• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GSW vs Phoenix

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Phoenix game thursday. I am really psyched. Have not been to a game in a couple of years. I hope everyone still plays since everything is all wrapped up.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Phoenix game thursday. I am really psyched. Have not been to a game in a couple of years. I hope everyone still plays since everything is all wrapped up.
Enjoy. The Dubs are a fun team to watch live. I imagine its even more fun in Oakland.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy. The Dubs are a fun team to watch live. I imagine its even more fun in Oakland.

The last game I went to was when they played the Spurs and Jarrett Jack hit a shot at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Oakland Arena rocks. The only bad thing is secondary ticket prices have really shot up since I last went

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last game I went to was when they played the Spurs and Jarrett Jack hit a shot at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Oakland Arena rocks. The only bad thing is secondary ticket prices have really shot up since I last went

You got me beat. I haven't been to a game in Oakland since the 1975 conference championship against the Bulls. Still the most exciting sporting event I've ever been to.

I've since seen the Dubs play about 40 times but never again in Oakland.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me beat. I haven't been to a game in Oakland since the 1975 conference championship against the Bulls. Still the most exciting sporting event I've ever been to.

I've since seen the Dubs play about 40 times but never again in Oakland.

1975-76, that was the year they won the title. I was living in SF then but was only 9 years old at the time. I remember watching the finals but hadn't really started following pro sports yet. I didn't fully appreciate that title win. I really began following the Warriors in 1977-1978. Unfortunately, they went 42-40 that year and the start of things falling apart. When not on TV, I would listen to Bill King do play by play on the radio.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The last game I went to was when they played the Spurs and Jarrett Jack hit a shot at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Oakland Arena rocks. The only bad thing is secondary ticket prices have really shot up since I last went"

The Warriors are being sued by Stubhub for not allowing them to handle all of these extra unsold ticket sales. This is what is making their unsold tickets more expensive.

For a better interpretation of the suit, here is a link to this issue:

StubHub sues Golden State Warriors, alleging monopoly

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The last game I went to was when they played the Spurs and Jarrett Jack hit a shot at the buzzer to send the game into overtime. Oakland Arena rocks. The only bad thing is secondary ticket prices have really shot up since I last went"

The Warriors are being sued by Stubhub for not allowing them to handle all of these extra unsold ticket sales. This is what is making their unsold tickets more expensive.

For a better interpretation of the suit, here is a link to this issue:

StubHub sues Golden State Warriors, alleging monopoly

Yea, I saw that. Funny because I saw that after I purchased my tickets. I tried buying tickets at Stubhub and not only were they expensive, but there were no tickets available (except for the ridiculously priced seats) for the Spurs game. I contacted someone I know who has season tickets. He told me to try Warriors.com. I went there which is linked to Ticketmaster and I purchased the tickets there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1975-76, that was the year they won the title. I was living in SF then but was only 9 years old at the time. I remember watching the finals but hadn't really started following pro sports yet. I didn't fully appreciate that title win. I really began following the Warriors in 1977-1978. Unfortunately, they went 42-40 that year and the start of things falling apart. When not on TV, I would listen to Bill King do play by play on the radio.

Yep. They went on to sweep the Bullets in the NBA finals that year. I was 17.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone posted that series on Youtube. I watched parts of the games.
That year in the playoffs the Warriors deeloped a habit of getting way down and then coming stroming back to win. I recall they were down 17 against the Bulls in the game I went to and came back and won. I saw Jamal Wilkes make one of the greatest plays I've ever seen in that game. Rick Barry was incredible.