• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate week

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like to make a one week Avi bet on this? I say he won't have his worse game of the year vs the Broncos this week.

Wow 1 week Big mamba balls shriveled to the size of raisenettes

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like to make a one week Avi bet on this? I say he won't have his worse game of the year vs the Broncos this week.
If @cdumler7 doesn't want to take this one, I'd consider it. We'd have to work out the terms, naturally. First off, how exactly do you quantify worst game of the year? Passer rating? Yards? Completion percentage? Stats not in garbage time?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I need to know what we are talking about before I agree to anything. Last bet I made I thought was pretty clear and the person didn't agree when I came to collect as he didn't mean for the bet to be said that way...

So are we talking up to this point in the season or are we waiting until the entire season is played?

Are we talking QB rating, yards passing, first game without a touchdown pass, QBR (ESPN's way of rating QB's), or something else?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If @cdumler7 doesn't want to take this one, I'd consider it. We'd have to work out the terms, naturally. First off, how exactly do you quantify worst game of the year? Passer rating? Yards? Completion percentage? Stats not in garbage time?

I like QBR because it takes into consideration pretty much all stats during each situation putting more emphasis on clutch play and less on garbage time. His worst game so far was against KC with a 35.7 QBR. That's pretty bad like Jay Cutler vs Packers bad. I'll let you decide but I think that's a fair measurement of QB play and I'm all for it.

One week avi bet where the other person decides the avi after the game and must keep it for one week.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I need to know what we are talking about before I agree to anything. Last bet I made I thought was pretty clear and the person didn't agree when I came to collect as he didn't mean for the bet to be said that way...

So are we talking up to this point in the season or are we waiting until the entire season is played?

Are we talking QB rating, yards passing, first game without a touchdown pass, QBR (ESPN's way of rating QB's), or something else?

If you agree with QBR then I believe that's fair. If not I think broncos6482 is up to the challenge. Not sure if I can vs both if you unless you both agree on the same avi for me if I lose.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you agree with QBR then I believe that's fair. If not I think broncos6482 is up to the challenge. Not sure if I can vs both if you unless you both agree on the same avi for me if I lose.

Hmmm that one outlier makes this a bit more challenging. What the heck it is just an Avi bet.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm that one outlier makes this a bit more challenging. What the heck it is just an Avi bet.

Alrighty then digital handshake complete. Not sure if the Raiders have any injuries on offense but I guess I'll just have to hope for the best.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then digital handshake complete. Not sure if the Raiders have any injuries on offense but I guess I'll just have to hope for the best.

Well right now 3 starting OL players have been ruled out for the game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well right now 3 starting OL players have been ruled out for the game.
:tsk:

Thankfully the White Mamba can run a little because he will be running for his life this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:

Thankfully the White Mamba can run a little because he will be running for his life this week.

I'm just messing with you. The final injury report where they decide who is or isn't playing doesn't come out till tomorrow. They did have 3 of the starting OL not practice yesterday with injuries but my guess is at least 2 of them play if not all 3. Probably more of a veterans day off.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like QBR because it takes into consideration pretty much all stats during each situation putting more emphasis on clutch play and less on garbage time. His worst game so far was against KC with a 35.7 QBR. That's pretty bad like Jay Cutler vs Packers bad. I'll let you decide but I think that's a fair measurement of QB play and I'm all for it.

One week avi bet where the other person decides the avi after the game and must keep it for one week.
It's a good thing CDumler took that bet, because I won't touch ESPN's QBR, it's garbage.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing CDumler took that bet, because I won't touch ESPN's QBR, it's garbage.

I agree it is garbage and with that very low game against the Chiefs very little chance I actually win this bet but figure I like our team's chances to really rattle Carr and maybe force him into some early turnovers. He hasn't faced a pass rush quite like this and I think he will be surprised at how quickly the pocket collapses on him. Still figure what is a week's worth of losing an Avi bet? As long as our team wins I will sport any Avi.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it is garbage and with that very low game against the Chiefs very little chance I actually win this bet but figure I like our team's chances to really rattle Carr and maybe force him into some early turnovers. He hasn't faced a pass rush quite like this and I think he will be surprised at how quickly the pocket collapses on him. Still figure what is a week's worth of losing an Avi bet? As long as our team wins I will sport any Avi.
I can see it now: you lose the bet, but refuse to pay up because of some bull crap reason, and then you throw such a fit about it that a mod steps in and changes your av for you, so you quit. Then you come back months later and make a thread to make fun of another team, only to have everyone call you out for your baloney. So you go into full meltdown mode and quit, only to try and sneak back on the boards under an alternate account name later. But the mods are onto that, too, and when you deny who you really are, your new account is banned. Then you disappear for good.

On second thought, that's ridiculous and could never happen. No one would actually get that bent out of shape about an av bet.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now: you lose the bet, but refuse to pay up because of some bull crap reason, and then you throw such a fit about it that a mod steps in and changes your av for you, so you quit. Then you come back months later and make a thread to make fun of another team, only to have everyone call you out for your baloney. So you go into full meltdown mode and quit, only to try and sneak back on the boards under an alternate account name later. But the mods are onto that, too, and when you deny who you really are, your new account is banned. Then you disappear for good.

On second thought, that's ridiculous and could never happen. No one would actually get that bent out of shape about an av bet.

Have to make an exit at some point right so might as well go out with a bang!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oakland_raiders_memes_2.jpg