• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HERE WE GO-deflategate

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wouldn't give up his cell phone and that really pissed off Goodell and Wells. Look at the report and there are text messages between McNally and his mother. What did those have to do with anything?

Considering Giselle and others have probably texted business and personal information to Brady, why would he want Wells or Goodell checking every text? How much do you think TMZ would pay for personal emails and texts between Tom and Giselle?????????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wouldn't give up his cell phone and that really pissed off Goodell and Wells. Look at the report and there are text messages between McNally and his mother. What did those have to do with anything?

Considering Giselle and others have probably texted business and personal information to Brady, why would he want Wells or Goodell checking every text? How much do you think TMZ would pay for personal emails and texts between Tom and Giselle?????????
I'd pitch in a couple of bucks.....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was TB, like Ken said....walk away and sue the fuck out of the NFL. Then he can use what he has on his cell phone to take him down. At some point, someone has to take Goodell down a peg and investigate him and his investigation. Ask him for his personal cell phone and emails, I mean he should have no issue handing them over, right? At this point I have accepted the fact that he will be suspended 6-8 games then appealed down to 4. Then I think he seriously calls it a career. Something also tells me BB is gone too, and I would not be shocked if he walked away. Haters inside the league and outside wanted the Patriots to go down, well Goodell is making sure that happens. The haters are going to get what they want. However, in the end....I think Goodell is the one who is going to look like the dick.