "make the PSI less than 12.5" or anything like that. I am sure when the balls were at 16psi, TB blamed the kids for this, even though it was the Refs fault. So they made sure they were going to be where he liked them from now on. Looks like these kids were looking for hand outs also, maybe they did not get what they were looking for and decided to fuck with Brady. We'll no longer have this issue, NFL is in charge now of the balls...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is in a tough spot - to go after Brady or not based on a "probable" recommendation... especially fresh off two high profile suspension reversals (Adrian Peterson/Ray Rice).

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Brady, I would hang them up. League accused you of "probably"doing something with little evidence. Your owner is going to accept the findings and see what happens with penalties. Kind of seems like Kraft is going to let his buddy Roger win again, I mean it's all about the money and his image. If I was TB, fuck...I'm done. 15 yrs, 4 SB. My career is tainted now no matter what, why do I want to go throw this shit again.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would someone please direct me to the text messages that say that Brady specifically told the two locker room clowns to deflate footballs below the league minimum or that he suggested in any way that they do it? I'm having difficulty finding any such messages.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all doesn't really mean much since they have those text messages between McNally and Jastremski. If not for those Wells wouldn't have dick in this investigation.
.....I totally agree, tex.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......can't wait for the backlash when Brady get's NO suspensions......*just fine$*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I totally agree, tex.

hey Mother. Between a shotty report, two locker room clowns and totally fucktard commissioner, it's no wonder this is the lead story in the news. I just wish Kraft would grow a set of balls!!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Mother. Between a shotty report, two locker room clowns and totally fucktard commissioner, it's no wonder this is the lead story in the news. I just wish Kraft would grow a set of balls!!
.....looks like jimmy giraffalo (?) will be starting on TNF/kickoff.......*sniffl*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot is being made of the fact the Pats didn't want the investigators talking to McNally for a FIFTH time. If this were a well run, organized investigation they should have talked to him twice. Once at the beginning of the investigation and then at the end to confirm things and get things buttoned up. But when you have an obvious witch hunt this is the kind of crap you get.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking with my team. Why no mention of somebody inflating the footballs to 16 psi in all the media reports and nobody being investigated for that?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would someone please direct me to the text messages that say that Brady specifically told the two locker room clowns to deflate footballs below the league minimum or that he suggested in any way that they do it? I'm having difficulty finding any such messages.
I've read it a couple times and I can't find it? Weird.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. TB told the ball man to go and get the balls out of the Refs locker room and deflate them after they were checked. That sound about right to you all........?

So I am curious:
1- How did Brady know that the balls were done being inspected by the Refs?
2- HOW DOES A 37 YR OLD MAN WALKING INTO THE REFS LOCKER ROOM AND TAKE THE BALLS WITH OUT ANYONE SEEING HIM DO IT. THEN WALK TO THE BATHROOM AND THEN ON THE FIELD, AGAIN WITH OUT BEING SEEN????? HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE.

The only reason the NFL knows about the bathroom was because NE sent the video!!!!!!