• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help trade offer. I like but I need some good advice and quickly if possible.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift

Or

David Johnsin
Laviski Shanualt
Anthony McFarland

Who you want

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Swift side...barely. Live Shenualt, and MacFarland is intriguing, but too many injury concerns on Shenualt and DJ,

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift will get every opportunity to succeed. Can't say the same about the other guys. DJ will probably get the most opportunity out of the other side, but it is possible that Shenault and McFadden never have the chance to be a starter. And who knows how much DJ has left or how much the injuries and pandemic affect his health for this season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you just gave up a better package to get Swift, why would you sell him for bits and pieces?

Which side? Gimme Woods, Watt and Queen! ;)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you just gave up a better package to get Swift, why would you sell him for bits and pieces?

Which side? Gimme Woods, Watt and Queen! ;)
Good point.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot - I thought you really liked Swift, which was why you were willing to part with Woods and potentially even debating parting with Evans to acquire him.

no way you can be that enamored with Laviska and McFarland to even consider this trade, or you would've drafted them in the first place, lol

I'm squarely on the "David Johnson won't be as successful of a runner as Hyde last year for HOU" side of things, so maybe a DJ truther will pump that side of the deal up, but that'd be a hard argument to make

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot - I thought you really liked Swift, which was why you were willing to part with Woods and potentially even debating parting with Evans to acquire him.

no way you can be that enamored with Laviska and McFarland to even consider this trade, or you would've drafted them in the first place, lol

I'm squarely on the "David Johnson won't be as successful of a runner as Hyde last year for HOU" side of things, so maybe a DJ truther will pump that side of the deal up, but that'd be a hard argument to make
Yea I decided to keep swift. Tko had a good point. I'm getting a little trade happy again. Got to cool it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I decided to keep swift. Tko had a good point. I'm getting a little trade happy again. Got to cool it

or just make sure you're getting good value in return, especially for guys you like that you already paid up to get.

even if someone doesn't like Swift, if you're in a 1QB league, he's without a doubt a top 5 rookie pick - doesn't matter if PPR, half PPR, Standard - he's still a top 5 rookie pick.

I sure as hell wouldn't trade a top 5 rookie pick for DJ, Laviska (a 2nd round rookie pick), and McFarland (a 3rd round rookie pick)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a DJ truther and I still don't think I'd make that trade.