• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to bring this up......

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but are we setting us up for a "trap game"

Take a look at our next 4

@ SF
@ NYG
V ARI
V STL

i bolded what team worries me.

Here is why:

The G-Men seem like a perfect "trap Game" team. At time they have been red hot, at times ice cold.

Pete and crew should not make this a trap game

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ SF
@ NYG
V ARI
V STL

Here is why:

The G-Men seem like a perfect "trap Game" team. At time they have been red hot, at times ice cold.

I really think that they learned from the St. Louis and Tampa games that they can't come out flat or take any opponent lightly. I would be very surprised if NYG was able to sneak up on them and catch them napping. Depending on what happens next week, there could still be a lot riding on the Giants game. That should be enough motivation to prepare for the Giants like they're good enough to beat us if we don't play our best football.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 more wins to lock up the #1 seed / HFA. That's more than enough reason for the Hawks to be playing hungry in NY rather than fall in to the trap.

Last edited by a moderator:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 more wins to lock up the #1 seed. That's more than enough reason for the Hawks to be playing hungry in NY rather than fall in to the trap scenario.

That is it right there, and you know what the motivation is in the last two games? Going undefeated at home again. Can you imagine 16-0 at home with RW at the helm? 15-1 is a real possibility.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ SF
@ NYG
V ARI
V STL

Here is why:

My thought exactly as well. I mentioned in the game thread that with the ways things are going right now, we could easily win out. However, realistically, I do see us going 14-2 or 13-3. The reason for the 13-3 was because the game in NY could be a trap game and the game in San Fran will be a tough one no doubt.

I don't think anyone can beat us at home, so it's tough for them to lose against the Rams/Cards.

I have full confidence that this team is absolutely focused right now so I hope they don't let go of the gas pedal.:suds:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ SF
@ NYG
V ARI
V STL

Here is why:

Eli Manning will make too many mistakes against our defense. What happened last time we
traveled to NY/NJ? 3 interceptions that should've been 4 including a pick 6.

We're going to smack Eli around. The G-men haven't beaten a good QB or a quality Defense all year.

I see what you're trying to find but I'm not worried nor should you.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After coming out of the Bye week with no Percy Harvin, no Browner, and no Thurmond, I think we're gonna be fine

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The only way Seattle doesn't get the 1 seed is if they lose 3 of their last 4 games. I don't think they have anything to worry about.