• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawaii may drop football program...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean when Colt Brennan was there, they had the same national prominence as Boise. I see parallels.

The only difference is Hawaii fell off a while back and Boise (let's be honest here guys) is getting ready to fall off just as badly.

The only thing that could have saved BSU is if the Pac 10 (12, 14 whatever), chose them on their new pick up team.

Pretty much OP is venting because it's looking like game over for the Boise State football program. I'd be pissed too. It's bullshit.
Hawaii was never truly prominent. They gave that impression playing a weak schedule like BSU and TCU. When UGa punched them in the throat in the Sugar Bowl massacre, it revealed the true lack of talent and depth that Hawaii had.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with the P5 or travel subsidies.

It has everything to do with the corrupt hippies and bean counters who run UH. They find every way possible to embezzle the schools funds into their own pockets, while under funding the AD.

Hawaii is a lovely place, but unfortunately, it's also a den of corruption from the state govt, to all the parasitic hospitality and public service unions they are in bed with, to UH, to local and foreign based mob syndicates like the Japanese Yakuza and Chinese Triads running all kinds of shakedowns and flooding the place with drugs like meth & H, property development, to any basic public service like road maintenance. It's just one "syndicate" run scam after another with everyone looking for a cut of the action.

That helps explain some of Obama's upbringing. So who got bribed to forge the birth certificate the Japanese Yakuza or the Chinese Triads?

I'm thinking the Triads had more to gain by his inept foreign policy so that is where my money is.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:
That helps explain some of Obama's upbringing. So who got bribed to forge the birth certificate the Japanese Yakuza or the Chinese Triads?

I'm thinking the Triads had more to gain by his inept foreign policy so that is where my money is.