• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat unbeatable with LeRefs in their back pockets...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, what makes you think I disagree? Yes lebron is the best player in the league and yes, he's on course to pass Kobe eventually too. Fact is a fact.

Another fact is he flops more than anyone else and get more bogus calls than any other player. And eventually that could come back to bite him in the ass.

It isn't a fact he flops more than anyone. I have actually seen him do it less and less, it seemed like he was doing at the time that literally almost everyone was doing it. Doesn't make it right however.

Guys that are known for floppers are guys that literally do it almost every game: Varejeo, Ginobili (the master), Gasol, Pierce, Battier.

But if you guys want to find a flaw, and that is it, good luck with that. :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a fact he flops more than anyone. I have actually seen him do it less and less, it seemed like he was doing at the time that literally almost everyone was doing it. Doesn't make it right however.

Guys that are known for floppers are guys that literally do it almost every game: Varejeo, Ginobili (the master), Gasol, Pierce, Battier.

But if you guys want to find a flaw, and that is it, good luck with that. :suds:

You're right, it's not every game. Those regular season games against the bobcats or 76ers when the team is up by 30 points, he usually takes a break from flopping.

It's the important playoff games where his flopness rises to greater levels where his team is down and he needs help from stern and the refs!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO at that bogus foul called against DeMarre Carroll (on Ray Allen's 3-point attempt in regulation)... LeRefs don't even try to hide it anymore, do they?

WoW... !!

LeEasyWayOut is a fraud... he plays in the weakest era in modern NBA history, and he needs a roster full of future HOFERS and lights-out shooters and the refs in his pocket in order to win.

You can't possibly think this makes you look witty. It's clearly not. I'm not fan of Lebron but this inserting "Le" before every insult is adolescent. Grow up, dude.

I'm a Laker fan and a Kobe fan but I'm tired of all of this nonsense. Give it a rest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times will Leflop Flop today ?? my guess is 3 times

It depends. If the Lakers somehow manage to keep this close, he will flop around like the Scarecrow on Wizard of Oz.

However, if the game goes the way I expect, he'll be on the bench halfway through the 3rd quarter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't possibly think this makes you look witty. It's clearly not. I'm not fan of Lebron but this inserting "Le" before every insult is adolescent. Grow up, dude.

I'm a Laker fan and a Kobe fan but I'm tired of all of this nonsense. Give it a rest.

He tried to grow up. He is an old fart trapped in an immature 8 year old.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends. If the Lakers somehow manage to keep this close, he will flop around like the Scarecrow on Wizard of Oz.

However, if the game goes the way I expect, he'll be on the bench halfway through the 3rd quarter.

GL with that.

If it was Kobe vs LBJ, you would have a greater chance of seeing a flop from both.

I'm still trying to figure out how much vcash to put on the Heat. But watch the Lakers come out inspired on Christmas. :gaah:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James.gif

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this your legacy? Hahaha. Are you going to pass this along to your children? Ya, nothing has changed. That still isn't a proven flop in the same obvious way as LBJ does. Definitely not on the same level and also maybe not a flo at all.

This... ^^^^

VegasFraud desperately searched through nearly 50,000 minutes of MJ's NBA career for one shred of evidence that Jordan flopped, and the ONLY thing he could come up with is one -1- extremely questionable play... yet he acts like he just proved the earth is not flat.

Hahahahaha...

PS... listen to the announcers in that clip and they confirmed it was a good call by the refs and great defense by MJ. So as usual VegasFraud has nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why a Jordan homer is crying about others getting favorable calls. 3/4 of MJ's career was about getting favorable calls.

Throughout his career Jordan has heard complaints that the referees favor him. At a Michael-Magic-Larry photo session, Magic quipped, "You can't get too close to Michael. It's a foul."

Jordan is tired of hearing about it, particularly from Magic.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL with that.

If it was Kobe vs LBJ, you would have a greater chance of seeing a flop from both.

I'm still trying to figure out how much vcash to put on the Heat. But watch the Lakers come out inspired on Christmas. :gaah:

There are 2 things that make me think the Lakers can at least keep the score respectable, if not win.

1.) The quotes from the Heat players make them sound like a team that doesn't want to be playing today. If they play like they don't want to be there, then the Lakers have a shot.

2.) Farmar is back today and he was playing the point pretty well before he got hurt. So, the offense should flow a little better than it was when the Lakers were down to Xavier Henry and Nick Young trying to play the point.

If the Heat play like a team that doesn't want to be there and the Lakers play well on offense (especially if they shoot the 3 well), then they have a chance. If those 2 things don't happen, it could get very ugly.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 things that make me think the Lakers can at least keep the score respectable, if not win.

1.) The quotes from the Heat players make them sound like a team that doesn't want to be playing today. If they play like they don't want to be there, then the Lakers have a shot.

2.) Farmar is back today and he was playing the point pretty well before he got hurt. So, the offense should flow a little better than it was when the Lakers were down to Xavier Henry and Nick Young trying to play the point.

If the Heat play like a team that doesn't want to be there and the Lakers play well on offense (especially if they shoot the 3 well), then they have a chance. If those 2 things don't happen, it could get very ugly.

Jordan Farmar was cleared to play on Christmas day against the Heat. This really helps out the recently struggling Lakers. Farmar was out with a hamstring injury. The Lakers are going to struggle with or without Farmar but with him, at least they have an actual point guard where as without him they have no true point guard. The Lakers most likely won't beat the Heat either way, but I wouldn't get too down on them since they don't have the cancer of their team, Dwight Howard anymore.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why a Jordan homer is crying about others getting favorable calls. 3/4 of MJ's career was about getting favorable calls.

Throughout his career Jordan has heard complaints that the referees favor him. At a Michael-Magic-Larry photo session, Magic quipped, "You can't get too close to Michael. It's a foul."

JD conveniently leaves out that the photo session in question was from 20 years ago for the original Dream Team and that MJ himself cracked up when Magic said it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a team yeah, but if Lebron plays on Christmas he usually shows up and I have never seen him not. But that usually bc they play one of the elite teams on Christmas. This year with the slate of games so far, they are lopsided.

I am just keeping my 250 on the Heat and not doing anymore. I won a bunch on the Thunder.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a team yeah, but if Lebron plays on Christmas he usually shows up and I have never seen him not. But that usually bc they play one of the elite teams on Christmas. This year with the slate of games so far, they are lopsided.

I am just keeping my 250 on the Heat and not doing anymore. I won a bunch on the Thunder.

I prefer to be a road team on holidays.
You stay in more of your normal routine, plus, you are pissed to have to be on the road.
That anger often translates into effort and attitude.

The first 2 games played out that way.
Let's hope it continues for the next few hours.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD conveniently leaves out that the photo session in question was from 20 years ago for the original Dream Team and that MJ himself cracked up when Magic said it.

Why is the date of the quote even relevant? The point was that MJ received special treatment from the refs.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

91 Finals / 5 games
Magic: 10 Fouls / 41 FTA
Jordan: 18 Fouls / 33 FTA

Doors showing he's got NO clue...

Last edited by a moderator: